Biden says over 350 million Americans have been vaccinated…in a nation of 331 million

Clearly Biden is clueless without his staff there to prop him up. 350 million vaccinated. LOL!!!

Oh look, another thread where the only response is "But Trump did _____!" (yada yada yada)

and then devolved into back-and-forth red vs blue pecker waving.

Come on, USMB, can't you do better? I mean, I could've written the thread content beforehand it's so predictable.

Same math used to count supporters? Seems so....

Biden previously confused the number of vaccinations with the number of doses administered, saying in May that 230 million Americans had been inoculated against Covid-19.

The correct number at that time was 106 million.

Currently, 165.5 million Americans have been fully vaccinated, or 49.9% of the population. At the same May event, Biden also made a false statement about there being “virtually no difference” in vaccination rates in different racial categories.

Didn't he say he was on the job 120 years ago?

I think he's as allergic to math as he is honesty.

I hope Cornpop kicks his ass.

Quick! They're talking about Quid Pro Joe again!!! Everyone, try to swing it to TRUMP! It's the least we can do, since he can't stand on his own.
Well Biden did stand long enough to beat Drumpf in the election. He is entitled to rest himself after saving the world from that idiot Drumpf.

This is such a dumb thing to argue about. . .

. . . everyone knows Larry Fink is calling the shots at this point.

:rolleyes:

Good thing he didnt photoshop an inauguration photo or suggest injecting disinfectant into your body to kill a virus.

Waiter- How would you like your steak, sir?
Asclepias- Trump!

Car mechanic- Well, it looks like you need to replace the starter.
Ascliepias- AckTrump! Trump Trump Trumpity Trump and more Trump!

Forum List

Back