Biden Outpaces Trump In Getaways First 9 Months

At least Trump didn't pick people based on their color only, because they were gay, because he needed a weirdo in a dress. Do you call any of those people Dementia picked as experienced or most qualified??????

Pay attention to the topic. Dementia spent more time away from the White House of the last three Presidents. Don't talk about what Trump did when your guy is doing worse. Trump lost over a billion dollars of personal worth because he took the job of President. He never cashed one paycheck, he donated all his presidential earnings. How much is Dementia or his family going to make? So don't be crying about Trump making money because he went to his own golf courses like he always has long before he was President.
Still at it I see. My guy's better than your guy etc. How can you put up with some one who tried to overthrow an election? This guy had no proof what so ever that the election was stolen. Even republicans of various states insisted that the election was fair. Trump's really not that bright even since he tried to brow beat a Georgia official to 'give him some votes'. Where trump's lucky is that his base obviously doesn't give a shit what he does as long as he wins. Not the American way at all.

Given the results of Dementia's work, we were way more ahead with Trump playing golf.
Who was ahead ?? Americas businesses , the wheels that make America run, have NEVER been doing better than now NAS DOW S&P all at or near new highs and your pos said under Biden there'd be failure ?? Only failures were his and fools like you ate it up

Where trump's lucky is that his base obviously doesn't give a shit what he does as long as he wins. Not the American way at all.
Of all the posts on this board, this basically sums up the deplorable mindset. To add to that, they justify it by saying "your'e just the same with your candidate" to which I say BS. I know plenty of Dems who are not happy with Joe right now. A lot of them. And he is feeling it in the polls. Yet, no matter what the Orange Buffoon did, their support for him never waned. No matter how disgusting he was, and how abhorrently he behaved. And THAT is the difference between Deplorables and normal Republicans and Dems.

Of all the posts on this board, this basically sums up the deplorable mindset. To add to that, they justify it by saying "your'e just the same with your candidate" to which I say BS. I know plenty of Dems who are not happy with Joe right now. A lot of them. And he is feeling it in the polls.

Funny we don't have a single one here on USMB.

One of the criticisms of Trump was not only the amount of time he spent away from the White House, but the amount of money he spent for his vacations.

It is estimated that Trump's vacations cost the taxpayer a whopping $154,800,000.00. That is right nearly 155 million dollars.

Since Trump always stayed at his own resorts, how much taxpayer money went into Trump's personal coffers is still to be determined.

Amen!

1635474575963.png

Who was ahead ?? Americas businesses , the wheels that make America run, have NEVER been doing better than now NAS DOW S&P all at or near new highs and your pos said under Biden there'd be failure ?? Only failures were his and fools like you ate it up

The stock market is not the fate of the US economy. Yes, way ahead under a real President: Energy independence, becoming the largest fuel exporter in the world, southern border under control, virtually no inflation, gasoline never hitting $3.00 per gallon on the national level in spite of the best economy in 50 years. Lowest unemployment rates for women and every minority group since records were kept, new median household income high, having a million more jobs than Americans who could work them just to name a few.

Look at the disaster created by this mental midget. Inflation that hasn't been seen in 30 years, a supply chain shortage, heating fuel expected to be over 50% of last year, not to mention a 35% increase in gasoline, the Afghanistan disaster, now the Wall Street Journal reports that Dementia wants to payoff illegals who invaded our country to the tune of a million dollars per family, speaking of which the border a huge mess that hasn't been seen in over 20 years.

You can't name one policy or EO that benefited most or all Americans. Everything he's done since taking office has been to destroy this country. Our inflation is now 5.4%. If they pass their stupid fucken green bill, expect that to rise in the 6% range. We can't keep printing money for Democrat pork.

Still at it I see. My guy's better than your guy etc. How can you put up with some one who tried to overthrow an election? This guy had no proof what so ever that the election was stolen. Even republicans of various states insisted that the election was fair. Trump's really not that bright even since he tried to brow beat a Georgia official to 'give him some votes'. Where trump's lucky is that his base obviously doesn't give a shit what he does as long as he wins. Not the American way at all.

In as much as you on the left hate the US Constitution, even President Trump has the constitutional right to free speech. When did he try to overthrow an election? I must have missed that.

I know of at least one on here. But then again there are not many of us neutrals on here. Most are radical lefties, or die hard righties. There's not much civil debate on here in that regard.

You know of one? Who? Every lefty I've come across is sticking up for the disaster this clown has become to our country no matter what. They either say he's in no control or that it's Trump's fault.

In as much as you on the left hate the US Constitution, even President Trump has the constitutional right to free speech. When did he try to overthrow an election? I must have missed that.

Go yell 'fire' in a theatre. See how that works out for you.
And you think when the most powerful politician in the free world calls you up and DEMANDS you do something (which is illegal BTW) then you don't think that at the very least, is threatening behaviour? I do.

The stock market is not the fate of the US economy. Yes, way ahead under a real President: Energy independence, becoming the largest fuel exporter in the world, southern border under control, virtually no inflation, gasoline never hitting $3.00 per gallon on the national level in spite of the best economy in 50 years. Lowest unemployment rates for women and every minority group since records were kept, new median household income high, having a million more jobs than Americans who could work them just to name a few.

Look at the disaster created by this mental midget. Inflation that hasn't been seen in 30 years, a supply chain shortage, heating fuel expected to be over 50% of last year, not to mention a 35% increase in gasoline, the Afghanistan disaster, now the Wall Street Journal reports that Dementia wants to payoff illegals who invaded our country to the tune of a million dollars per family, speaking of which the border a huge mess that hasn't been seen in over 20 years.

You can't name one policy or EO that benefited most or all Americans. Everything he's done since taking office has been to destroy this country. Our inflation is now 5.4%. If they pass their stupid fucken green bill, expect that to rise in the 6% range. We can't keep printing money for Democrat pork.

NaziCon Republicans are doing the same thing to Biden that they did to Obama - OBSTRUCTION.

1635475078883.png

Go yell 'fire' in a theatre. See how that works out for you.
And you think when the most powerful politician in the free world calls you up and DEMANDS you do something (which is illegal BTW) then you don't think that at the very least, is threatening behaviour? I do.

Wait a minute, what was illegal? Trump said we are going to march peacefully and patriotically to the Capital to protest. Would you like some clips of what Democrats have said in the past that was much more caustic and encouraging violence? I have them you know.

But it's okay when your people do it, just don't let us catch you doing anything close.

Unknown 10.18.59 PM.jpeg

Since Trump always stayed at his own resorts, how much taxpayer money went into Trump's personal coffers is still to be determined.
Better get busy. The power to do endless investigations into the Bad Orange Man only has about 10 months to go.

So suddenly CNN is believable.

Better get busy. The power to do endless investigations into the Bad Orange Man only has about 10 months to go.
You guys really need to stop listening to the RWM.

Forum List

Back