Biden next to harris...

Put Trump next to Biden and see what a dynamic pro-America President looks like next to a brain damaged puppet of the CCP.

Trump next to Bidden is like putting a Lamborghini next to a rusted VW bus.

You are absolutely delusional. From an ethical perspective, think Aristotle, Trump is the epitome of the wrong choice. He has no virtue. Contrast that with Biden, who, despite what you might think, as had a lifetime of public service with very little personal benefit. I mean honestly, Trump profited more from his short tenure as president than Biden has in a lifetime of public service. That speaks directly to Aristotle's definition of virtue. Thankfully, with the election of Biden this nation is back on the right track, morally and ethically. It's assholes like you that are the roadblock to America's continuance as a world leader.

Wrong, biden is here to finish this country off. They hate this country and their plans are to end it.

Put Trump next to Biden and see what a dynamic pro-America President looks like next to a brain damaged puppet of the CCP.

You are absolutely delusional. From an ethical perspective, think Aristotle, Trump is the epitome of the wrong choice. He has no virtue. Contrast that with Biden, who, despite what you might think, as had a lifetime of public service with very little personal benefit. I mean honestly, Trump profited more from his short tenure as president than Biden has in a lifetime of public service. That speaks directly to Aristotle's definition of virtue. Thankfully, with the election of Biden this nation is back on the right track, morally and ethically. It's assholes like you that are the roadblock to America's continuance as a world leader.
Sure about that? TRUMP! went from being worth $3.7 billion in 2016, according to Forbes, to $2.5 billion in 2020. You might want to check your facts instead of your feelz. In fact, can you name a president who gave up as much wealth to serve the country as TRUMP! did? We know that Quid Pro is a millionaire many times over, and we also know he didn't get that way on a Senator's salary, because they just don't earn that much. IOW, he traded on his office to get rich. Expect him to get even richer now as POTUS, as compared to TRUMP!, who not only donated his salary, but lost a lot of personal wealth.

That's a little different picture, don't you think?
Pinochijoe spends 50 years in politics and DOES NOTHING. But he is a millionaire several times over.....

as had a lifetime of public service with very little personal benefit. I mean honestly, Trump profited more from his short tenure as president than Biden has in a lifetime of public service.
What a load of shit. Biden spent his whole career approving every shitty trade deal that benefited China and destroyed our manufacturing jobs. He and his family of course made tens of millions in payoffs from Chinese companies.

That is one of stupidest things I have ever heard. And what is absolutely comical, Republicans are, or at least they used to be, the free trade advocates. That was just one of the many principals they threw aside in their perverted following of Trump. If China can make something cheaper, then every American benefits from the cheaper price they pay. Free trade has been understood that way for more than a millennial.

And if Biden and his family took in all those tens of millions they must be stuffing their mattresses with them. Biden's net worth is nine million dollars, mostly derived from speaking fees and book deals. Trump's family pocketed more than that from the inauguration alone.
TRUMP!'s personal fortune declined by more than a billion over his term in office. Are you really trying to claim he made as much as we expect Quid Pro to make while in office?

Trump drops out of the Top 300 richest of AMerican, and Biden and his families, somehow, could make multi-millions in his public service jobs. I have no clue what Biden did after he moved in to WH. What had he done moving US back on the right track, morally and ethically?
Pretty much the same things Obama did to earn the Nobel Peace Prize. IOW, absolutely nothing. They're giving him credit for what they imagine he MIGHT do.

And you are lecturing us on delusional? Do you lamebrains ever actually read the drivel you post?

The scary answer is probably yes. This flake Winston no doubt REALLY BELIEVES that I am personally holding back America from being a world leader! The funny thing is that the only time the USA has really LEAD the world these past 12 years are the four when Trump was in office! If anyone is giving up America's role as world leader, it has been thru the very democrats this bozo supports.

