Biden Says He's Following Doctors Orders.....No Campaigning For Now...Or Maybe Ever

Joe Biden's handlers have decided that maybe they can keep him hidden away till the election. Maybe they can keep him riding on his fake poll numbers and perhaps steal the election thru election fraud. They do not under any circumstances want him being exposed to the public.

View attachment 359178

Great idea Let the Trump POS bury himself Doing such a great job now,,,More and more Republicans are crossing over to Biden

You mean COVID-19 which your skidmark is responsible? I have four bipartisan MOC's that prove my point.
You know the Democrats will cancel the debates .... don't you?

You are simply deflecting and everyone knows it.

Biden is not capable of debating ..... and the Democrat Party of Marx will use the Wuhan Virus as an excuse to cancel the debates.

Joe Biden's handlers have decided that maybe they can keep him hidden away till the election. Maybe they can keep him riding on his fake poll numbers and perhaps steal the election thru election fraud. They do not under any circumstances want him being exposed to the public.

WELL OBVIOUSLY, Joe is prime meat to get attacked and seriously ill with corona. They need to keep him in a bubble now on sealed oxygen now on through November. If he actually got ill, that would be the end of his election. So they will run him under the radar saying it is "doctor's orders. He's being a patriotic American setting a good example. The only question is how will Joe run the country and the world from his basement if elected and the virus is still around? THAT is the angle.

Trump has his number.
trump jr.'s main squeeze just got diagnosed with the virus. trump should be afraid... very, very afraid. :auiqs.jpg:
If you feel this is good then I think it would be great if Biden, Obama, and the Clinton's plane flew into the side of a mountain.
I also think it would be great if every Democrat in Washington meets similar endings.
That would scare the shit out of folks like you.
Did I say it was good? Actually I think it's scary that trump admin. is so foolhardy that they willingly expose their own to the virus just to score political points.

Less than 1% exposed to the virus die.
Get back under your bed. And for added safety you should put a plastic bag over your head and cinch it up nice and tight.
That's irrelevant. People shouldn't be deliberately exposed to any contagious disease whether it's measles, mumps, swine flu, coronavirus etc.. A real leader understands this and takes care not to endanger people's health, whereas trump only cares about looking tough and appeasing his base.

Irrelevant?
If thats the case why dont we shut down the economy during flu season every year?
And you're showing your age,as in you're a preteen...Parents used to throw Chicken Pox parties so they could get past the disease.

I think the Democrats will try and weasel poor Joe out of the debates somehow. This is major concern and it should be. He is so weak and fragile, he might stroke out right on stage.
They will blame the Wuhan Virus.

There is no way the debates will be held.
You mean COVID-19 which your skidmark is responsible? I have four bipartisan MOC's that prove my point.
Really so Trump is responsible for the pandemic and China is blameless? Take a walk outside that Libtardian bubble every once in awhile to try and clear your head.

I think the Democrats will try and weasel poor Joe out of the debates somehow. This is major concern and it should be. He is so weak and fragile, he might stroke out right on stage.

I know you're a dumbass but Trump isnt chinese.

As much as I despise trump I'm not sitting here wishing for his illness or death. But in truth he's not as healthy as you make it seem; he's obese, has bad dietary habits, doesn't get enough exercise and is on a high dose of statins.

Trump's only flaw is he didn't run as a Democrat otherwise you'd love him.

Screen Shot 2020-07-04 at 1.40.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-04 at 1.41.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-04 at 1.44.55 PM.png

Biden is not capable of debating ..... and the Democrat Party of Marx will use the Wuhan Virus as an excuse to cancel the debates.
What on earth makes you think the debates will be cancelled? The first one is still on schedule but the Univ. of Michigan withdrew from hosting the 2nd one and so far no replacement's been announced. The third is still on schedule for October 22.

trump's not down in the crowd mixing with people, either.
So you DIDN'T watch the 4th celebration yesterday! Who was he mixing with, antelope? You're such a bad liar.

People in Delaware must wear masks, and gatherings are limited to a max of 250 people. Biden is doing the sensible thing
Then he doesn't want to be president. He CAN'T be president. You can't run for office without ever going out to the 50 states, meeting people and letting them see who you are then letting your opponent put you to the test. Biden's just not up to it. You better find somebody capable, your bullshit's not going to fly with us.

Last edited:

What on earth makes you think the debates will be cancelled? The first one is still on schedule but the Univ. of Michigan withdrew from hosting the 2nd one and so far no replacement's been announced. The third is still on schedule for October 22.

For the same reason Hiden Biden's handlers wont let him speak in public unless it's under tightly controlled environments.

WELL OBVIOUSLY, Joe is prime meat to get attacked and seriously ill with corona. They need to keep him in a bubble now on sealed oxygen now on through November. If he actually got ill, that would be the end of his election. So they will run him under the radar saying it is "doctor's orders. He's being a patriotic American setting a good example. The only question is how will Joe run the country and the world from his basement if elected and the virus is still around? THAT is the angle.

Trump has his number.
trump jr.'s main squeeze just got diagnosed with the virus. trump should be afraid... very, very afraid. :auiqs.jpg:
If you feel this is good then I think it would be great if Biden, Obama, and the Clinton's plane flew into the side of a mountain.
I also think it would be great if every Democrat in Washington meets similar endings.
That would scare the shit out of folks like you.
Did I say it was good? Actually I think it's scary that trump admin. is so foolhardy that they willingly expose their own to the virus just to score political points.

Less than 1% exposed to the virus die.
Get back under your bed. And for added safety you should put a plastic bag over your head and cinch it up nice and tight.
That's irrelevant. People shouldn't be deliberately exposed to any contagious disease whether it's measles, mumps, swine flu, coronavirus etc.. A real leader understands this and takes care not to endanger people's health, whereas trump only cares about looking tough and appeasing his base.

Irrelevant?
If thats the case why dont we shut down the economy during flu season every year?
And you're showing your age,as in you're a preteen...Parents used to throw Chicken Pox parties so they could get past the disease.

We know there's a flu vaccine that's somewhat effective and people can choose to get it. We can't choose to get a covid 19 vaccine because none exists yet. And as far as the economy, that's on the governors. I suggest you contact yours and complain.

Joe Biden's dementia is too far advanced at this point for him to debate.

The debates will be cancelled.

Russian??? sure seems like him and putin are close

trump's not down in the crowd mixing with people, either.
So you DIDN'T watch the 4th celebration yesterday! Who was he mixing with, antelope? You're such a bad liar.

People in Delaware must wear masks, and gatherings are limited to a max of 250 people. Biden is doing the sensible thing
Then he doesn't want to be presiudent. He CAN'T be president. You can't run for office without ever going out to the 50 states, meeting people and letting them see who you are then letting your opponent put you to the test. Biden's just not up to it. You better find somebody capable, you're bullshit's not going to fly with us.

I hate it when noobs come along and try the same old tricks forgetting that all his buddies have the same talking points that we've already dealt with.

I'm of the other mind. I think the debates ought to be EXTENDED so Hiden Biden has to PROVE he isn't demented and feeble.

Russian??? sure seems like him and putin are close

You demwits keep saying that even after he was cleared of that nonsense.
You'll have to come up with something new.

I'm of the other mind. I think the debates ought to be EXTENDED so Hiden Biden has to PROVE he isn't demented and feeble.

Yep...
Trumps campaign wanted six debates....dems flat out refused.
Gee I wonder why.

Forum List

Back