Biden next to harris...

162693216_1425123334496504_4920997137439818651_n.jpg

Put Trump next to Biden and see what a dynamic pro-America President looks like next to a brain damaged puppet of the CCP.
Trump next to Bidden is like putting a Lamborghini next to a rusted VW bus.
You are absolutely delusional.
I'd expect a cupcake like you to think that.
Trump is the epitome of the wrong choice. He has no virtue.
Fuck off, blubberhead. Trump has all the virtue in the world, just not the virtue you want. Unlike you, I have firsthand knowledge of Trump. All you know of him and Bidden is what you read in your little commie progressive rag.
Contrast that with Biden, who, despite what you might think, as had a lifetime of public service with very little personal benefit.
YOU'RE KIDDING, right, brainwashed, delusional moron? Joe Biden and his family have gotten RICH from his 49 years of "public service!" 49 years where the guy did absolutely JACK SHIT.

Obviously, you don't even know the meaning of virtue. Purchase a dictionary. Virtue is the behavior of showing high moral standards. You can't possibly believe that Trump displays high moral standards. He is self-absorbed to the point that it is a mental illness. A case in point, this new America First caucus and PAC. "Uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions"? Are you flippin kidding me? I mean the absolute ignorance of Trump and his supporters knows no bounds. How could our Constitution be modeled from "Anglo-Saxon political tradition" when there was not a single democracy in Europe at the time of our founding? Nor was it modeled after ancient Greece, which was neither "Anglo-Saxon" or a democracy. The constitution was modeled after the Great Law of Peace of the Iroquois nation. A fact you Trumpsters refuse to acknowledge and fight to keep out of our educational system.

And answering other dumbshits that want to parade the fact that Trump lost money while he was president. Well yeah, because he sucks ass as a businessman. That does not negate the fact that he used his office to enrich himself and his company. There are going to be some indictments coming down the pipe over the inauguration committee. That one example alone resulted in grifting more money than Biden's entire net worth.

And yeah, Biden is worth nine million, like I said, and you dumbshits have your head shoved so far up your ass that you ignore it, he earned most of that money through book deals and speaking engagements. Does not Trump benefit from book deals and speaking engagements as well?
Wow, conspiracy theorist much? The Constitution was modeled after the nations that were being displaced by the United States and powerful forces are keeping it out of the history books? One last question, ever hear of the Magna Carta? Look it up if you haven't. You'll find it formed a part of the foundation this nation was based on.

Now, as for TRUMP! enriching himself, how do you whine that he enriched himself when he lost a billion and never took any of his salary? It is to laugh uncontrollably and roll around on the floor.

Did the Magna Carta have a separation of powers? How about a preamble? A bi-cameral Congress? How about lifetime appointments? Is that in the Magna Carta? I mean the Magna Carta is an agreement about rights, you could possibly make the argument that the Bill of Rights was influenced by the Magna Carta, but you cannot possibly make the argument that the Constitution was modeled by it. Furthermore, the Magna Carta was annulled, at the time of the founding the Great Law of Peace was still in effect.

You are a victim of an educational system that is more concerned about indoctrination than education. You have to get out of High School before that even begins to change, and even then, it takes an open mind, intelligence, and tenacity, to uncover the truth. Three traits that I am quite sure you are lacking. This much I can guarantee you, were you to encounter a founder today, to the person, they would tell you that the Great Law of Peace was more influential on the concepts behind the Constitution than the Magna Carta, but they would admit to the Magna Carta's influence on the Bill of Rights, but only as a confirmation of the rights instilled in the Great Law of Peace.

Your guarantee is worth less then the bits it consumes on a hard drive. The Founders were European, primarily English, so their ideas about the shape of government were influenced by and were in reaction to European thought. In fact, many of the rights spelled out in the Constitution were in reaction to their experience being ruled by European Monarchies.

The mere fact that you devote as much energy to whining about me as you do clearly evidences the weakness of your argument.

Put Trump next to Biden and see what a dynamic pro-America President looks like next to a brain damaged puppet of the CCP.
Fuck off, blubberhead. Trump has all the virtue in the world, just not the virtue you want. Unlike you, I have firsthand knowledge of Trump. All you know of him and Bidden is what you read in your little commie progressive rag.
Contrast that with Biden, who, despite what you might think, as had a lifetime of public service with very little personal benefit.
YOU'RE KIDDING, right, brainwashed, delusional moron? Joe Biden and his family have gotten RICH from his 49 years of "public service!" 49 years where the guy did absolutely JACK SHIT.

