Biden says “no question” Trump supported an insurrection

Wrong, as usual.

Ignorant rube.

Mz2fcxu.jpg
Why hasn't Trump been charged with insurrection?

It has never happened at the Capitol Building while Congress was counting the EC votes ever. But then again no president has ever lied like Benedict Donald did and fed his rabid supporters with wild falsehoods because he was angry he'd lost an election.
You assholes forget the importance of the protest. This was a presidential election. Why is that never mentioned? Those people wanted answers. They got set up and the election was officially stolen.

Yes, she was hunting down Congress members with her bare hands, just like the Kent State protestors.
She was the tip of the spear trying to breach a barricaded position which would have given the rioters access to sheltering Congress members. The tip was blunted and the crowd backed off. All over Benedict Donald's lies because he was angry he lost an election fair and square. As opposed to the National Guard, armed with military weapons who opened fire on the crowd of students 60 to 70 yards away. They were protesting the killing of their drafted friends in a war half a world away. They were shot at because they refused to disperse, in contrast to Babbitt, who was shot because she was breaching the last barricade......

The Insurrection was the event. That was January 6, 2021, FYI. The day that Trump's misguided, manipulated rubes tried to stop the regular, constitutional transfer of American presidential power by violently storming our nation's Capitol, literally doing battle with and injuring over a hundred Capitol cops, while causing legislators and their staffs to cower in fear for their lives.

The rubes who were convicted in connection with the Insurrection were not charged or convicted of Insurrection, they were charged and convicted of the individual, specific crimes they committed DURING the Insurrection.

You folks keep trying this. After all this time.

You can call it a "banana" or a "toaster oven" or a "hackey sack" if you want to. It was the Insurrection.
Words matter, except, as you've made crystal clear, to left wing loons.

She was the tip of the spear trying to breach a barricaded position which would have given the rioters access to sheltering Congress members. The tip was blunted and the crowd backed off. All over Benedict Donald's lies because he was angry he lost an election fair and square. As opposed to the National Guard, armed with military weapons who opened fire on the crowd of students 60 to 70 yards away. They were protesting the killing of their drafted friends in a war half a world away. They were shot at because they refused to disperse, in contrast to Babbitt, who was shot because she was breaching the last barricade......
Did you forget that area was full of police? No reason whatsoever to shoot her. You are really that brainwashed? You should be ashamed to be so fucking stupid.

You assholes forget the importance of the protest. This was a presidential election. Why is that never mentioned? Those people wanted answers. They got set up and the election was officially stolen.
They were lied to for two months straight by the great insurrectionist Benedict Donald, and Faux Not News. All 50 elections were valid and certified by the states.

Here's what the top Republican in the Senate had to say about Benedict Donald and the Jan 6th Rebellion against the Constitution.

"January 6th was a disgrace.

American citizens attacked their own government. They used terrorism to try to stop a specific piece of democratic business they did not like.

Fellow Americans beat and bloodied our own police. They stormed the Senate floor. They tried to hunt down the Speaker of the House. They built a gallows and chanted about murdering the vice president.

They did this because they had been fed wild falsehoods by the most powerful man on Earth – because he was angry he'd lost an election.

Former President Trump's actions preceding the riot were a disgraceful dereliction of duty.

The House accused the former president of, quote, "incitement." That is a specific term from the criminal law.
Let me put that to the side for one moment and reiterate something I said weeks ago: There is no question that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of that day.

The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president.
And their having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories, and reckless hyperbole which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on planet Earth."

More bleating bullshit from the derp state.

Those asswipes don't seem to get it.

WE own this country.

They don't.

Oh, so they didn't have to have firearms to have an insurrect after all?

How strange, considering that's the standard tRumpling contention here.

Most 12 year olds could teach you -

Insurrectionists didn't have to have fire arms before fire arms were invented, because the people they wanted to overthrow didn't have fire arms.

Easy peasy

Did you forget that area was full of police? No reason whatsoever to shoot her. You are really that brainwashed? You should be ashamed to be so fucking stupid.
On the rioters side of the barricade the police guarding the barricaded doorway gave way to the overwhelming crowd who immediately began trying to smash though it On the other side looks like one guard with a weapon drawn. Only a brainwashed fool would try to breach that after the rioting crowd announced the guard had a gun drawn. Benedict Donald is responsible for her death. Her family should sue him.

Crepitus isn't here to discuss -- Anything. He/she/them/they/xer/xim is here to start trouble. To sow the seeds of misery and hatred.

Most of the dims in here do that and they do it exclusively. Sure, we'll respond with insults and taunts and the like. But most of the conservatives in here would rather have a decent discussion.

They, the dimocraps, simply aren't interested. Since the moderators, for one reason or another, won't boot them permanently, I choose to ignore them.

The truth is, every time I take one off 'ignore' in the hope that they might have something intelligent to say -- I'm disappointed. Well, maybe that's not the right word because I already know that's all they're capable of -- Shitting all over everything.

So I'll just keep them on ignore until I get tired of it and leave for another 7 or 8 years. Like I've done before.

Shit gets tiresome. But then, I come back years later and one of the worst dimocraps is a mod. Go figure. I was starting to wonder why my threads were disappearing. whatev

Rational argument facts never support Democrat positions.
So they are deaf, dumb, blind, and mute to them.

Biden on Wednesday said there’s “no question” former President Trump supported an insurrection after a Colorado court ruled to remove Trump from the state’s ballot over his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol.

Biden, in comments to reporters upon landing in Milwaukee, declined to weigh in on the court’s decision or whether Trump should be removed from the ballot. But he said it was “self-evident” Trump supported an insurrection.

Comment:
What insurrection?
Who has been charged with insurrection?
Who has been convicted of an insurrection?
Who did Trump tell to have an insurrection?
Jan 6 was a voting rights protest against the corrupt Democrat Party's election rigging crimes.
Biden is another Crazy Insurrection Conspiracy Theorist.
How long will these Democrat Insurrection Conspiracy Theorist cling to their crazy left-wing extremist theories?

who gives a rat's ass what the faker in chief says?

We know already he is never going to speak truth

(unless he is saying Me want ice cweam! Me want ice cweeemmm! wahhhhhhh Ferget dis here news confwence. Me want ice cweem)

Forum List

Back