Biden Says He's Following Doctors Orders.....No Campaigning For Now...Or Maybe Ever

trump wasn't at his golf course when he hobbled over and fell into a golf cart to travel a little over 1000 feet. And even if he was, what does it say about his health if he can't walk a quarter of a mile?
Wow ...

You people obsess over the stupidest shit ....

Damn Trump Derangement Syndrome must be a horrible infliction.

by releasing this statement (he already explained it in a coherent reasonable press conference) he is actually campaigning. nice contrast to your irresponsible manchild trying to be president.
That's it! Good ol' Joe, sane, coherent, reasonable. He's no pony soldier. When Joe tweets hiding from his laundry room, he's campaigning. When Trump tweets, he's an irresponsible manchild.

JOE BiDEN: PRESIDENT OF THE USA. First president that no one ever actually met, questioned or answer any questions too sick to even leave his house.

View attachment 359189

Meantime, POTUS holds a 4th celebration with seating for 7500 people.

125,000 sign up for tickets.

Out in the middle of nowhere in South Dakota.

Where nobody lives. :71:
you have obviously not seen the 30 minute press conference. stay in your bubble. if you leave it, wear a mask. pretend that it helps you getting hit by reality. and learn how to calculate percentages. should keep you occupied and prevent you from spreading all this bullshit. retard.

If it's so great I'd think you'd link it.

Biden told reporters that he’s been “tested and am constantly tested” for cognitive decline.

You don't test a person for cognitive decline unless you think there is cognitive decline going on.
They are testing him constantly because they are trying to gauge the rate of his decline. There is no doubt he is fading to black they are assessing how fast he is fading.
"No doubt" according to whom? Rush and Sean don't count. :auiqs.jpg:

Joe Biden's handlers have decided that maybe they can keep him hidden away till the election. Maybe they can keep him riding on his fake poll numbers and perhaps steal the election thru election fraud. They do not under any circumstances want him being exposed to the public.

WELL OBVIOUSLY, Joe is prime meat to get attacked and seriously ill with corona. They need to keep him in a bubble now on sealed oxygen now on through November. If he actually got ill, that would be the end of his election. So they will run him under the radar saying it is "doctor's orders. He's being a patriotic American setting a good example. The only question is how will Joe run the country and the world from his basement if elected and the virus is still around? THAT is the angle.

Trump has his number.
trump jr.'s main squeeze just got diagnosed with the virus. trump should be afraid... very, very afraid. :auiqs.jpg:
If you feel this is good then I think it would be great if Biden, Obama, and the Clinton's plane flew into the side of a mountain.
I also think it would be great if every Democrat in Washington meets similar endings.
That would scare the shit out of folks like you.
Did I say it was good? Actually I think it's scary that trump admin. is so foolhardy that they willingly expose their own to the virus just to score political points.

Less than 1% exposed to the virus die.
Get back under your bed. And for added safety you should put a plastic bag over your head and cinch it up nice and tight.

trump wasn't at his golf course when he hobbled over and fell into a golf cart to travel a little over 1000 feet. And even if he was, what does it say about his health if he can't walk a quarter of a mile?
Wow ...

You people obsess over the stupidest shit ....

Damn Trump Derangement Syndrome must be a horrible infliction.
I could be wrong but... I think this is an ad hom. :eusa_think::biggrin:

Please try again to just answer the question.

You guys need some new material.
Is that why you can't come up with any, Pruneface?

... Trump chose to use his favorite vehicle — a golf cart
Isn't it great he owns like a dozen golfing resorts? You?

What's Joe's vehicle of choice, an iron lung and respirator?

This is gonna be easy.

View attachment 359201

Do you or have you ever played golf?

Joe Biden's handlers have decided that maybe they can keep him hidden away till the election. Maybe they can keep him riding on his fake poll numbers and perhaps steal the election thru election fraud. They do not under any circumstances want him being exposed to the public.

WELL OBVIOUSLY, Joe is prime meat to get attacked and seriously ill with corona. They need to keep him in a bubble now on sealed oxygen now on through November. If he actually got ill, that would be the end of his election. So they will run him under the radar saying it is "doctor's orders. He's being a patriotic American setting a good example. The only question is how will Joe run the country and the world from his basement if elected and the virus is still around? THAT is the angle.

