Biden says “no question” Trump supported an insurrection

What insurrection?
This one:

1703098161431.png

1703098195084.png

1703098223357.png

Is you memory just really bad or are you being deliberately selective?

The Insurrection was the event. That was January 6, 2021, FYI. The day that Trump's misguided, manipulated rubes tried to stop the regular, constitutional transfer of American presidential power by violently storming our nation's Capitol, literally doing battle with and injuring over a hundred Capitol cops, while causing legislators and their staffs to cower in fear for their lives.

The rubes who were convicted in connection with the Insurrection were not charged or convicted of Insurrection, they were charged and convicted of the individual, specific crimes they committed DURING the Insurrection.

You folks keep trying this. After all this time.

You can call it a "banana" or a "toaster oven" or a "hackey sack" if you want to. It was the Insurrection.
There was no the insurrection. :eusa_hand:

Me? I'm not the one making insane remarks about how it can;t be an insurrection because there weren't enough guns.

Time to wake up and smell the lithium, ya retard.
This is how stupid you are. I mean it. You are a stupid, ignorant, non-thinking human being barely deserving of being self aware. You are dumb, thick, uneducated and incapable of independent thought.

People engaging in insurrections used the weapons available to them at the time. I suspect that Spartacus used spears and swords. And the multiple insurrections in Europe throughout the centuries used Long Bows, Crossbows, swords, shields, spears, and occasional trebuchet if they could get their hands on them.

You're not a serious person and the mods should ban you. I just did.

good-bye scumbag

The Insurrection was the event. That was January 6, 2021, FYI. The day that Trump's misguided, manipulated rubes tried to stop the regular, constitutional transfer of American presidential power by violently storming our nation's Capitol, literally doing battle with and injuring over a hundred Capitol cops, while causing legislators and their staffs to cower in fear for their lives.

The rubes who were convicted in connection with the Insurrection were not charged or convicted of Insurrection, they were charged and convicted of the individual, specific crimes they committed DURING the Insurrection.

You can call it a "banana" or a "toaster oven" or a "hackey sack" if you want to. It was the Insurrection.

No, there was no insurrection. You clearly don't know a thing about world history and how real insurrections are attempted or carried out.

You are nothing more than an indoctrinated fool who believes himself to know more than everyone else. Don't worry, you aren't alone. There are plenty more sheep in your herd to keep you company that are equally convinced of their individuality and critical thinking skills.

Biden on Wednesday said there’s “no question” former President Trump supported an insurrection after a Colorado court ruled to remove Trump from the state’s ballot over his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol.

Biden, in comments to reporters upon landing in Milwaukee, declined to weigh in on the court’s decision or whether Trump should be removed from the ballot. But he said it was “self-evident” Trump supported an insurrection.

Comment:
What insurrection?
Who has been charged with insurrection?
Who has been convicted of an insurrection?
Who did Trump tell to have an insurrection?
Jan 6 was a voting rights protest against the corrupt Democrat Party's election rigging crimes.
Biden is another Crazy Insurrection Conspiracy Theorist.
How long will these Democrat Insurrection Conspiracy Theorist cling to their crazy left-wing extremist theories?
Here's what the top Republican in the Senate had to say about Benedict Donald and the Jan 6th Rebellion against the Constitution.

"January 6th was a disgrace.

American citizens attacked their own government. They used terrorism to try to stop a specific piece of democratic business they did not like.

Fellow Americans beat and bloodied our own police. They stormed the Senate floor. They tried to hunt down the Speaker of the House. They built a gallows and chanted about murdering the vice president.

They did this because they had been fed wild falsehoods by the most powerful man on Earth – because he was angry he'd lost an election.

Former President Trump's actions preceding the riot were a disgraceful dereliction of duty.

The House accused the former president of, quote, "incitement." That is a specific term from the criminal law.
Let me put that to the side for one moment and reiterate something I said weeks ago: There is no question that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of that day.

The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president.
And their having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories, and reckless hyperbole which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on planet Earth."

Me? I'm not the one making insane remarks about how it can;t be an insurrection because there weren't enough guns.

Time to wake up and smell the lithium, ya retard.

It was a protest that went too far. It wasn't planned, otherwise people would have come better armed and with a plan that would have succeeded. Was the left-wing group that took over a block and a police station a planned insurrection? Protestors who participated sure weren't treated that way in that case. Even common sense is partisan by those on the left.

It was a protest that went too far. It wasn't planned, otherwise people would have come better armed and with a plan that would have succeeded. Was the left-wing group that took over a block and a police station a planned insurrection? Protestors who participated sure weren't treated that way in that case. Even common sense is partisan by those on the left.

We all know this.

If they had truly wanted and planned to insurrect, there would have been a bunch of dead capitol police.

It's a mob that got real stupid.

Everyone with above a room temp IQ knows otherwise.

Forum List

Back