Sure about that? TRUMP! went from being worth $3.7 billion in 2016, according to Forbes, to $2.5 billion in 2020. You might want to check your facts instead of your feelz. In fact, can you name a president who gave up as much wealth to serve the country as TRUMP! did? We know that Quid Pro is a millionaire many times over, and we also know he didn't get that way on a Senator's salary, because they just don't earn that much. IOW, he traded on his office to get rich. Expect him to get even richer now as POTUS, as compared to TRUMP!, who not only donated his salary, but lost a lot of personal wealth.

WINNER.png
Excellent post. But don't actually expect a rational answer out of little Winston.

And you are lecturing us on delusional? Do you lamebrains ever actually read the drivel you post?

The scary answer is probably yes. This flake Winston no doubt REALLY BELIEVES that I am personally holding back America from being a world leader! The funny thing is that the only time the USA has really LEAD the world these past 12 years are the four when Trump was in office! If anyone is giving up America's role as world leader, it has been thru the very democrats this bozo supports.
Dims have been breathing their own CO2 for over a year now......

They deny science

You are absolutely delusional.
I'd expect a cupcake like you to think that.
Trump is the epitome of the wrong choice. He has no virtue.
Fuck off, blubberhead. Trump has all the virtue in the world, just not the virtue you want. Unlike you, I have firsthand knowledge of Trump. All you know of him and Bidden is what you read in your little commie progressive rag.
Contrast that with Biden, who, despite what you might think, as had a lifetime of public service with very little personal benefit.
YOU'RE KIDDING, right, brainwashed, delusional moron? Joe Biden and his family have gotten RICH from his 49 years of "public service!" 49 years where the guy did absolutely JACK SHIT.

Obviously, you don't even know the meaning of virtue. Purchase a dictionary. Virtue is the behavior of showing high moral standards. You can't possibly believe that Trump displays high moral standards. He is self-absorbed to the point that it is a mental illness. A case in point, this new America First caucus and PAC. "Uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions"? Are you flippin kidding me? I mean the absolute ignorance of Trump and his supporters knows no bounds. How could our Constitution be modeled from "Anglo-Saxon political tradition" when there was not a single democracy in Europe at the time of our founding? Nor was it modeled after ancient Greece, which was neither "Anglo-Saxon" or a democracy. The constitution was modeled after the Great Law of Peace of the Iroquois nation. A fact you Trumpsters refuse to acknowledge and fight to keep out of our educational system.

And answering other dumbshits that want to parade the fact that Trump lost money while he was president. Well yeah, because he sucks ass as a businessman. That does not negate the fact that he used his office to enrich himself and his company. There are going to be some indictments coming down the pipe over the inauguration committee. That one example alone resulted in grifting more money than Biden's entire net worth.

And yeah, Biden is worth nine million, like I said, and you dumbshits have your head shoved so far up your ass that you ignore it, he earned most of that money through book deals and speaking engagements. Does not Trump benefit from book deals and speaking engagements as well?

Fuck off, blubberhead. Trump has all the virtue in the world, just not the virtue you want. Unlike you, I have firsthand knowledge of Trump. All you know of him and Bidden is what you read in your little commie progressive rag.
Contrast that with Biden, who, despite what you might think, as had a lifetime of public service with very little personal benefit.
YOU'RE KIDDING, right, brainwashed, delusional moron? Joe Biden and his family have gotten RICH from his 49 years of "public service!" 49 years where the guy did absolutely JACK SHIT.

Obviously, you don't even know the meaning of virtue. Purchase a dictionary. Virtue is the behavior of showing high moral standards. You can't possibly believe that Trump displays high moral standards. He is self-absorbed to the point that it is a mental illness. A case in point, this new America First caucus and PAC. "Uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions"? Are you flippin kidding me? I mean the absolute ignorance of Trump and his supporters knows no bounds. How could our Constitution be modeled from "Anglo-Saxon political tradition" when there was not a single democracy in Europe at the time of our founding? Nor was it modeled after ancient Greece, which was neither "Anglo-Saxon" or a democracy. The constitution was modeled after the Great Law of Peace of the Iroquois nation. A fact you Trumpsters refuse to acknowledge and fight to keep out of our educational system.

