Biden said he would end the Nordstream Pipeline. Other admin officials and allies admit U.S. blew it up.

What these thugs have done is beyond imagination....

Not my imagination. For years, the radical left have been advertising their desire and full intent to wreak economical, sociological and ecological disaster upon all who oppose them, and now we see they will put nothing, not even human life ahead of their global terror aspirations.

No proof? Biden is on video clearly saying

You don't understand, Hawk, what WINCO is saying is what the Left have been declaring for several years now:
  1. You could have a signed affidavit from Biden saying he blew it up and they would dismiss that as fake news.
  2. Meanwhile they could claim Trump has three heads and nothing you could provide would convince them otherwise.
We are dealing with fully programmed terroristic automatons. This is necessary to get the nation's best and most popular president OUT of office and their stooge hand-puppet INTO office in order to carry forward with their global energy and economic terror campaign of destruction.

And if you think about it, everything the Left does is DESTRUCTION, from pipelines to historical statues to kid's safe and innocent childhoods of normalcy.

People decry harsh rhetoric, but when it is the TRUTH, what else is there to say and do?

Yes, there was an insurrection and coup in America back in 2020/21, but it isn't the one the democrats, Cheneys and medias are telling you happened.

We have the POTUS and another top US official saying publicly that come hell or high water, they would end the Nordstream pipeline.
Like I said, you don’t have it. Not even close.

But it seems you are all pretty much agreed that Biden did this.

We have the POTUS and another top US official saying publicly that come hell or high water, they would end the Nordstream pipeline.

That's at least 100X the proof you need to believe anything about Trump.

Putin has invested several billion dollars in Nordstream2 since 2011. It's insane that he decided not to use it for transporting gas from Russia and the Stans to Europe. Really insane. I guess they are going to flare off that gas. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. The Stans aren't happy either.

I don't have WHAT, moron? Can you name anyone else who threatened to blow up the pipeline to spite Putin? Very few countries even have the means to detonate 100 tons of TNT in 300 feet of water.

We are one of them.

Speculation is not proof.

I don't have WHAT, moron? Can you name anyone else who threatened to blow up the pipeline to spite Putin? Very few countries even have the means to detonate 100 tons of TNT in 300 feet of water.

We are one of them.
So is Russia.

Forum List

Back