Focus: Don't Allow Democrat Misdirection

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. Far too many on the Right hammer away at the obvious debilitations of Biden. Wrong focus: that is what the Democrats want you to do.
Then, when they anoint a new pinhead, and claim him or her to be free of the mess under the Biden Administration it becomes a feasible ploy.

2. Every foible, misstep, horrid attempt at governance is due to Democrat policies.
Or......name the Biden policies that run counter to Demorat wishes.
I'll wait....

There aren't any: they are not Biden pratfalls......they are the mark of Democrat governance.

3. Contrary to Biden's claims, he will not be allowed to run again: he is simply their fall guy.
Think who will run.
Know who was born October 13, 1989?

4. I calculate that AOC will make the age to run by a few months.

5. You don't see this happening?
Guess who does, and doesn't want AOC to be the first birthing person in the Presidency:

"Sad, Irrelevant Crooked Hillary Raising Funds Off Roe v. Wade Decision​

Earlier this month, Hillary Clinton declared she’s not going to get her third loss as a presidential candidate in 2024. Why, then, is she suddenly fundraising off of the Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision?

Join me today in re-committing to help people access the care they need—and win elections at every level—to protect reproductive freedom for everyone in America.Chip in!
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) June 24, 2022

Don't forget who is responsible for the mess we are in today: the Democrat Party.

6. If there is any doubt that Biden doesn't come up with policies......review this quote from the man himself:

Joe Biden Admits 'We're In the Process of Making up My Mind ...

https://elamerican.com › joe-biden-admits-were-in-the-...
6 days ago — Joe Biden Admits 'We're In the Process of Making up My Mind' on China Tariffs. The Biden administration is reviewing the removal of some China ...

He follows orders......exactly the same for Democrat voters.

1656103643012.png

With gas heading to more than $10 a gallon and there'll be no food on the grocery store shelves because nothings being delivered or made the Democratic party will see the presidency only if they're on a...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

...which they appear to be so long as mail delivery is still available for voting.

View attachment 661842

With gas heading to more than $10 a gallon and there'll be no food on the grocery store shelves because nothings being delivered or made the Democratic party will see the presidency only if they're on a...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

...which they appear to be so long as mail delivery is still available for voting.

1656103893884.png

Often wrong Joe can run but he can't hide from the disaster his policies have unleashed. Gas and food continue to skyrocket. Shortages. Drugs flooding across the border killing more Americans in one year than died in Vietnam war. Depraved sexual freaks running amok in schools. Attacks on moms and parents.

At this rate Dems will demand Trump's return to the White House.

Biden is nothing more than a Puppet of the Marxist shadow government run by Obama and the elite Democrats.

1. Far too many on the Right hammer away at the obvious debilitations of Biden. Wrong focus: that is what the Democrats want you to do.
Then, when they anoint a new pinhead, and claim him or her to be free of the mess under the Biden Administration it becomes a feasible ploy.

2. Every foible, misstep, horrid attempt at governance is due to Democrat policies.
I'll wait....

There aren't any: they are not Biden pratfalls......they are the mark of Democrat governance.

3. Contrary to Biden's claims, he will not be allowed to run again: he is simply their fall guy.
Think who will run.

Guess who does, and doesn't want AOC to be the first birthing person in the Presidency:

Earlier this month, Hillary Clinton declared she’s not going to get her third loss as a presidential candidate in 2024. Why, then, is she suddenly fundraising off of the Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision?

Don't forget who is responsible for the mess we are in today: the Democrat Party.

1657035161518.png

I'll wait....

Think who will run.

October 13, 1989.....just makes the cut-off......

"Democrats Float AOC for President, Claim She Has ‘Best Shot against Trump in 2024’

Some Democrats are calling for celebrity Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) to run for president in 2024 because they think she has the “best shot” against President Donald Trump.

AOC has not been shy about criticizing President Joe Biden or supporting primary challengers for establishment Democrats.

She herself defeated powerful 10-term incumbent Congressman Joe Crowley (D-NY) in the 2018 Democratic primary.

With the Democrats’ bench so weak that Kamala Harris and Pete Buttegueg are the front-runners to beat back Biden, an AOC candidacy is always a possibility.

“Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) is less of a personality and more of a movement.

“Yes, the smart, photogenic congresswoman is the face of the rising progressive movement, but she is also the future of the Democratic Party."

I couldn't agree more!!!!

Forum List

Back