80 Million????

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
This Gallup Poll is one more definitive proof that the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats, stole the election.

1. "Gallup Poll: More Americans See China as Main US Enemy After COVID
Nearly half of Americans now believe China is the United States' greatest enemy, compared to a year ago, when they were equally likely to say either China or Russia posed the bigger threat, and the shift coincides with the origins and growth of the coronavirus pandemic, according to a new Gallup Poll. "

Read more: Gallup Poll: More Americans See China as Main US Enemy After COVID | Newsmax.com

Read more: Gallup Poll: More Americans See China as Main US Enemy After COVID | Newsmax.com

2. "The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China
In 2013, then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Less than two weeks later, Hunter Biden’s firm inked a $1 billion private equity deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China. The deal was later expanded to $1.5 billion. In short, the Chinese government funded a business that it co-owned along with the son of a sitting vice president."
The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China

3. Emails from Hunter Biden's laptop

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad
Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine in…
nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

Emails reveal how Hunter Biden tried to cash in big on behalf of family with Chinese firm
Hunter Biden pursued lucrative deals involving China’s largest private energy company — including one that he said would be “interesting for me and my family,” emails obtained by The Post show. One…
nypost.com
nypost.com

1615932701051.png

Nah......Quid Pro Joe didn't get any 80 million votes.....

.....at least not from Americans.

I've only seen one elected official come out and call for China to pay the covid bill...just how many elected officials has China corrupted?....

The corruption was in long before China.....it's the system, and the largest reason for the coordinated attacks on Trump.

August 19, 2013: New York Times business columnist Andrew Ross Sorkin writes in his column, “In Washington, the line between lobbying and bribery is not clear-cut. Until 2008, R. Hunter Biden, son of then-Senator Joseph R. Biden Jr., lobbied Congress regularly.”

This Gallup Poll is one more definitive proof that the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats, stole the election.

Nearly half of Americans now believe China is the United States' greatest enemy, compared to a year ago, when they were equally likely to say either China or Russia posed the bigger threat, and the shift coincides with the origins and growth of the coronavirus pandemic, according to a new Gallup Poll. "

In 2013, then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Less than two weeks later, Hunter Biden’s firm inked a $1 billion private equity deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China. The deal was later expanded to $1.5 billion. In short, the Chinese government funded a business that it co-owned along with the son of a sitting vice president."

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad
Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine in…
nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

Emails reveal how Hunter Biden tried to cash in big on behalf of family with Chinese firm
Hunter Biden pursued lucrative deals involving China’s largest private energy company — including one that he said would be “interesting for me and my family,” emails obtained by The Post show. One…
nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

You do realise your hero Bush is in bed with Biden and China right?

oh thats right,pesky facts that Obama was only continuing the policys of bushwacker what he got started and how your hero bushwacker was a mass murderer of women and children same as obama do not interest in you and his corruption sense he is a republiccan part of the new world order system in league with them.

I have yet to see you admit they are as corrupt as the dems are despite those facts and the fact as well both clinton AND bush were both in favor of NAFTA as well.

knowing you,your so dense you dont even realise that is why Bush and Rmney hate trump and why i DO like him is because trump is not part of the new world order agenda that bush,obama and romney,and biden are all a part of.they are all globalists and he is not which is WHY they hate him.

the demopublicans and the reprocrats are the best of buddies behind the scenes and even express their fondness for each other in public as you can see with your own eyes.

1615934533479.png

1615934364694.png

awww aint that cute?:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: by not admitting bush and romney are evil and part of the agenda,you hurt the cause of trump supporters.

Obama,Clinton AND your hero Bush,would make a good threesome in bed together which i would not put it past them they have done :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

1615935231948.png

is ANY of this registering with your peabrain yet?:uhoh3:

Last edited:
View attachment 468568

Actually China is our second greatest enemy the progressives that support China and making maternity flight suits for female pilots a priority are our greatest enemy.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Then I suggest you find another place to live.

View attachment 468571

I think you'll fit in well with the Uighurs and other minorities when China takes over.

*****SMILE*****

Look at the bright side..... Kung Pao chicken!
1615935356887.png

View attachment 468568

Actually China is our second greatest enemy the progressives that support China and making maternity flight suits for female pilots a priority are our greatest enemy.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 468571

I think you'll fit in well with the Uighurs and other minorities when China takes over.

*****SMILE*****

Your gleefuldickishness is noted but don't worry you'll be long dead before anything happens.

View attachment 468568

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 468571

*****SMILE*****

Your gleefuldickishness is noted but don't worry you'll be long dead before anything happens.

1615937432150.png

Hopefully you won't be.

*****CHUCKLE*****

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

I’m sorry I wasn’t listening. What? I don’t read super market tabloids.

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

Like most ignorant lefties.

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

Like most ignorant lefties.
You do know the NY Post is a tabloid right?

Hi I have you on ignore, but saw this was under "New Posts" so just wanted to downvote you and say you're still a useless whackjob.
Only sissy boys ignore. You’re case in point.
If you want any kind of real conversation on these forums, it is imperative to ignore. I am 45 days in and finding that out daily. I was going to ignore you a couple weeks ago for following me around the forums saying something about my Avatar every 10 minutes like a small child. You're also pretty useless to the conversation. PoliticalChic posts 5 short stories a day, except she posts them in the Politics forum instead of the "writing" forum where they should be. It's complete spam to my experience here

EDIT: Only replying and saying this because you quoted me and asked for it, basically. Was done with this topic otherwise...just the truth.

Forum List

Back