Biden Refuses To Secure US Border - Even Flying Terrorists In From Afghanistan - But Secures Afghanistan Border?

As I stated above, Biden and many Democrats want Americans disarmed, assault , and hand gun bans.Homosexualy propagated, with homosexual Transexual ,lesbian propaganda. They want Europe and China to gain more global influence.Abortion genocide in America, biological,virological warfare,ie Corona viruses,Ebola, AIDS,SARS, l!! Look at whats been happening for the past 30 or 40 years now.ect,ect. , Terrorist grounps given entire countries, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, with American military equipmentt costing Trillions of U.S. dollars. Shall I continue.?!
I must have missed that part! Tell me again how Syria is a terrorist nation under the control of their own government cooperating with the Russians. Also, how did Lebanon get our military equipment and which terrorists run that country? I think you best do some more research.

Biden helping secure Afghan border as unvetted migrants continue to pour into the US from Mexico
TERROR LOOPHOLE

Biden helping secure Afghan border as unvetted migrants continue to pour into the US from Mexico

......Crazy Biden shit that makes you scratch your head and say, 'HUH?'

View attachment 534128

The United States is helping Tajikistan secure a portion of its border with Afghanistan to help combat security threats in the region since the U.S. troop withdrawal from Kabul Monday, despite the ongoing crisis at the U.S. border that’s seeing thousands of migrants pour into the country every day.
There is no such thing as a secure border all borders can be breached.

I must have missed that part! Tell me again how Syria is a terrorist nation under the control of their own government cooperating with the Russians. Also, how did Lebanon get our military equipment and which terrorists run that country? I think you best do some more research.
The US is the worlds largest arms dealer, they'll sell to anyone.

As I stated above, Biden and many Democrats want Americans disarmed, assault , and hand gun bans.Homosexualy propagated, with homosexual Transexual ,lesbian propaganda. They want Europe and China to gain more global influence.Abortion genocide in America, biological,virological warfare,ie Corona viruses,Ebola, AIDS,SARS, l!! Look at whats been happening for the past 30 or 40 years now.ect,ect. , Terrorist grounps given entire countries, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, with American military equipmentt costing Trillions of U.S. dollars. Shall I continue.?!
Yet, no one has taken away any of my firearms. Abortion was never against the law in the US until the 1880's, terrorist nations have existed since humans created one thousands of years ago.

TERROR LOOPHOLE

......Crazy Biden shit that makes you scratch your head and say, 'HUH?'

View attachment 534128

Un

The United States is helping Tajikistan secure a portion of its border with Afghanistan to help combat security threats in the region since the U.S. troop withdrawal from Kabul Monday, despite the ongoing crisis at the U.S. border that’s seeing thousands of migrants pour into the country every day.
amazing isn't it.....it appears he realizes that securing a border is and important thing to do if you want a safe country....it's almost like he doesn't want the United States to be safe

Every lie you see the Dems push to increase non citizen illegal entry is STRICTLY for the voter base.

Every lie you see the Dems push to DECREASE the voting age is STRICTLY for the voter base.

Every lie you see the Dems push to DECREASE the security of our elections is STRICTLY so they can CHEAT.

Democrats are lying cheating stealing scum. So is everyone who votes Democrat. They are bad people with bad intentions and should not be dealt with as reasonable people.

Forum List

Back