Biden Vows to Advocate for 'Gender Non-Conforming'

LiberalsLIE

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2020

Joe Biden acknowledged ''Transgender Day of Remembrance'' on Friday by issuing a statement via a pair of Twitter posts that vowed to advocate for ''gender non-conforming'' people in his administration.
''To transgender and gender-nonconforming people across America and around the world: from the moment I am sworn in as president, know that my administration will see you, listen to you, and fight for not only your safety but also the dignity and justice you have been denied,'' Biden wrote.

This idiot Biden is sick in the head. How any times have I said, Democrats are the party of sick perverts. sodomites and the like.

Joe Biden acknowledged ''Transgender Day of Remembrance'' on Friday by issuing a statement via a pair of Twitter posts that vowed to advocate for ''gender non-conforming'' people in his administration.
''To transgender and gender-nonconforming people across America and around the world: from the moment I am sworn in as president, know that my administration will see you, listen to you, and fight for not only your safety but also the dignity and justice you have been denied,'' Biden wrote.

This idiot Biden is sick in the head. How any times have I said, Democrats are the party of sick perverts. sodomites and the like.
What is perverted and sick is that you bigots are obsessed with the gender identity and sexual orientation of others while refusing to acknowledge your own doubts and confusion about your own sexuality. No one who is secure and comfortable in their own skin will concern themselves with this stuff, leave alone the need to lash out as you have.

I'm not conforming to be one of the gender-confused, sexually-dysfunctional, or criminally-pedophiliac.

Will China Joe advocate for we normals too, or is that a special club you'd have to belong to?

• Banned
And they are about to grab absolute power.
This is what happens when good men do nothing.....for too long.

By the way.......
That EXPLICITLY means diminishing the rights of heterosexuals.

What is worse is that there are parents who encourage their kids transgenderism. Those parents should be put to death for the heinous sexual molestation of their own kids' minds.

And they are about to grab absolute power.

This is what happens when good men do nothing.....for too long.

By the way.......
That EXPLICITLY means diminishing the rights of heterosexuals.

Transgender folk are going to grab absolute power?

This right here tells me he is just going to carry on because he is pretty limited in what he can do:
know that my administration will see you, listen to you, and fight for not only your safety but also the dignity and justice you have been denied,''

There really isn't anything that he is actually going to do that isn't being done right now.

Transgender people have been around forever. The online idiots and jack offs that are too stupid to recognize the legal/funding issues presented by altering legislation are idiots and jack offs about legislation in general. You're targeting the wrong group.

Transgender folk are going to grab absolute power?

Thats not what he said you dope. He meant the people who support Biden's position.

Don't be a jackass. It is what he said but it may not be what he meant.

Biden is limited in what he can do. The group of people that need watching as they control the purse strings is the Congress.

He's full of shit, and guns are banned for LGBT, because at the free health clinics offered by Demcrats, gender identity and sexual orientation are treated as mental illnesses, subject to civil commitment and involunatry hospitalization for converstion therapy with Catholic religious overtones, a.k.a. renormative or "restorative" therapy.

U.S. military, for example. Men (predominantly) probably wouldn't join or sign up if they were not attracted to other men or if they did not enjoy the company of other men --- but that is not to be mistaken for a sexual attraction or a desire of a man to actually have sex with another man --- and likewise if a man has friends or co-workers who are female, their mutual attraction should not be taken or assumed to be seuxal. Boys have sisters and grow up with girls --- not everyone is interested in having sex all the time as lip Christian Democrats so commonly and rudely assume.

Forum List

Back