Biden Sanders debate !

who won and gained the most from the debate ?

• Biden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sanders

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • both lost and Trump was the absent winner

Votes: 19 86.4%

• Total voters
Wow, how did you get to see his tax returns?

It's on his website, disclosure statements.

Biden 2017 Federal
Wow, imagine that. Somebody running for president disclosing his tax statements.

That tells me he has nothing to hide.

Someone who calls himself "middle-class" Joe, got 11 million in a year, sure got some explaining to do.
How about trump? Do you want to see him disclose his tax statements and explain how he earned that money?

Sure. Although I have no desire to see his returns, I think he should release them because he said he will do it, and he didn't.

That's not the point, though. Biden represent himself as "middle-class", and raking millions per year. He got rich because of the government. Trump hasn't.
Notice, you didn't actually address the problem, but provided typical leftist answer "but Trump!!!" REEEEE
I didn't address "the problem", because there isn't a problem to address.

He made the bulk of his money from a book deal ($8 million) and speaking engagements.

Oh the horror!!!

Joe Biden Net Worth 2020 - How Did Joe Biden Earn His Money?

For instance, Biden disclosed that he earned $540,000 as a professor at the University of Pennsylvania’s Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement. What? I mean, WHAT? That is textbook example of money laundering.
How is that a "textbook example of money laundering"? This should be good.

For instance, Biden disclosed that he earned $540,000 as a professor at the University of Pennsylvania’s Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement. What? I mean, WHAT? That is textbook example of money laundering.

Biden sets "Biden Center" at Penn, where he's known as "Professor Biden", with no classes, lectures, or students. If you need a favor from Biden, you can't just give him a million, you pay it into "Biden Center", that pays "professor Biden" a salary. All legal, and clean, right?

Or, if you need "point man" Biden to stop investigation into corrupt company, first you hire his dope son into board of directors of that company, than you demand that top prosecutor investigating that company gets fired. Than your son get rewarded a cool million per year, and you brag about it on camera.

We've seen how it works with another Democrat runner. If you needed a favor from secretary Clinton's, such as approval of sale of 20% US uranium supply, you pay $150 million into Clinton Foundation, listed as charity, but it functions as slush fund.

Got the picture?

Biden sets "Biden Center" at Penn, where he's known as "Professor Biden", with no classes, lectures, or students. If you need a favor from Biden, you can't just give him a million, you pay it into "Biden Center", that pays "professor Biden" a salary. All legal, and clean, right?

Or, if you need "point man" Biden to stop investigation into corrupt company, first you hire his dope son into board of directors of that company, than you demand that top prosecutor investigating that company gets fired. Than your son get rewarded a cool million per year, and you brag about it on camera.

We've seen how it works with another Democrat runner. If you needed a favor from secretary Clinton's, such as approval of sale of 20% US uranium supply, you pay $150 million into Clinton Foundation, listed as charity, but it functions as slush fund.

Got the picture?
No I didn't get the picture, or the link. How about including the link, and make that a credible link.

And I noticed you ignored my question about your "textbook example of money laundering" claim. I'm still waiting for an answer to that absurd bullshit statement.

Last edited:

Got the picture?
No I didn't get the picture, or the link. How about including the link, and make that a credible link.

And I noticed you ignored my question about your "textbook example of money laundering" claim. I'm still waiting for an answer to that absurd bullshit statement.

Sorry, I can't provide link that confirm Biden as professor at Penn University, that he provide classes there, or that any student attend his classes. Can you?

Got the picture?

I just gave it to you, dunce. Getting paid as professor, while not giving any classes, is money laundering. He getting paid for service he's not providing, so he can claim he received money legally.

Are you retarded or what?

Got the picture?

Sorry, I can't provide link that confirm Biden as professor at Penn University, that he provide classes there, or that any student attend his classes. Can you?
You're the one that made the claim, not me back up your statements with credible proof.

Got the picture?

I just gave it to you, dunce. Getting paid as professor, while not giving any classes, is money laundering. He getting paid for service he's not providing, so he can claim he received money legally.

You are justing spinning lies and bullshit that you can't back up.

And if you wanna find out who the retarded one is, you only need to look in the mirror.

It's on his website, disclosure statements.

Biden 2017 Federal
Wow, imagine that. Somebody running for president disclosing his tax statements.

Someone who calls himself "middle-class" Joe, got 11 million in a year, sure got some explaining to do.
How about trump? Do you want to see him disclose his tax statements and explain how he earned that money?

Sure. Although I have no desire to see his returns, I think he should release them because he said he will do it, and he didn't.

That's not the point, though. Biden represent himself as "middle-class", and raking millions per year. He got rich because of the government. Trump hasn't.
Notice, you didn't actually address the problem, but provided typical leftist answer "but Trump!!!" REEEEE

He made the bulk of his money from a book deal ($8 million) and speaking engagements.

Oh the horror!!!

I'd like to see the proof of that.

Oh the horror!!!

I'd like to see the proof of that.
Try clicking on the link.

Got the picture?

You are justing spinning lies and bullshit that you can't back up.

And if you wanna find out who the retarded one is, you only need to look in the mirror.

What is a lie?
That Biden made $11 million in 2017?
Or that he made $540k as "professor" at Penn?
His return show exactly that.

The only lie is that Joe is "middle class", because he clearly isn't. If you still think he is, than you ARE a retard.

Forum List

Back