Turned On The Debate Just To Get A Glance -

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
- and the first thing out of Joe Biden's mouth was a cough.

He sounds a little rough.

Geez. Burnout Bernie and his "Canadian healthcare system."

Biden: "Major, major, major bailout..." (TARP, Stimulus II, etc.)

These two armchair quarterbacks are clueless. Let me summarize the 'debate' so far, their solution is to throw trillions of dollars at the virus and to pass a bunch of Dem dream free shit programs using the virus as justification.

Bernie called it "Ebola", Biden called it "SARS."

Does either one of them know what the hell is going on?

I can't believe I'm siting here watching this circus. Bernie actually said President Trump was being to nice to the Chinese and is working with them. In the very next sentence Bernie says he would work with the Chinese. WTF???

I can't believe I'm siting here watching this circus. Bernie actually said President Trump was being to nice to the Chinese and is working with them. In the very next sentence Bernie says he would work with the Chinese. WTF???
I'm watching for the entertainment value

Ok, I went back and forth and I was wrong about a few things, they asked about China (no way Biden confronts them, Bernie is sheepish with his response) and I am surprised that Biden is crushing Bernie with such ease and little resistance. He's far more aggressive and dismissive of Bernie, who looks like he doesn't want to be there.

If it's like this all night, Bernie might as well just drop out, this is his only chance and he's losing bigly.

Bernie is going off script its going badly.

So Biden cleared his throat. I've been watching - and it's going just fine.
These two armchair quarterbacks are clueless. Let me summarize the 'debate' so far, their solution is to throw trillions of dollars at the virus and to pass a bunch of Dem dream free shit programs using the virus as justification.
You're clueless It didn't bother you when trump threw 1 trillion or more in tax breaks to the 1%

Joe said he would pass a bail out package due to the crisis. Uh what???

So Biden cleared his throat. I've been watching - and it's going just fine.
You're clueless It didn't bother you when trump threw 1 trillion or more in tax breaks to the 1%

Bernie?? Stop texting during the debate.

Bernie is going off script its going badly.
you wish ,,,, If it was Moses and the 10 commandments and he was a dem you say the same shit

Forum List

Back