Biden picked his team administration by colour and sex... am i missing something ?

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i remember the fabulous MLK saying... by the content of their character... or something...how do i link this to an outside source...

see you in the crazy zone, my threads usually have a shelf life here of about ten minutes before the dem mods relegate me (wished away to the cornfield...)
google zap... matbe there's a clue.

i remember the fabulous MLK saying... by the content of their character... or something...how do i link this to an outside source...

see you in the crazy zone, my threads usually have a shelf life here of about ten minutes before the dem mods relegate me (wished away to the cornfield...)
I'm reporting you right now...Won't be long.

So why do you assume they are not qualified simply because they are women or people of color?

The cabinet is irrelevant George Soros is making all decisions.
Soros is one powerful mother fucker man lol. He’s EVERYWHERE somehow.
Do you doubt he is?

He funded all the district attorneys who are refusing to prosecute rioters.

The cabinet is irrelevant George Soros is making all decisions.
Soros is one powerful mother fucker man lol. He’s EVERYWHERE somehow.
Do you doubt he is?

He funded all the district attorneys who are refusing to prosecute rioters.

Lol do you even read these articles? Soros backed these campaigns back in 2016. How could Soros possibly have dictated them refusing these cases now? Either way he gave that PAC 400,000 in total lol. Yes he is really pulling the strings!

China Joe picked his cabnet by watching the movie "Idiocracy" and deciding to have the same cabinet as President Camacho.

may as well tell them i like vanilla ice cream and white paper to write on... while we're at it, i like snow and tshirts not coloured... and sometimes i surf past bounce and spanish tv stations, i should feel guilty about that. and don't ever say out loud naacp. that's for insiders only.. only black lives matter... jailtime for offenders/deniers.

Last edited:

may as well tell them i like vanilla ice cream and white paper to write on... while we're at it, i like snow and tshirts not coloured... and sometimes i surf past bounce and spanish tv staions, i should feel guilty about that. and don't ever say out loud naacp. that's for insiders only.. only black lives matter... jailtime for offenders.

The Trump Blacklives matter tower on fifth ave...

the "black lives matter more" Washington Monument..

Attachments

• #War on History.png
    #War on History.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 20
  • BLM.png
    BLM.png
    123.6 KB · Views: 16

may as well tell them i like vanilla ice cream and white paper to write on... while we're at it, i like snow and tshirts not coloured... and sometimes i surf past bounce and spanish tv staions, i should feel guilty about that. and don't ever say out loud naacp. that's for insiders only.. only black lives matter... jailtime for offenders.
Well you've lasted more than 10 min congrats........... Know how you feel. If you make a thread you should spend an hour to make sure no one has posted it. Make sure it is 160% on topic...............Fuck that bullshit. I post in the normal peoples section, but usually make OPs in the bottom retarded section. A lot of retards will bite on the bait. More retards than you can ever post back at. Make one post, you got 7 assholes retards plus some cool smiles and luvs.

may as well tell them i like vanilla ice cream and white paper to write on... while we're at it, i like snow and tshirts not coloured... and sometimes i surf past bounce and spanish tv stations, i should feel guilty about that. and don't ever say out loud naacp. that's for insiders only.. only black lives matter... jailtime for offenders/deniers.
I actually prefer Mulatto ice cream. Half dark, half light, but both very sweet. I like yellow legal pads. I also love oriental restaurants so the yellow legal pads..

Well you've lasted more than 10 min congrats........... Know how you feel. If you make a thread you should spend an hour to make sure no one has posted it. Make sure it is 160% on topic...............Fuck that bullshit. I post in the normal peoples section, but usually make OPs in the bottom retarded section. A lot of retards will bite on the bait. More retards than you can ever post back at. Make one post, you got 7 assholes retards plus some cool smiles and luvs.
there are other forums... the more you draw the harder the fall. this place used to rock under Gunny... that was awhile ago though...

I actually prefer Mulatto ice cream. Half dark, half light, but both very sweet. I like yellow legal pads. I also love oriental restaurants so the yellow legal pads..
that's sick you racist... (gafaw) people go to jail for yellow legal pads... in fact i have a brother in north korea... uhhh..

Forum List

Back