Biden praises Russia as a "great power": what does Putin have on Joe Biden?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I guess you haven't been reading today's posts by Trumpers. LOL. Trumpers are having a love-in with Putin on this board today.

For starters:

So you think praising Russia is bad?
So, are you now praising Putin?

I asked you if you think praising Russia is bad. The fact that you're too chickenshit to answer the question proves you're a hypocrite. Thanks for playing!
Don't give me your disingenuous bullshit. You ask what kompromat does Putin have on Biden? This raises the question why would you suspect Putin has Kompromat on Biden for apparently saying what you agree with.

So let me hear you praise Biden for ageeing with you..or are you too chickenshit?
Calm down little boy.....Joe will be in depends and eating applesauce log before you grow up poltically speaking. Our board friend is only doing to you what you did to Trump for four years. Every syllable that came out of his mouth had an evil beginning......don't you remember?

JO

Putin is smarter and tougher than Biden, the embarrassment. It probably takes all his effort to keep from laughing at this token imposter.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fgreatspeculations%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F04%2FCOMM-everythings-bigger-in-texas-04132018-e1523977818402.jpg

Biden has good cards , Moscow empire is dying , it can´t in the cold war much longer

Ok. How many Nuclear Weapons can Texas launch?

How many Carriers can Texas sink?

How many billions of people can Texas kill starting World War Three?

I guess you haven't been reading today's posts by Trumpers. LOL. Trumpers are having a love-in with Putin on this board today.

For starters:

I asked you if you think praising Russia is bad. The fact that you're too chickenshit to answer the question proves you're a hypocrite. Thanks for playing!
Don't give me your disingenuous bullshit. You ask what kompromat does Putin have on Biden? This raises the question why would you suspect Putin has Kompromat on Biden for apparently saying what you agree with.

So let me hear you praise Biden for ageeing with you..or are you too chickenshit?

Once again, EVERYONE can see you won't answer the question because it means agreeing with Trump. LOL, fuck you!
Yeah....he's pissed at you. lol

For starters:

Once again, EVERYONE can see you won't answer the question because it means agreeing with Trump. LOL, fuck you!
Wrong again...it is is about your hypocrisy.

Putin is smarter and tougher than Biden, the embarrassment. It probably takes all his effort to keep from laughing at this token imposter.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fgreatspeculations%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F04%2FCOMM-everythings-bigger-in-texas-04132018-e1523977818402.jpg

Biden has good cards , Moscow empire is dying , it can´t in the cold war much longer

" Ok. How many Nuclear Weapons can Texas launch?" at least 30 years old, made in ussr , ask any expert

oh-cyka-72190128.png

pugabe1.png

For starters:

Still can't answer that question, can you?

LOL

For starters:

Dude....you have just been totally owned.....The reason for it is that you don't even review your own stated positions before you come out spewing hatred and stupidity along with showers of saliva. It may surprise you to know that your posting history is available to everyone here. I use that constantly before I engage an adversary. I never question them about their positions unless I already know what they are.
Wake up.

JO

" Ok. How many Nuclear Weapons can Texas launch?" at least 30 years old, made in ussr , ask any expert

oh-cyka-72190128.png

View attachment 502100

So if you are wrong. Whose life are you willing to bet? Because the basic rockets that launch those weapons are used all the time putting Astronauts and Satellites in orbit. They are simple, robust, and reliable.

Then there are the nuclear warheads. Once manufactured they don’t need much maintenance. The explosives to trigger the warhead might need replacing after a few decades. Otherwise all that is left is guidance. The guidance package is not that hard to update.

The naval launched rockets are solid fueled. Not much to go wrong there.

So if you are wrong. Will you assure us all now that you will personally insure your family is dead and then take your own life?

Can we trade Josef Stolen for Putin?

Asking for a nation.

Russian is a mumbling language anyway (I know, I lived there for 4 years) and your stuttering fuck would fit in perfectly. Putin would put America first again, not last. I'll bet Dominion could make this happen.... hmm?

Forum List

Back