Biden on jobs: The growing labor force 'pleases me most'

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

Lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, and MORE LIES!! MORE companies are laying off this year. MANY retail companies have shut down a lot of physical locations, and MORE companies have reduced WAGES EVEN FURTHER creating more reasons why people looking for work are NOT applying for those jobs!!!

And on top of all THIS.........the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF BUSINESSES AND PEOPLE BIDEN DESTROYED WITH HIS SHUTTING DOWN THE COUNTRY STILL HAVE NOT FOUND WORK!!!

You CANNOT have put almost a 1/3 of the country into HOMELESSENESS and POVERTY by destroying their work places and jobs..............and then CLAIM "you" have created jobs, when all thats happened is SOME of those people found work after YOU destroyed their livlihoods!!!!!
Unless you are a psychotically deranged, criminally insane, pathological liar!!!

With this miserable economy my guess is people are taking second jobs

I work with a couple of people that have FOUR jobs. I don't see how they do it or fit them in a schedule, but apparently they do it.
Never are home and never get to see their kids, but at least they know what they need to do in order to make a living and not be a drain on the welfare system.

Lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, and MORE LIES!! MORE companies are laying off this year. MANY retail companies have shut down a lot of physical locations, and MORE companies have reduced WAGES EVEN FURTHER creating more reasons why people looking for work are NOT applying for those jobs!!!

And on top of all THIS.........the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF BUSINESSES AND PEOPLE BIDEN DESTROYED WITH HIS SHUTTING DOWN THE COUNTRY STILL HAVE NOT FOUND WORK!!!

You CANNOT have put almost a 1/3 of the country into HOMELESSENESS and POVERTY by destroying their work places and jobs..............and then CLAIM "you" have created jobs, when all thats happened is SOME of those people found work after YOU destroyed their livlihoods!!!!!
Unless you are a psychotically deranged, criminally insane, pathological liar!!!
Poopy Pants is Just doing his Job..
saying What he is TOLD to say :)

With this miserable economy my guess is people are taking second jobs

Does not affect the unemployment rate or the labor force participation rate.

If you work one job you count as employed
If you work two or three jobs you still just count as employed

I work with a couple of people that have FOUR jobs. I don't see how they do it or fit them in a schedule, but apparently they do it.
Never are home and never get to see their kids, but at least they know what they need to do in order to make a living and not be a drain on the welfare system.
You don`t know anyone that has 4 jobs but maybe you can get a job with the liars at FOX. Well, maybe not because they were caught. 4 jobs...ROFLMA

Forum List

Back