Biden on TV now lying about cutting child poverty by 40%.

they relied strictly on the numbers. numbers don't lie. but forget my link - golfing gater gave you a better one.

next?

about something that “could” happen

when something is based on what could happen
…it means it hasn’t happened

You're opposed to cutting child poverty?

Do you like the feral kids, gangbangers, gunslingers, crackpot militias and vigilantes ?
Not sure how your warped mind go that from my post.

Let me clear it up for you, Dipshit: I am opposed to Veggie Joe lying his fucking ass off about cutting child poverty over 40%.

Clear enough for ya, Blockhead?

If you actually open the links and read them you do not look like such a moron.

Just a thought.

From the link I gave you....

COVID-related economic relief, including the expanded Child Tax Credit, kept 6 million children from poverty in July 2021; without COVID relief, the monthly child poverty rate would have been 8.1 percentage points (or 40.6 percent) higher.
If you actually go to the graphs in your link it shows child poverty in Oct at 13%. It was at 14.4%, so how is that a cut of over 40%?

Biden has made excellent progress in reducing child poverty..Its that what you are ridiculing?

The most successful countries with the highest GNP have universal healthcare and a skilled labor force.. (Education) Our kids really are the future. Or, we could be like Mexico..
Biden has made excellent progress in reducing child poverty..

Link?

Not sure how your warped mind go that from my post.

Let me clear it up for you, Dipshit: I am opposed to Veggie Joe lying his fucking ass off about cutting child poverty over 40%.

Clear enough for ya, Blockhead?
Xiden is a liar and his cultist are running over themselves defending his lies…and literally defending it based on something that “could happen” if a Trump policy was extended

if the child tax credit goes beyond the 1 year it was granted.

Federal Pandemic Aid Has Cut Poverty Dramatically, Study Finds​

• July 31, 20214:53 PM ET
Heard on All Things Considered

A new study finds that temporary pandemic aid programs have caused a significant reduction in poverty in the U.S. NPR's Kelsey Snell speaks with Greg Acs of the Urban Institute about their findings.
KELSEY SNELL, HOST:

ACS: So the child tax credit was expanded in several ways. The benefit increased from $2,000 to $3,000 for kids ages 6 to 17. It increased to $3,600 a year for kids from zero to 5. And 17-year-olds can now get the benefit. Now we have some additional research that looks at what would happen in this type of expansion of the child tax credit in a normal year. And we find that this expansion would reduce child poverty by over 40% in a typical year. So if this program continues, even when all the other extra programs fade away - no stimulus checks, no enhanced unemployment, SNAP benefits go back to their previous levels - just expanding the child tax credit would reduce child poverty by over 40%.

'All Things Considered' on NPR....National Pravda Radio.

A separate analysis by the Columbia group looked at just the child tax credit expansion and found that it would cut child poverty by about 45%, which is not quite half.

Another study by the conservative American Enterprise Institute found that the child tax credit proposal would reduce child poverty by 35%.

Not like tramp

A separate analysis by the Columbia group looked at just the child tax credit expansion and found that it would cut child poverty by about 45%, which is not quite half.

Another study by the conservative American Enterprise Institute found that the child tax credit proposal would reduce child poverty by 35%.

Not like tramp
The Child Tax Credit, was a Trump era plan

with that said, all you have shown us is studies about what "could" happen if the Child Tax Credit was in place...not actually showing us that it's been cut by 60 percent, as Xiden said

Why did Xiden lie?

I don't know why Manchin won't go for it, There are poor people in W. Viginia, that would help them out for a year. But as long as he makes money, he really doesn't care.

The Child Tax Credit, was a Trump era plan

with that said, all you have shown us is studies about what "could" happen if the Child Tax Credit was in place...not actually showing us that it's been cut by 60 percent, as Xiden said

Why did Xiden lie?
tramp made the poor get poorer.

I don't know why Manchin won't go for it, There are poor people in W. Viginia, that would help them out for a year. But as long as he makes money, he really doesn't care.
He is all for the child tax credit, but he wants to also make sure that parents are working, or at least looking for work. Why should you get a tax credit, if you aren't paying taxes, since you aren't working?????

Why are you Demafascist against people working?

Not like tramp
Predictions from lefties…..

tramp made the poor get poorer.
hahaha total nonsense. wages, for the first time in decades went up under Trump

UE was at record lows under Trump: Trump's average unemployment rate is the lowest in recorded history

Trump's average unemployment rate is the lowest in recorded history​

Biden has made excellent progress in reducing child poverty..Its that what you are ridiculing?

The most successful countries with the highest GNP have universal healthcare and a skilled labor force.. (Education) Our kids really are the future. Or, we could be like Mexico..
I hope the reduction in child poverty under Biden is sustainable. His energy policies shit the bed which I knew they would when he went on about green energy and independence.

hahaha total nonsense. wages, for the first time in decades went up under Trump

UE was at record lows under Trump: Trump's average unemployment rate is the lowest in recorded history

Trump's average unemployment rate is the lowest in recorded history​

Forum List

Back