Biden removes all public comments, briefings from schedule in wake of disastrous ABC interview.

This Just In - Change of plans.....

Biden backs out of plans to ditch DC amid major scrutiny over Afghanistan crisis, troop withdrawal
REVERSE COURSE

Biden backs out of plans to

ditch DC amid major scrutiny

over Afghanistan crisis, troop withdrawal

Someone must have broken the news that this shitstorm he created is too bad for him just to run and hide in his basement, that he HAS to do something because even CNN is kicking his ass and Democrats have joined Republicans in calling for him to step down or be Impeached...

IOW, he's running scared. Very scared. I think somebody is about to get fired. Probably somebody who deserves it, but the real person who deserves it won't be leaving unless he decides to resign.

Tell us when Fox did that with Trump interviews?

Let us explain something again... YOU FUCKING LOST.....

We didn't a President that played to cameras just one that got on with the job...

Troops out of Afghanistan CHECK!!!

Next Problem....

Get the American's out safely asshole.

Biden is going to resign and he should. He is not up to any of this. The problem is that neither is the ditz who is VP. Kamala appoints Hillary, Kamala resigns, Hillary becomes Prez.

1629476636405.png
1629476807535.png

................................................."You guy's haven't seen anything yet. I'm just getting started."

In the middle of his vacation, he flew back to blame the 'gutless' Afghanis, Trump, and a few others. Who's he going to blame today?

Biden already proved that anyone can be our President since crooked establishment elitists are calling all the shots anyway. Kamala won't give a shit who calls the shots as long as she gets to design herself a crown and of course she'll be needing a lot of blank checks and no limit credit cards. And don't forget to keep AF1 fueled and ready. We couldn't have picked two worse people if we tried.

Can you imagine if Trump acted like that ? People would explode.
They'd be queueing up Impeachment, part III. They are stuck with this senile old git until at least 2022. After they lose the House, it won't matter to them any longer.

I guess I'm late to this party but I just saw this:

Nancy had an open mic moment where she made it crystal clear who's in charge and who isn't.

Can you imagine if Trump acted like that ? People would explode.

Trump didn't hold any press conferences for a year, and when he did hold press conferences, they were simply public attacks on the media. Trump spent all of his time getting in front of the cameras, but that's because he didn't actually DO the job of President, he just play one on TV.

You're complaining that Biden spends all of his time actually doing the work, and not preening for the cameras.

Trump didn't hold any press conferences for a year, and when he did hold press conferences, they were simply public attacks on the media. Trump spent all of his time getting in front of the cameras, but that's because he didn't actually DO the job of President, he just play one on TV.

You're complaining that Biden spends all of his time actually doing the work, and not preening for the cameras.
What kind of drugs are you on?

It is amazing how a Democrat can shit the bed in an interview, speech or debate and come out smelling like roses. Nothing like having a sheeple media that is controlled by the same masters as Democrat politicians.
The press was supposed to be the watchdogs of our society which is why the First Amendment allows freedom of the press. The press was not supposed to be the lapdogs for liberals.

Forum List

Back