Biden Outpaces Trump In Getaways First 9 Months

See the first post...
As I said, give me a link. That first link mentions nothing about vacations. It mentions working from home. You do know Camp David is a workplace, as is somebody's home (I've been working home for the past 4 months due to COVID)? You do know that, right? A golf course is not a place of work. And no, as far as I'm aware the VAST majority of times the Orange Buffoon was playing golf when he should have been ON the clock did not involve any work. At all. Laziest president ever.

Biden never said when, where or how he was going to work. I don't give a shit either as long as he gets the job done.
You ignorantly assume Biden is "getting the job done" (the job of dismantling the nation, it looks like)
when there is no evidence of that at all.
But we can't blame you, as a dimwitted leftist, for thinking Biden is really a go getter controlling
the nation with his dynamic energy and drive...just like his presidential campaign where he spent
so much time in his basement winning over the imaginary supporters.

Or those videos we used to see in the early months of Biden, on stage at a little table as underlings brought him out orders and directives to sign (as he wondered aloud what they all were).

You won't find them now. All those videos have been expunged. But originally the videos were important
to give the impression that Joe was a hard worker getting done the important business of smashing
the nation into the side of a mountain, like Buddy Holly's airplane.

Works for dumb shits like you.

As I said, give me a link. That first link mentions nothing about vacations. It mentions working from home. You do know Camp David is a workplace, as is somebody's home (I've been working home for the past 4 months due to COVID)? You do know that, right? A golf course is not a place of work. And no, as far as I'm aware the VAST majority of times the Orange Buffoon was playing golf when he should have been ON the clock did not involve any work. At all. Laziest president ever.

Right, because most people Trump's age play golf from morning until night, right?

You just have to appreciate the all the stupid comments from the left. Where would he go to play golf, at his competitors or a course that he was not only very familiar with, but built it himself. Same with hotels. You mean he wouldn't have been able to bill taxpayers if he didn't play on his golf courses?
This trump character went to his own courses hundreds of times so he could bill the secret service for golf carts, food and water. Other presidents went to places like military installations. This worst of all presidents ever, and his family, were in it for the money. He proved back on January 10th that he has no love for this country. Take your blinders off, Ray.

This trump character went to his own courses hundreds of times so he could bill the secret service for golf carts, food and water. Other presidents went to places like military installations. This worst of all presidents ever, and his family, were in it for the money. He proved back on January 10th that he has no love for this country. Take your blinders off, Ray.

Why do you leftists always think you can win a debate with lies? What family member made money off of the Trump's presidency? Oh that's right, his son Don Jr. got a job in Ukraine without knowing one word of their language, had zero experience in that companies business, and openly made millions of dollars mostly for snorting dope back in the USA. Or Maybe Trump's brother who again had zero experience in the construction field and got a high paying job. Then his company was offered a billion dollar contract to build houses in Iraq.

You mean those family members?

Why do you leftists always think you can win a debate with lies? What family member made money off of the Trump's presidency? Oh that's right, his son Don Jr. got a job in Ukraine without knowing one word of their language, had zero experience in that companies business, and openly made millions of dollars mostly for snorting dope back in the USA. Or Maybe Trump's brother who again had zero experience in the construction field and got a high paying job. Then his company was offered a billion dollar contract to build houses in Iraq.

Why bring in a bunch of know nothings since trump obviously knew nothing.

Why did he bring in a bunch of know nothings when there are experts already in the government whom he could have utilized for one since he obviously knew nothing. How about these hundreds of golf games always on his courses? Besides enriching his bottom line since he made money on every golf trip, what's a prez doing spending almost 25 % of his presidency goofing off while screwing the taxpayers. Still, to top it off, this character trying for a coup de grace on his last days in office. This 'stop the steal', etc. and so on. How can you buy all this stuff? Honestly.

Last edited:
Why did he bring in a bunch of know nothings when there are experts already in the government whom he could have utilized for one. How about these hundreds of golf games always on his courses? Besides enriching his bottom line since he made money on every golf trip, what's a prez doing spending almost 25 % of his presidency goofing off while screwing the taxpayers. Still, to top it off, this character trying for a coup de grace on his last days in office. This 'stop the steal', etc. and so on. How can you buy all this stuff? Honestly.

At least Trump didn't pick people based on their color only, because they were gay, because he needed a weirdo in a dress. Do you call any of those people Dementia picked as experienced or most qualified??????

Pay attention to the topic. Dementia spent more time away from the White House of the last three Presidents. Don't talk about what Trump did when your guy is doing worse. Trump lost over a billion dollars of personal worth because he took the job of President. He never cashed one paycheck, he donated all his presidential earnings. How much is Dementia or his family going to make? So don't be crying about Trump making money because he went to his own golf courses like he always has long before he was President.

At least Trump didn't pick people based on their color only, because they were gay, because he needed a weirdo in a dress. Do you call any of those people Dementia picked as experienced or most qualified??????

Pay attention to the topic. Dementia spent more time away from the White House of the last three Presidents. Don't talk about what Trump did when your guy is doing worse. Trump lost over a billion dollars of personal worth because he took the job of President. He never cashed one paycheck, he donated all his presidential earnings. How much is Dementia or his family going to make? So don't be crying about Trump making money because he went to his own golf courses like he always has long before he was President.
Seriously Ray, seek help. I am going to spell it out really simply for you....just so you understand. Spending 'time away from the WH' at Camp David and home working, is a lot different from spending 'time away from the WH' playing golf. You do get that right. The way you guys think is either disingenuous or you are just plain dumb. I'll give you an example of how you think:
"My 10 year old son hit 20+ home runs in little league this year. Luke Voit hits 21 home runs last year. Ergo my son is as good as Luke Voit."
Yes, your argument is that vacuous....

