Biden said American troops would defend Taiwan if invaded by China.

KNN

Rookie
Sep 19, 2022
In a 60 Minutes interview Biden was asked "if china invaded would us forces defend the island?" He said "Yes"

Would you support going to war with China over Taiwan?

In a 60 Minutes interview Biden was asked "if china invaded would us forces defend the island?" He said "Yes"

And when given the chance to limit or qualify the answer he doubled down. Practically before he left the interview the "White House" jumped in to say the opposite. What I'd like to know is who the HELL is running this administration? If, God forbid, someone decided to nuke us, who in the HELL will decide how we react?

And when given the chance to limit or qualify the answer he doubled down. Practically before he left the interview the "White House" jumped in to say the opposite. What I'd like to know is who the HELL is running this administration? If, God forbid, someone decided to nuke us, who in the HELL will decide how we react?
I'm convinced some one else is already running the show.

I hope he sends Hunter first. My kid's not dying in his war.

Not for 10 pounds of Darjeeling Oolong tea and 5 pounds of 25 year old Red Kirin Ginseng.

I hope he sends Hunter first. My kid's not dying in his war.

Not for 10 pounds of Darjeeling Oolong tea and 5 pounds of 25 year old Red Kirin Ginseng.

Actually, 41% of Taiwan's exports are cutting edge electronics, IT, and communications products.

Darjeeling Tea comes from India and Ginseng comes from China and Korea.

No.

Biden is either lying or Taiwan coughed up a lot of dough for Hunter's 'business interests'. Of course Biden will welch on any deal like that, since the Red Chinese have videos of Hunter Behaving Badly. Letting a few million die to protect Jr. is perfectly fine.

Even though the Afghanistan and middle east was a cluster fuck back when I was in the army I'd still take that over being in the service right now. I'm glad I got out back then after seeing things as they are now.

And no, I wouldn't support defending Taiwan. That has nothing to do with and even according to taiwans own websites it's still technically owned by china.

Actually, 41% of Taiwan's exports are cutting edge electronics, IT, and communications products.

Darjeeling Tea comes from India and Ginseng comes from China and Korea.

I take it you have never dug "Seng" here in the US?

In 2022, the approximate price range for US Ginseng roots is between US$ 90.59 and US$ 95.55 per kilogram or between US$ 41.09 and US$ 43.34 per pound (lb).

I take it you have never dug "Seng" here in the US?

In 2022, the approximate price range for US Ginseng roots is between US$ 90.59 and US$ 95.55 per kilogram or between US$ 41.09 and US$ 43.34 per pound (lb).

The largest global exports of Ginseng are from China and Korea.

To my knowledge, we aren't a net exporter of Ginseng.

It's great that America has a president with balls once again, after 4 years of weakling Fat Donny.
we didn't have to worry about China or Russia invading other countries under his watch. Now it seems like...well...

China demands Biden ditch allies: US not 'qualified’ to speak from position of strength​

Biden has said that same thing before and retracted it.

Forum List

Back