Biden plans on Running For Reelection

Wapasha

Platinum Member
May 28, 2019
Biden is going to run for 2024. In the link below it's irrefutable, Biden will run

Biden tells Al Roker: ‘I plan on running’

When Biden was asked if he will take part in the 2024 election @ 2:12 I heard "wella,gladuh-aldulably, alglaadeer roll'n egger urno beaner the gut, the guy who pushed them out" So there you go, you will find no more clearer statement on this from Biden

Basically what he said was that he plans to run for president but that he isn’t ready to announce that he plans to run for president.

Say what??

Basically what he said was that he plans to run for president but that he isn’t ready to announce that he plans to run for president.

Say what??
Essentially, Biden thinks a great annalogy for being president is taking part in the egg ceremony for Easter, and he wants to roll out those eggs for three or four more years after 2024. Clear as a bell.

Biden is going to run for 2024. In the link below it's irrefutable, Biden will run

Biden tells Al Roker: ‘I plan on running’

When Biden was asked if he will take part in the 2024 election @ 2:12 I heard "wella,gladuh-aldulably, alglaadeer roll'n egger urno beaner the gut, the guy who pushed them out" So there you go, you will find no more clearer statement on this from Biden
Biden plans on running after calling half the voters in the United States "fascists"? Biden makes people who opened boxes at 3 am on election night to put him over the top reluctant to rinse and repeat the offense in his behalf. Besides, we Republicans are wise to Biden's cheatin' heart which has told on him.

There's a warning in here somewhere just for Joe Biden:

Biden has the added advantage of his presidential war against Russia. it could continue indefinitely even after there are no Ukrainians left.

Biden isn't going to give up, but neither is Russia.

This could be a presidential war that doesn't play all that well for the president?

Essentially, Biden thinks a great annalogy for being president is taking part in the egg ceremony for Easter, and he wants to roll out those eggs for three or four more years after 2024. Clear as a bell.
He even had trouble figuring out how many more years he would roll those eggs if he won again!

And I pray:

"Dear Lord, please provide us some relief and allow reasonable persons to have a shot at the 2024. I pray that neither Biden or Trump is on the ballot in 2024, but that both go on to live long and healthy lives in the private sector. It's time for the mantel to be passed to a younger generation.

Amen"

WW

And I pray:

"Dear Lord, please provide us some relief and allow reasonable persons to have a shot at the 2024. I pray that neither Biden or Trump is on the ballot in 2024, but that both go on to live long and healthy lives in the private sector. It's time for the mantel to be passed to a younger generation.

Amen"

WW
I’d go for DeSantis on the R side. Who ya got on the D side?

I’d go for DeSantis on the R side. Who ya got on the D side?

I'm not a D, you will have to ask them.

There are a few Republican's I'll support ahead of DeSantis including Haley, Hutchinson and Sununu. Haley and Sununu preferred, Hutchinson is still in the Trump/Biden generation.

WW

I would expect to be more of a day to day decision given his geriatric state.
They can probably keep him alive for another 10 years, but his brain can't possiby keep up for much longer.

That makes him fit to only run against Trump! And Trump is antiwar on both Russia and China. He knows a war is a bad investment for America now.

And I pray:

Amen"

WW
Agreed, but we will prob have the 2020 rematch none the less

Last edited:

Say what??

I think he forgot to take his medication before he said that. 80 million votes people don't forget. 80 million votes and I do believe 81 to be exact.

I'm not a D, you will have to ask them.

There are a few Republican's I'll support ahead of DeSantis including Haley, Hutchinson and Sununu. Haley and Sununu preferred, Hutchinson is still in the Trump/Biden generation.

WW
I just pray for a president who loves the country and does what's in the best interest of the people, and won't sell us out to banksters, corporations and China

I just pray for a president who loves the country and does what's in the best interest of the people, and won't sell us out to banksters, corporations and China

We have not had one of this this century.

If we are stuck choosing between Biden and Trump yet again my plans of retiring outside of the country will get moved to the front burner

If we are stuck choosing between Biden and Trump yet again my plans of retiring outside of the country will get moved to the front burner
You will look great across the border

maxresdefault.jpg

Meanwhile, all your neighbors are thing to get into the US.

Forum List

Back