Biden Press Conference to be held Thursday, March 25th

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
Joe Biden will FINALLY hold his first full press conference next Thursday - after 64 days without facing questions - the longest of any President in last 100 years

• Joe Biden will hold his first presidential press conference next Thursday
  • 'President Biden will hold a formal press conference on the afternoon of Thursday, March 25th,' White House press secretary Jen Psaki said
  • Biden has been criticized for not holding a formal press conference
  • He has taken questions informally from the press
  • That date is Biden's 64th day in office, a record for a modern president in waiting to hold a press conference
  • Most presidents hold a press conference their first month in office

It seems there are so many important issues to ask him pointed questions about. I hope it's not another staged event where the questions are provided in advance. If so, it should be very interesting to see him have to think and articulate coherent thoughts without the aide of a teleprompter.

Should be very interesting to Americans interested in politics, as well as our foreign adversaries. You can be sure that their intelligence agencies will be doing detailed assessments of his physical and cognitive state.

Joe Biden will FINALLY hold his first full press conference next Thursday - after 64 days without facing questions - the longest of any President in last 100 years

• 'President Biden will hold a formal press conference on the afternoon of Thursday, March 25th,' White House press secretary Jen Psaki said
  • That date is Biden's 64th day in office, a record for a modern president in waiting to hold a press conference

It seems there are so many important issues to ask him pointed questions about. I hope it's not another staged event where the questions are provided in advance. If so, it should be very interesting to see him have to think and articulate coherent thoughts without the aide of a teleprompter.

Should be very interesting to Americans interested in politics, as well as our foreign adversaries. You can be sure that their intelligence agencies will be doing detailed assessments of his physical and cognitive state.
They've already got the questions and they are softer than a mush ball. They have already decided who is going to be called.

It'll be a staged event, where the Nerf ball questions are planted in advance and Xiden will be pumped full of drugs.
I would not be at all surprised if they do give him drugs to enhance his mental faculties. They have to be really careful about it, because most of them, I think, lose effectiveness if overused due to tolerance.

Shoot, Ambien will even take some people out of a coma for a short time. Biden probably needs one like that...

Where are the calls for Biden's recent medical records? :)

Your idea of “important issues” is a load of shit.

> Your idea of “important issues” is a load of [!@#$.]

It would be helpful if you would post something substantive that contributes to the discussion, and park your gutter mouth at the door.

I would like to hear about the crisis at the border, how he plans to create jobs since his actions seem to mainly put people on the unemployment line in a moment's notice, details of his tax increases, what he will do about Iran and North Korea, etc.

People who immediately resort to hurling insults and profanties like you seem to do normally get ignored by me quickly. So here is your second chance. Show us your wit and post something worth discussing. Otherwise I will lump you in with the low-IQ bunch. Here's a suggestion... tell us what questions you think people should ask Biden about his forthcoming agenda, or let us know what great things he has done so far and why.

Or maybe you simply want to know when you will get another check to fund your lazy self that the rest of us will have to pay for.

Last edited:
It'll be a staged event, where the Nerf ball questions are planted in advance and Xiden will be pumped full of drugs.
Do you notice how you simply parrot zinger shit Trump has said based on nothing and pretend it is fact?
>Do you notice how you simply parrot zinger [!@#$] Trump has said based on nothing and pretend it is fact?

It may have been complete speculation, based upon deductive analysis of Biden's typical performance compared to his debate performances, which were markedly better.

Or perhaps Trump actually knew something about it. He did have access to all the intelligence information.

I suspect it was it was the former, knowing how Trump is the most honest president in recent history, does not mince words, and will not hesitate to give you his honest opinion, which can be occasionally incorrect, but he has a pretty good record of saying controversial things that turn out to be true, despite most media telling the world that Trump is full of it. E.g. successful vaccine in less than a year, effectiveness of hydorxychloroquine, UV light killing COVID, Joe will be a terrible puppet president of China with a progressive agenda that will destroy America....

Last edited:

It would be helpful if you would post something substantive that contributes to the discussion, and park your gutter mouth at the door.

I would like to hear about the crisis at the border, how he plans to create jobs since his actions seem to mainly put people on the unemployment line in a moment's notice, details of his tax increases, what he will do about Iran and North Korea, etc.

People who immediately resort to hurling insults and profanties like you seem to do normally get ignored by me quickly. So here is your second chance. Show us your wit and post something worth discussing. Otherwise I will lump you in with the low-IQ bunch. Here's a suggestion... tell us what questions you think people should ask Biden about his forthcoming agenda, or let us know what great things he has done so far and why.

Or maybe you simply want to know when you will get another check to fund your lazy self that the rest of us will have to pay for.
Now when you talk about him “creating jobs”, what is it that you expect him to say?

