Biden needs note card telling him to “enter room…..tell participants hello…….sit down……..say thank you…..leave room”.

This just proves that Biden is a national security risk and that he's totally not in command.

BlueHand.jpg
BlueHand.jpg
BlueHand.jpg

Yes. The question then is just who IS in command???

Notice those 500 "psychiatrists" and General Milley are now NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.

The bad thing is not that Biden needs a teleprompter or note cards. For someone of his age and mental problems that is not unexpected.
The real problem is he has people who are directing him through the teleprompter and through note cards and they still have the worst administration in the history of the US.

I’m really starting to feel sorry for Biden mocking him for things like this at the start of his Presidency was good for laughs now it’s just sad and even a little tragic to see.

I’m really starting to feel sorry for Biden mocking him for things like this at the start of his Presidency was good for laughs now it’s just sad and even a little tragic to see.
Quite frankly, it was elder abuse to march him down the campaign trail.

Someone convince me he still has his faculties.

I‘m sure this will turn into ORANGE MAN BAD in short order.

And if this imbecile gets canned by his own party Harris is even more incompetent. America is doomed.

And if this imbecile gets canned by his own party Harris is even more incompetent. America is doomed.
After the mid-terms, when the Republicans hold Congress, they need to get rid of both of them at the same time, making the Republican Speaker of the House the next president.

I guess Dimwingers have given up making excuses for their Vegetable In Chief.

Forum List

Back