Biden said he would end the Nordstream Pipeline. Other admin officials and allies admit U.S. blew it up.

Poor little fellow.
Your video clip is Biden saying, along with the entire EU, that he will holding the '1 Billion' unless Shokin is fired, because Shokin wasn't investigating the Corruption.

Only Rudy, trump and Shokin have defended Rudy's LIE.
Find me a post anywhere, besides quotes from trump, Rudy, or shokin, that PROVES otherWise.

I gave you a link to the timeline.
do you know how pathetic and desperate you look trying to derail this thread and what biden did???

the whole world is laughing at you,,

Last edited:
Poor little fellow.
Your video clip is Biden saying, along with the entire EU, that he will holding the '1 Billion' unless Shokin is fired, because Shokin wasn't investigating the Corruption.

Only Rudy, trump and Shokin have defended Rudy's LIE.
Find me a post anywhere, besides quotes from trump, Rudy, or shokin, that PROVES otherWise.

I gave you a link to the timeline.
LOL that's not what he said. Shokin was investigating Biden and Burisma

Deny it all you like, reality hits hard

1664294488929180.png

obviously so are you,,

Nope. US foreign policy backed by the EU and UN was to help Ukraine clean up their reputation for corruption so they could attract foreign investment. Trump tried to extort Ukraine into producing dirt on the Bidens. Really, really cheesey move, but that's Trump. Shokin was as corrupt as they come.

Nope. US foreign policy backed by the EU and UN was to help Ukraine clean up their reputation for corruption so they could attract foreign investment. Trump tried to extort Ukraine into producing dirt on the Bidens. Really, really cheesey move, but that's Trump. Shokin was as corrupt as they come.
as I said,, neither do you since you got it all wrong,,,

they claim they fired shokin because he wasnt prosecuting corruption and the next guy found no corruption,, so why again did they fire him??

did you know they guy they found didnt commit corruption was later found to be very corrupt and had to leave the country again??

what trump did was bring the topic back up to expose corruption of biden and thats why you idiots are going crazy,,,

now how about you get back on topic and stop trying to derail the topic??

Democrats wouldn't give Ukraine migs when they could have made a difference, but now are willing to blow up pipelines and create eco disasters.

You continue to contradict yourself.
You can't claim that Biden wanted Shokin fired because he was investigating the corruption, including Burisma, and
Then claim after Shokin was fired, the next guy found no Corruption.
its what happened,, now get back to the topic of the thread,,

Forum List

Back