And answering other dumbshits that want to parade the fact that Trump lost money while he was president. Well yeah, because he sucks ass as a businessman. That does not negate the fact that he used his office to enrich himself and his company. There are going to be some indictments coming down the pipe over the inauguration committee. That one example alone resulted in grifting more money than Biden's entire net worth.

And yeah, Biden is worth nine million, like I said, and you dumbshits have your head shoved so far up your ass that you ignore it, he earned most of that money through book deals and speaking engagements. Does not Trump benefit from book deals and speaking engagements as well?
Somebody misses his Trumpybear still got his posters hanging up looneybin??

Wow, conspiracy theorist much? The Constitution was modeled after the nations that were being displaced by the United States and powerful forces are keeping it out of the history books? One last question, ever hear of the Magna Carta? Look it up if you haven't. You'll find it formed a part of the foundation this nation was based on.

Now, as for TRUMP! enriching himself, how do you whine that he enriched himself when he lost a billion and never took any of his salary? It is to laugh uncontrollably and roll around on the floor.

Wow, conspiracy theorist much? The Constitution was modeled after the nations that were being displaced by the United States and powerful forces are keeping it out of the history books? One last question, ever hear of the Magna Carta? Look it up if you haven't. You'll find it formed a part of the foundation this nation was based on.

Now, as for TRUMP! enriching himself, how do you whine that he enriched himself when he lost a billion and never took any of his salary? It is to laugh uncontrollably and roll around on the floor.
Facediaper CO2 destroys their few brain cells.

Somebody misses his Trumpybear still got his posters hanging up looneybin??
This all points to the utter vacuity that is the Quid Pro presidency. He generates no enthusiasm, so they continue to obsess over TRUMP!.

Did the Magna Carta have a separation of powers? How about a preamble? A bi-cameral Congress? How about lifetime appointments? Is that in the Magna Carta? I mean the Magna Carta is an agreement about rights, you could possibly make the argument that the Bill of Rights was influenced by the Magna Carta, but you cannot possibly make the argument that the Constitution was modeled by it. Furthermore, the Magna Carta was annulled, at the time of the founding the Great Law of Peace was still in effect.

You are a victim of an educational system that is more concerned about indoctrination than education. You have to get out of High School before that even begins to change, and even then, it takes an open mind, intelligence, and tenacity, to uncover the truth. Three traits that I am quite sure you are lacking. This much I can guarantee you, were you to encounter a founder today, to the person, they would tell you that the Great Law of Peace was more influential on the concepts behind the Constitution than the Magna Carta, but they would admit to the Magna Carta's influence on the Bill of Rights, but only as a confirmation of the rights instilled in the Great Law of Peace.

What a load of shit. Biden spent his whole career approving every shitty trade deal that benefited China and destroyed our manufacturing jobs. He and his family of course made tens of millions in payoffs from Chinese companies.
Yes. You have to wonder what universe that moron lives in.

Certainly not this one. Democrats Must Admit Joe Biden’s Family Profits Off Him
Biden's family have done very well living off the "Big Guy" and his big money connections
Joe has cultivated in his decades in the swamp. Fuck idiots like that.

as had a lifetime of public service with very little personal benefit. I mean honestly, Trump profited more from his short tenure as president than Biden has in a lifetime of public service.

That is one of stupidest things I have ever heard. And what is absolutely comical, Republicans are, or at least they used to be, the free trade advocates. That was just one of the many principals they threw aside in their perverted following of Trump. If China can make something cheaper, then every American benefits from the cheaper price they pay. Free trade has been understood that way for more than a millennial.

And if Biden and his family took in all those tens of millions they must be stuffing their mattresses with them. Biden's net worth is nine million dollars, mostly derived from speaking fees and book deals. Trump's family pocketed more than that from the inauguration alone.
Free trade doesn’t work when it’s undermined by unfair trade.
Now get back to your Chinese sweatshop job.

TrumpMadeInChina.jpg

CMEE6TlWUAA91eM.jpg

trump-made-in-china.jpg

trump-products-01-abc-jef-180723_hpEmbed_11x10_992.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back