Biden Outpaces Trump In Getaways First 9 Months

Meister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 15, 2009
Conservative part of the Northwest
I'm looking for the outrage from the left with all the days off that Biden has taken so far this year.
And I won't even mention Buttegieg's record as Secretary of Transportation against his predecessors.

(CNN)President Joe Biden decamped to Wilmington on Friday, escaping the White House he's likened to a "gilded cage" for a weekend at his Delaware home. It's yet another weekend away from Washington as the President has spent a noteworthy portion of his first year in office at one of his two Delaware homes or at Camp David, working remotely.
A CNN analysis of Biden's public schedule indicates the President has spent a significant amount of time away from the White House, particularly on weekends, since his January inauguration. Including this weekend's trip to Delaware, Biden has taken 35 personal trips and spent all or part of 108 of his first 276 days in office at one of his Delaware homes or at Camp David in Maryland. That includes partial days, like Friday -- when he spent the day at the White House and departed in the evening.
Sixty-nine of those 108 days away from Washington were spent at his home in Wilmington, spread over 23 visits; seven days at his Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, beach house over two visits; and 32 days at Camp David over 10 visits.
Typically, his chopper commute from the White House to his Wilmington home takes less than an hour, and a White House official noted that many of the partial days included Biden departing the White House at the conclusion of a normal workday on a Friday or returning to Washington before the start of a workday on a Monday.

That puts Biden ahead of the pace set by former President Donald Trump, who had spent less time at his Florida and New Jersey getaways at the same point in his presidency than Biden has spent in Delaware.

I'm looking for the outrage from the left with all the days off that Biden has taken so far this year.
And I won't even mention Buttegieg's record as Secretary of Transportation against his predecessors.

(CNN)President Joe Biden decamped to Wilmington on Friday, escaping the White House he's likened to a "gilded cage" for a weekend at his Delaware home. It's yet another weekend away from Washington as the President has spent a noteworthy portion of his first year in office at one of his two Delaware homes or at Camp David, working remotely.
A CNN analysis of Biden's public schedule indicates the President has spent a significant amount of time away from the White House, particularly on weekends, since his January inauguration. Including this weekend's trip to Delaware, Biden has taken 35 personal trips and spent all or part of 108 of his first 276 days in office at one of his Delaware homes or at Camp David in Maryland. That includes partial days, like Friday -- when he spent the day at the White House and departed in the evening.
Sixty-nine of those 108 days away from Washington were spent at his home in Wilmington, spread over 23 visits; seven days at his Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, beach house over two visits; and 32 days at Camp David over 10 visits.
Typically, his chopper commute from the White House to his Wilmington home takes less than an hour, and a White House official noted that many of the partial days included Biden departing the White House at the conclusion of a normal workday on a Friday or returning to Washington before the start of a workday on a Monday.

That puts Biden ahead of the pace set by former President Donald Trump, who had spent less time at his Florida and New Jersey getaways at the same point in his presidency than Biden has spent in Delaware.

"It's different when we do it because, shut up"

/Democrats

Didn’t care then, don’t care now.

Does anyone believe Biden even does anything on a normal day? His handlers just prepare orders for him to sign (without reading it) and write his speeches they have him read off teleprompters. He’s more like an actor just pretending to be President. Likely it’s Obama or Hillary calling the shots.

Here's the difference, Sparky. You really need to brush up on your critical thinking skills.
Biden never said shit like Trump did, if you care to recall.

Trump: "I'll be too busy to play golf!"

Trump attacked for spending '1 in every 5 days' at a golf club in 2019

Biden never said when, where or how he was going to work. I don't give a shit either as long as he gets the job done.

Oh, and what did Trump call Mar A Lago every fall: The Winter White House, because he was there most of the winter months.

Did you criticize "W" when he spent every weekend down at his ranch in Texas? Fuck, no.

So shut the fuck up, hypocrite.

The total number of time days / time Biden has been away does not include the amount of time he has been sequestered in his basement, either.

:p

Here's the difference, Sparky. You really need to brush up on your critical thinking skills.

Trump attacked for spending '1 in every 5 days' at a golf club in 2019​

Biden never said when, where or how he was going to work. I don't give a shit either as long as he gets the job done.

Oh, and what did Trump call Mar A Lago every fall: The Winter White House, because he was there most of the winter months.

Did you criticize "W" when he spent every weekend down at his ranch in Texas? Fuck, no.

Deflect often, Susan?
I'm sure you're one who counted the days Trump took off, and I just was pointing out
the hypocrisy. Thanks for playing, twit. :itsok:

Trump attacked for spending '1 in every 5 days' at a golf club in 2019​

Wow, that's the best retort you got?

LOL, it's about bitches like you making a point of it, and getting called out when your dipshit does worse.

One of the criticisms of Trump was not only the amount of time he spent away from the White House, but the amount of money he spent for his vacations.

It is estimated that Trump's vacations cost the taxpayer a whopping $154,800,000.00. That is right nearly 155 million dollars.

Since Trump always stayed at his own resorts, how much taxpayer money went into Trump's personal coffers is still to be determined.

One of the criticisms of Trump was not only the amount of time he spent away from the White House, but the amount of money he spent for his vacations.

It is estimated that Trump's vacations cost the taxpayer a whopping $154,800,000.00. That is right nearly 155 million dollars.

Since Trump always stayed at his own resorts, how much taxpayer money went into Trump's personal coffers is still to be determined.

Why is your president on vacation more often than Trump?

Forum List

Back