Trump has his number.
trump jr.'s main squeeze just got diagnosed with the virus. trump should be afraid... very, very afraid. :auiqs.jpg:
If you feel this is good then I think it would be great if Biden, Obama, and the Clinton's plane flew into the side of a mountain.
I also think it would be great if every Democrat in Washington meets similar endings.
Did I say it was good? Actually I think it's scary that trump admin. is so foolhardy that they willingly expose their own to the virus just to score political points.
What's wrong, Barb, afraid that Trump will live a healthy, normal life and show the world that all this doom and gloom has been nothing but fear mongering engineered by the democrats? Then Joe won't have any excuse not to come out and play.

View attachment 359178

And so says the The Daily Wire, an American right-wing news and opinion website

Trump has his number.
The democrats are going to fly their plane into a mountain. Haven't you heard of Mount Maxwell?

Trump has his number.

Get back under your bed. And for added safety you should put a plastic bag over your head and cinch it up nice and tight.
That's irrelevant. People shouldn't be deliberately exposed to any contagious disease whether it's measles, mumps, swine flu, coronavirus etc.. A real leader understands this and takes care not to endanger people's health, whereas trump only cares about looking tough and appeasing his base.

You guys need some new material.
Is that why you can't come up with any, Pruneface?

... Trump chose to use his favorite vehicle — a golf cart
Isn't it great he owns like a dozen golfing resorts? You?

What's Joe's vehicle of choice, an iron lung and respirator?

This is gonna be easy.

View attachment 359201

Do you or have you ever played golf?
Yes. Badly. :icon_cry:

when he hobbled over and fell into a golf cart
You really live in a fantasy world, don't you?

what does it say about his health if he can't walk a quarter of a mile?
He likes golf carts. He's leader of the world. Why should he walk?
What does it say about Biden that he's afraid to step outside and breathe fresh air?

Trump has his number.
What's wrong, Barb, afraid that Trump will live a healthy, normal life and show the world that all this doom and gloom has been nothing but fear mongering engineered by the democrats? Then Joe won't have any excuse not to come out and play.
As much as I despise trump I'm not sitting here wishing for his illness or death. But in truth he's not as healthy as you make it seem; he's obese, has bad dietary habits, doesn't get enough exercise and is on a high dose of statins.

I think the Democrats will try and weasel poor Joe out of the debates somehow. This is major concern and it should be. He is so weak and fragile, he might stroke out right on stage.
They will blame the Wuhan Virus.

There is no way the debates will be held.
You mean COVID-19 which your skidmark is responsible? I have four bipartisan MOC's that prove my point.

Trump has his number.

That's irrelevant. People shouldn't be deliberately exposed to any contagious disease whether it's measles, mumps, swine flu, coronavirus etc.. A real leader understands this and takes care not to endanger people's health, whereas trump only cares about looking tough and appeasing his base.
Masks don't do shit. I'm tired of posting the proof. You're dealing with something 0.2 microns across. That is less wide than the wavelength of ultraviolet light! Learn to read threads.

Whether or not Trump wears a mask has nothing to do with anyone getting sick.
trump's not down in the crowd mixing with people, either.
when he hobbled over and fell into a golf cart
You really live in a fantasy world, don't you?

what does it say about his health if he can't walk a quarter of a mile?
He likes golf carts. He's leader of the world. Why should he walk?
What does it say about Biden that he's afraid to step outside and breathe fresh air?
I'm afraid you're not up on the news. People in Delaware must wear masks, and gatherings are limited to a max of 250 people. Biden is doing the sensible thing but RWs just refuse to acknowledge it.
  • Wear a cloth face covering in accordance with the State of Emergency Order.
  • Individuals should wash their hands as frequently as possible and must stay home when sick.
  • At all times, individuals who are not part of a household are encouraged to maximize physical distance from others and are expected to remain six feet apart.
  • Gatherings in parks and recreation facilities or in other locations without a fire code occupancy limit are limited to 250 people, and hosts of indoor gatherings must calculate useable capacity at 30 square feet per person up to a maximum of 250 people. Attendees must social distance from those not part of their household. For gatherings of more than 250 people, it is necessary to request and obtain approval from the Division of Small Business.

Trump has his number.

Masks don't do shit. I'm tired of posting the proof. You're dealing with something 0.2 microns across. Learn to read threads.
Did I say anything about masks? Stop moving the goalposts. This is about holding huge public events where you can't separate the sick from the well. Check in 10 days or so to see if there was a surge in the number of covid cases in SD.

Forum List

Back