Biden Says He's Following Doctors Orders.....No Campaigning For Now...Or Maybe Ever

trump's not down in the crowd mixing with people, either.
So you DIDN'T watch the 4th celebration yesterday! Who was he mixing with, antelope? You're such a bad liar.

People in Delaware must wear masks, and gatherings are limited to a max of 250 people. Biden is doing the sensible thing
Then he doesn't want to be presiudent. He CAN'T be president. You can't run for office without ever going out to the 50 states, meeting people and letting them see who you are then letting your opponent put you to the test. Biden's just not up to it. You better find somebody capable, you're bullshit's not going to fly with us.

I hate it when noobs come along and try the same old tricks forgetting that all his buddies have the same talking points that we've already dealt with.
I'm not a "noob", I've been a member since 2011.

You're a noob.
Whatever blows your dress up. :heehee:

When you are 77, fragile and in rapid cognitive decline of course you are going to try and hide. I can't believe the Democrats are sticking with him. We'll see how many people actually cast their vote for Biden the meat puppet.
Let's be honest, if Biden's cognitive test results show he's not impaired, RWNJs would call it fake news.
to this day a sizable chunk of the trumptards are birfers.
Not a doubt in my mind.

trump's not down in the crowd mixing with people, either.
So you DIDN'T watch the 4th celebration yesterday! Who was he mixing with, antelope? You're such a bad liar.

People in Delaware must wear masks, and gatherings are limited to a max of 250 people. Biden is doing the sensible thing
Then he doesn't want to be presiudent. He CAN'T be president. You can't run for office without ever going out to the 50 states, meeting people and letting them see who you are then letting your opponent put you to the test. Biden's just not up to it. You better find somebody capable, you're bullshit's not going to fly with us.

I hate it when noobs come along and try the same old tricks forgetting that all his buddies have the same talking points that we've already dealt with.
I'm not a "noob", I've been a member since 2011.

You're a noob.
Whatever blows your dress up. :heehee:

You barely have 100 posts...you're a noob.

^ reduced the queefing about my writing style. then off to lalaland.
Shut up, you foreign fuck retard until you learn that all percentages are calculated in relation to something based on a relative scale.
yeah, imbecile. it kind of is in the name. per cent, you know. latin for hundred. don't project your failure onto others. personal responsibility.

Biden's leading trump in the polls even without travelling and his speeches are resonating with people even though they're not in his physical presence.
Polls don't mean shit. And as soon as Biden gets OUT THERE and gets tested, his numbers will fall and you know that. The man can't do the job.
^ Reeks of desperation.

Biden has a number of speeches up on Youtube and he has it all over trump, but I suspect you'd never listen to any of them.

Biden's leading trump in the polls even without travelling and his speeches are resonating with people even though they're not in his physical presence.
Polls don't mean shit. And as soon as Biden gets OUT THERE and gets tested, his numbers will fall and you know that. The man can't do the job.
^ Reeks of desperation.

Biden has a number of speeches up on Youtube and he has it all over trump, but I suspect you'd never listen to any of them.

Well Link the damn things!!

My candidate has to have a good grasp of the Constitution and the workings of government.
Then why doesn't Biden know its against the law to consort with foreign powers like China and Ukraine for personal profit? It's not a GOOD thing to know the corrupt inner workings of government for 50 years!

Trump puts honesty with the American people ahead of politics. When's Joe going to be honest with us?

View attachment 359229
This is one of the most hilarious talking points RWs repeat. The entire trump family benefits from their dealings with China, as in patents and manufacturing. And to quote from a recent article:

So it is okay for Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump to do business all over the world and okay for Ivanka Trump to have international copyrights while President Trump is president and, while Joe Biden was vice president, his son shouldn’t be able to do business dealings?”
They're business people, you clueless fuck! They're SUPPOSED to do business. It's not "business" when you're VP and you got your son making $80,000 a month in a job in a country owing to you that he doesn't even know the first thing about and YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN IT.
It's been explained dozens of times but RWs refuse to accept the explanation. Hunter Biden is a businessman also, just like the trump kids, and he is SUPPOSED to do business. He was in the same position then that the trump kids are in today.

