Biden Prepares America for Universal Income

That's exactly problem with it.

Once it's implemented the Republican's then can't come in and revoke it (unless it's directly replaced with something that costs even more money) because they'll forever be seen as the party that took people's free money away that they depended on and the amount of votes they will lose due to that could make them unelectable for a very long time.

It's a typical leftist-trait - FREE STUFF.

Just throw free stuff at needy people. Basically bribes and vote buying at the taxpayers expense to keep themselves in power longer.

To hell with the consequences.

Who is going to buy all the ink needed to print all of the worthless dollars?....and who cares how much money the Feds will give you when you can't buy anything with it due to inflated prices?....

Once it's implemented the Republican's then can't come in and revoke it (unless it's directly replaced with something that costs even more money) because they'll forever be seen as the party that took people's free money away that they depended on and the amount of votes they will lose due to that could make them unelectable for a very long time.

Just throw free stuff at needy people. Basically bribes and vote buying at the taxpayers expense to keep themselves in power longer.

Remove the right to vote from those who receive federal aid or universal income.

excuse me, cyber-buddies----i just woke up from a nap------is that freebee income for
some-----already PASSED? (gawd forbid)

Remove the right to vote from those who receive federal aid or universal income.
Either way, the right loses. This is how nations die

Last edited:
excuse me, cyber-buddies----i just woke up from a nap------is that freebee income for
some-----already PASSED? (gawd forbid)
No, but Covid relief is the preview.
huh? the beloved jerk was talking about "covid relief"
I want relief-----the second shot made me sick -------I will settle
on two million
That could take years to settle. How about a full body massage with Happy ending right now?

More paranoid delusion from the Orange Ape Cult.

Clown, is JFK jr. still alive?

Get them hooked and they will vote for you forever. They got the black vote this way, until President Trump showed them they can do it without Godvernment

View attachment 506689
Its guaranteed old Joe won’t do that. He’s a corporatist neocon just like W and O.
You'll know july 15th. Want to see a real insurrection? Make this promise than dont follow through

Biden will just use it as a way to put more people in a higher tax bracket and take it all back from the people who work. The result will be nobody working and China walking in and taking over a morally and financially bankrupt country and making what they want of it.

Forum List

Back