Here’s what will definitely create jobs as a direct result of Biden’s policies. The federal Unemployment benefits and the child tax credit. When the unemployed have money to spend, they immediately spend that money on basic essentials like food, clothing, and shelter. That in turn creates demand for business which then creates jobs. The child tax credit will work the same way because parents can spend that money they receive each month on the economy as well. That is demand side economics at work.

And no, I am not unemployed. I have a job. I’m sorry if it would make you feel tough and manly to just assume you foot my bill lol

Bring balloons.

Do you notice how you simply parrot zinger shit Trump has said based on nothing and pretend it is fact?
>Do you notice how you simply parrot zinger [!@#$] Trump has said based on nothing and pretend it is fact?

It may have been complete speculation, based upon deductive analysis of Biden's typical performance compared to his debate performances, which were markedly better.

Or perhaps Trump actually knew something about it. He did have access to all the intelligence information.

I suspect it was it was the former, know how Trump is the most honest president in recent history, does not mince words, and will not hesitate to give you his honest opinion, which can be occasionally incorrect, but he has a pretty good record of saying controversial things that turn out to be true, despite most media telling the world that Trump is full of it. E.g. successful vaccine in less than a year, effectiveness of hydorxychloroquine, UV light killing COVID, Joe will be a terrible puppet president of China with a progressive agenda that will destroy America....
The most honest president? You are joking right? Please tell me you’re joking lol

yLvJmhgy.jpeg

.20 minutes on youtube will give you a detailed assessment of Covid Spreading *Joe's physical a cognitive state.

Now when you talk about him “creating jobs”, what is it that you expect him to say?

Here’s what will definitely create jobs as a direct result of Biden’s policies. The federal Unemployment benefits and the child tax credit. When the unemployed have money to spend, they immediately spend that money on basic essentials like food, clothing, and shelter. That in turn creates demand for business which then creates jobs. The child tax credit will work the same way because parents can spend that money they receive each month on the economy as well. That is demand side economics at work.

And no, I am not unemployed. I have a job. I’m sorry if it would make you feel tough and manly to just assume you foot my bill lol
>Now when you talk about him “creating jobs”, what is it that you expect him to say?

While I really expect Biden to be a significant killer of American jobs, sending many to China like he did with Obama, yours too, perhaps, I suppose he will say something about "plans" to create future green energy jobs. "Good paying, union jobs with benefits" he will dishonestly say. Importantly, once COVID restrictions are lifted in the US, jobs will increase somewhat, and Biden will dishonestly take credit for creating them.

>Here’s what will definitely create jobs as a direct result of Biden’s policies. The federal Unemployment benefits and the child tax credit. When the unemployed have money to spend, they immediately spend that money on basic essentials like food, clothing, and shelter. That in turn creates demand for business which then creates jobs. The child tax credit will work the same way because parents can spend that money they receive each month on the economy as well. That is demand side economics at work.

Getting paid money by the government, which one then spends some portion of which is used to employ others, is absolutely one of the worst ways to create more jobs. The money is coming from the taxpayers, after all. What you want to do instead is get those able-bodied people living off government benefits working in productive endeavors, so that they can themselves pay taxes and contribute to society, instead of being a drain on it. Your logic is highly flawed.

>And no, I am not unemployed. I have a job. I’m sorry if it would make you feel tough and manly to just assume you foot my bill lol

Great. Every job is respectable. Don't throw tough and manly at me. Although I am tough and manly, I am not a keyboard warrior like the way you made your own presence known here in this thread. I do make large sums of money. It's not really a manly thing. The women I work with do the same. It's what we are all supposed to strive to do.

Regards,
Jim

I suspect it was it was the former, know how Trump is the most honest president in recent history, does not mince words, and will not hesitate to give you his honest opinion, which can be occasionally incorrect, but he has a pretty good record of saying controversial things that turn out to be true, despite most media telling the world that Trump is full of it. E.g. successful vaccine in less than a year, effectiveness of hydorxychloroquine, UV light killing COVID, Joe will be a terrible puppet president of China with a progressive agenda that will destroy America....
The most honest president? You are joking right? Please tell me you’re joking lol
>The most honest president? You are joking right? Please tell me you’re joking lol

Not joking; quite serious.

A good measure of presidential honesty might be if they have tried to fulfill all of their campaign promises. By that measure, I would say that Trump is probably the most honest president I can recall. Trump made me lots of promises I never really expected him to keep, but in his first three years, he had already done his best to keep most of them with creative strategies, despite severe resistance. I can't think of another politician that is so effective at fulfilling his or her controversial promises.

He is so honest, that he speaks before even thinking. :) Think about that. He really does. He does not have to have everything sanitized and turned into a politically-correct talking point before saying it.

Remember this?...
"If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what... I will sign a universal health care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American and cut the cost of a typical family's premium by up to $2,500 a year."

Regards,
Jim

Forum List

Back