Btw, what do Jared and Ivanka know about government that allows them to have such high places in the administration? Nepotism doesn't count.

^ Reeks of desperation.

Well Link the damn things!!
So sorry about your inability to use search functions. biden speeches youtube at DuckDuckGo

Shut up, you foreign fuck retard until you learn that all percentages are calculated in relation to something based on a relative scale.
yeah, imbecile. it kind of is in the name. per cent, you know. latin for hundred. don't project your failure onto others. personal responsibility.
dickweed hack. You haven't the brains of a truffle. Don't even know that not every percentage is based on 100. In some reference frames, 1 (the whole) = 100%. I can see you really HATE to be proven wrong. I own your ass. I guess there just is no solution to a public schooled outcomes-based education.

^ Reeks of desperation.
You just plain reek.

Trump has 50,000 speeches up. Most before 30, 50, 90, 100,000 people. Live interviews, impromptu interviews, news interviews, taped interviews, hostile interviews. Three of them a day. Interviews, speeches, lectures, conferences, tapes, tweets. Biden's speeches are choreographed over and over until he can get one take right without making a bigger ass of himself.

Can't wait to see him live on a stage.

dickweed hack. You haven't the brains of a truffle. Don't even know that not every percentage is based on 100. In some reference frames, 1 (the whole) = 100%. I can see you really HATE to be proven wrong. I own your ass. I guess there just is no solution to a public schooled outcomes-based education.
omg. you are boring. admit your defeat or not. but wear a mask. this will at least limit the idiocy you spew. even 1 % decrease will help. ask someone who knows how to calculate percentages if you still have trouble with middle school math. i am not available as tutor.

Joe Biden's handlers have decided that maybe they can keep him hidden away till the election. Maybe they can keep him riding on his fake poll numbers and perhaps steal the election thru election fraud. They do not under any circumstances want him being exposed to the public.

WELL OBVIOUSLY, Joe is prime meat to get attacked and seriously ill with corona. They need to keep him in a bubble now on sealed oxygen now on through November. If he actually got ill, that would be the end of his election. So they will run him under the radar saying it is "doctor's orders. He's being a patriotic American setting a good example. The only question is how will Joe run the country and the world from his basement if elected and the virus is still around? THAT is the angle.

Trump has his number.
trump jr.'s main squeeze just got diagnosed with the virus. trump should be afraid... very, very afraid. :auiqs.jpg:
If you feel this is good then I think it would be great if Biden, Obama, and the Clinton's plane flew into the side of a mountain.
I also think it would be great if every Democrat in Washington meets similar endings.
That would scare the shit out of folks like you.
Did I say it was good? Actually I think it's scary that trump admin. is so foolhardy that they willingly expose their own to the virus just to score political points.

Less than 1% exposed to the virus die.
Get back under your bed. And for added safety you should put a plastic bag over your head and cinch it up nice and tight.
That's irrelevant. People shouldn't be deliberately exposed to any contagious disease whether it's measles, mumps, swine flu, coronavirus etc.. A real leader understands this and takes care not to endanger people's health, whereas trump only cares about looking tough and appeasing his base.
Masks don't do shit. I'm tired of posting the proof. You're dealing with something 0.2 microns across. That is less wide than the wavelength of ultraviolet light! Learn to read threads.
I feel we should expand the "Stand Your Ground" laws to people that don't wear masks.

Joe Biden's handlers have decided that maybe they can keep him hidden away till the election. Maybe they can keep him riding on his fake poll numbers and perhaps steal the election thru election fraud. They do not under any circumstances want him being exposed to the public.

View attachment 359178

No. He should endanger people’s lives like the orange psychopath

View attachment 359178

No. He should endanger people’s lives like the orange psychopath
But it's okay to riot and protest?

Fuck you.

Seems to be working. That and the fact that just letting his opponent shoot himself in the foot does the job too. :)
Shoot yourself in the foot again with that nail gun, Jack? Oh, I forgot, you don't have nowhere to keep tools.

Speaking of tools, it's Freaky.
Whatcha gonna do when Biden whoops Trump's ass in November?
Bottom line here is Biden looks and sounds Presidential. Trump sounds like a bar drunk at closing time.

Forum List

Back