Obviously, you don't even know the meaning of virtue. Purchase a dictionary. Virtue is the behavior of showing high moral standards. You can't possibly believe that Trump displays high moral standards. He is self-absorbed to the point that it is a mental illness. A case in point, this new America First caucus and PAC. "Uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions"? Are you flippin kidding me? I mean the absolute ignorance of Trump and his supporters knows no bounds. How could our Constitution be modeled from "Anglo-Saxon political tradition" when there was not a single democracy in Europe at the time of our founding? Nor was it modeled after ancient Greece, which was neither "Anglo-Saxon" or a democracy. The constitution was modeled after the Great Law of Peace of the Iroquois nation. A fact you Trumpsters refuse to acknowledge and fight to keep out of our educational system.

And answering other dumbshits that want to parade the fact that Trump lost money while he was president. Well yeah, because he sucks ass as a businessman. That does not negate the fact that he used his office to enrich himself and his company. There are going to be some indictments coming down the pipe over the inauguration committee. That one example alone resulted in grifting more money than Biden's entire net worth.

And yeah, Biden is worth nine million, like I said, and you dumbshits have your head shoved so far up your ass that you ignore it, he earned most of that money through book deals and speaking engagements. Does not Trump benefit from book deals and speaking engagements as well?
Wow, conspiracy theorist much? The Constitution was modeled after the nations that were being displaced by the United States and powerful forces are keeping it out of the history books? One last question, ever hear of the Magna Carta? Look it up if you haven't. You'll find it formed a part of the foundation this nation was based on.

Now, as for TRUMP! enriching himself, how do you whine that he enriched himself when he lost a billion and never took any of his salary? It is to laugh uncontrollably and roll around on the floor.

Did the Magna Carta have a separation of powers? How about a preamble? A bi-cameral Congress? How about lifetime appointments? Is that in the Magna Carta? I mean the Magna Carta is an agreement about rights, you could possibly make the argument that the Bill of Rights was influenced by the Magna Carta, but you cannot possibly make the argument that the Constitution was modeled by it. Furthermore, the Magna Carta was annulled, at the time of the founding the Great Law of Peace was still in effect.

You are a victim of an educational system that is more concerned about indoctrination than education. You have to get out of High School before that even begins to change, and even then, it takes an open mind, intelligence, and tenacity, to uncover the truth. Three traits that I am quite sure you are lacking. This much I can guarantee you, were you to encounter a founder today, to the person, they would tell you that the Great Law of Peace was more influential on the concepts behind the Constitution than the Magna Carta, but they would admit to the Magna Carta's influence on the Bill of Rights, but only as a confirmation of the rights instilled in the Great Law of Peace.

Your guarantee is worth less then the bits it consumes on a hard drive. The Founders were European, primarily English, so their ideas about the shape of government were influenced by and were in reaction to European thought. In fact, many of the rights spelled out in the Constitution were in reaction to their experience being ruled by European Monarchies.

The mere fact that you devote as much energy to whining about me as you do clearly evidences the weakness of your argument.

Educate yourself. The fact that the founders were European does not mean they got their ideas from European thought. Sure, many of their ideals were in reaction to European monarchs. But they derived those ideas from the Iroquois nation. In fact, members of the Iroquois were encouraging the colonies to form a confederacy for decades prior to the Revolution. Washington, Franklin, Jefferson all visited the Iroquois frequently. Franklin invited them to come to the Constitutional Convention.

Ha

Educate yourself. The fact that the founders were European does not mean they got their ideas from European thought. Sure, many of their ideals were in reaction to European monarchs. But they derived those ideas from the Iroquois nation. In fact, members of the Iroquois were encouraging the colonies to form a confederacy for decades prior to the Revolution. Washington, Franklin, Jefferson all visited the Iroquois frequently. Franklin invited them to come to the Constitutional Convention.
That why pale face speak like Indian, 2 Dogs Fucking?

That is an interesting historical fact, but why is it relevant to this thread? Or anything else for that matter?

Forum List

Back