As for your disparaging of Rachel Levine. Let's look at it clinically. Do what a normal person would do. Take away her gender, sexuality whatever. Look at her qualifications and experience. Tell me about those aspects.

If you ever despair at the US going down the drain as another failed Empire, and you want somebody to blame, go look in the mirror.

Seriously Ray, seek help. I am going to spell it out really simply for you....just so you understand. Spending 'time away from the WH' at Camp David and home working, is a lot different from spending 'time away from the WH' playing golf. You do get that right. The way you guys think is either disingenuous or you are just plain dumb. I'll give you an example of how you think:
"My 10 year old son hit 20+ home runs in little league this year. Luke Voit hits 21 home runs last year. Ergo my son is as good as Luke Voit."
Yes, your argument is that vacuous....

As for your disparaging of Rachel Levine. Let's look at it clinically. Do what a normal person would do. Take away her gender, sexuality whatever. Look at her qualifications and experience. Tell me about those aspects.

If you ever despair at the US going down the drain as another failed Empire, and you want somebody to blame, go look in the mirror.

The only thing that will destroy this country is liberalism as we've seen in commie cites and now our federal government. Trump worked because he called his own shots and made his own decisions. Dementia takes orders and that's about the extent of his so-called work.

A guy plays golf for two or three hours and I bet Trump got more done with the rest of his day than Dementia does a full week in the White House if he ever actually spent a full week there. The only reason that weirdo got his job is because he wears a dress. Other than that Dementia nor the party would have any use for him.

I'm looking for the outrage from the left with all the days off that Biden has taken so far this year.
And I won't even mention Buttegieg's record as Secretary of Transportation against his predecessors.

(CNN)President Joe Biden decamped to Wilmington on Friday, escaping the White House he's likened to a "gilded cage" for a weekend at his Delaware home. It's yet another weekend away from Washington as the President has spent a noteworthy portion of his first year in office at one of his two Delaware homes or at Camp David, working remotely.
A CNN analysis of Biden's public schedule indicates the President has spent a significant amount of time away from the White House, particularly on weekends, since his January inauguration. Including this weekend's trip to Delaware, Biden has taken 35 personal trips and spent all or part of 108 of his first 276 days in office at one of his Delaware homes or at Camp David in Maryland. That includes partial days, like Friday -- when he spent the day at the White House and departed in the evening.
Sixty-nine of those 108 days away from Washington were spent at his home in Wilmington, spread over 23 visits; seven days at his Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, beach house over two visits; and 32 days at Camp David over 10 visits.
Typically, his chopper commute from the White House to his Wilmington home takes less than an hour, and a White House official noted that many of the partial days included Biden departing the White House at the conclusion of a normal workday on a Friday or returning to Washington before the start of a workday on a Monday.

That puts Biden ahead of the pace set by former President Donald Trump, who had spent less time at his Florida and New Jersey getaways at the same point in his presidency than Biden has spent in Delaware.
I call BS.

#1) Trump was a human. Biden is a potted plant.
#2) Trump could survive without sunlight. Biden would wilt even faster than he is now.
#3) Trump remembered his time off. Biden does not.

Truth over Facts

The only thing that will destroy this country is liberalism as we've seen in commie cites and now our federal government. Trump worked because he called his own shots and made his own decisions. Dementia takes orders and that's about the extent of his so-called work.

A guy plays golf for two or three hours and I bet Trump got more done with the rest of his day than Dementia does a full week in the White House if he ever actually spent a full week there. The only reason that weirdo got his job is because he wears a dress. Other than that Dementia nor the party would have any use for him.
Thank you for proving my point. Go look in the mirror.

I'm looking for the outrage from the left with all the days off that Biden has taken so far this year.
And I won't even mention Buttegieg's record as Secretary of Transportation against his predecessors.

(CNN)President Joe Biden decamped to Wilmington on Friday, escaping the White House he's likened to a "gilded cage" for a weekend at his Delaware home. It's yet another weekend away from Washington as the President has spent a noteworthy portion of his first year in office at one of his two Delaware homes or at Camp David, working remotely.
A CNN analysis of Biden's public schedule indicates the President has spent a significant amount of time away from the White House, particularly on weekends, since his January inauguration. Including this weekend's trip to Delaware, Biden has taken 35 personal trips and spent all or part of 108 of his first 276 days in office at one of his Delaware homes or at Camp David in Maryland. That includes partial days, like Friday -- when he spent the day at the White House and departed in the evening.
Sixty-nine of those 108 days away from Washington were spent at his home in Wilmington, spread over 23 visits; seven days at his Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, beach house over two visits; and 32 days at Camp David over 10 visits.
Typically, his chopper commute from the White House to his Wilmington home takes less than an hour, and a White House official noted that many of the partial days included Biden departing the White House at the conclusion of a normal workday on a Friday or returning to Washington before the start of a workday on a Monday.

That puts Biden ahead of the pace set by former President Donald Trump, who had spent less time at his Florida and New Jersey getaways at the same point in his presidency than Biden has spent in Delaware.
Is it possible that Biden at home was doing the countries work while trump was on the golf course doing nothing?

Forum List

Back