Biden press conference after meeting with Governors (video)

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Go to 41:00 and check out the question. That reporter is simply asking, “How bad is the Orange Man”? Its so funny. :auiqs.jpg:

Go to 46:00 and Joe promises no National shutdown...lets keep an eye on that.

47:30...another “How bad is the Orange Man?” question.

Then the media boots Joe and wants to talk to Kamala.

This is really worth seeing from 41:00 on.

The media can ask him any fucking thing....but they keep talking about Trump.

Why not ask. SPECIFIC questions about what exact actions he will take against COVID and how he will distribute the vaccine?

The feigned concern about Trump’s legal battle over questionable election results is comical. NOT ONE STATE HAS CERTIFIED YET, YOU ASSHOLES.

JOE TOLD CHRIS WALLACE HE WOULD NOT DECLARE HIMSELF A WINNER UNTIL THE ELECTION WAS CERTIFIED.

It funny to see the Dem Propoganda wing pivot to ass kissing because Biden has a (D) after his name.

Go to 41:00 and check out the question. That reporter is simply asking, “How bad is the Orange Man”? Its so funny. :auiqs.jpg:

Why not ask. SPECIFIC questions about what exact actions he will take against COVID and how he will distribute the vaccine?

The feigned concern about Trump’s legal battle over questionable election results is comical. NOT ONE STATE HAS CERTIFIED YET, YOU ASSHOLES.

JOE TOLD CHRIS WALLACE HE WOULD NOT DECLARE HIMSELF A WINNER UNTIL THE ELECTION WAS CERTIFIED.

It funny to see the Dem Propoganda wing pivot to ass kissing because Biden has a (D) after his name.

The humiliating of the statist left will continue, after station identification.

4 years of his cluelessness and the media ignoring it. :auiqs.jpg:
Its going to be fun!

I liked the part where the press asked questions by honking at him from the parking lot, and he responded by honking back.

vector-of-a-cartoon-party-clown-honking-a-horn-coloring-page-outline-by-toonaday-20922.jpg

He's going to dictate he says.
They're planning on using COVID as a club to beat businesses over the head with.

Its going to be fun!
The Media will be bankrupt within a year. They have no one to hate ( for ratings). And they can’t speak I’ll if the leftist cult leaders so...

Last edited:
Its going to be fun!
The Media will be bankrupt within a year. They have no one to hate ( for ratings). And they can speak I’ll if the leftist cult leaders so...

The bullhorn was when AT&T put CNN up for sale a week after the election. They know what led to their viewership.

ORANGE MAN BAD!!

Bullshit, if the fucking media would start doing their jobs instead of being the propaganda arm of the DNC, Trump would have won in a landslide.

Trump is his own worst enemy and always has been.

Tell me, how many billions of in kind contributions did the DNC get from the MSM? Exactly how much is 4 years of 90+% of negative propaganda worth?

It sickens me that people were stupid enough to vote for this braindead idiot Biden

If you had a better candidate they wouldn't have.

Bullshit, if the fucking media would start doing their jobs instead of being the propaganda arm of the DNC, Trump would have won in a landslide.

Trump did win. Democrats simply stole the election the day after election night.
We knew they would try it....but we didn't know how.....and now they're finding out how they did it and they're going to put some people in jail over this.

It sickens me that people were stupid enough to vote for this braindead idiot Biden

If you had a better candidate they wouldn't have.

Trump did win. Democrats simply stole the election the day after election night.
We knew they would try it....but we didn't know how.....and now they're finding out how they did it and they're going to put some people in jail over this.

We can only hope, unfortunately I don't think the extent of the fraud will come to light before it's too late. It will take too much time to do the necessary audits.

Forum List

Back