Biden once again pretending he didn't insult Black people.

Man, you orange mange panty sniffing trolls look for the most ridiculous shit to get on Biden. This is old news. And besides, Biden is going to be just fine.
Black people just seem to shrug their shoulders over the trumpoholic propaganda nonsense. The only people seriously upset are the trumpoholics.
We're the only ones who care about the country.
After reading you comments over the past, I seriously doubt it is about being "the only ones who care about the country." That's all code for white folks. A lot of people care about this country that are of many colors.

The OP link to OX News for anyone that is interested in gaslighting.

Man, you orange mange panty sniffing trolls look for the most ridiculous shit to get on Biden. This is old news. And besides, Biden is going to be just fine.
Black people just seem to shrug their shoulders over the trumpoholic propaganda nonsense. The only people seriously upset are the trumpoholics.
I guess being a sheep and following the bells your told to follow means your smart?

I guess being a sheep and following the bells your told to follow means your smart?
"I guess being a sheep and following the bells you're told to follow means you're smart?"

There, fixed that for you.

And to answer your question. Nope.

Forum List

Back