Biden needed a script to know what to say to Kamala Harris during basement hideout call

With regards to how he's holding the phone, it looks as though he wants whatever Harris is saying to be picked up by the speakers. I say this because, not only is the phone's microphone pointed towards Biden's laptop, but it's angled towards it as well. That wouldn't necessarily help, but I wouldn't expect Biden to know it wouldn't help.

As for a "script", I don't see an issue with that. Biden knows this is something that'll be picked up by news services around the world and, accordingly, he wants to make sure that he doesn't miss or skip over anything important. It's like using cue cards or, Hell, even a teleprompter.

There are so many things for which we can be critical of Biden, and rightly so. I just don't think this is one of them...

Um, yes it is something worthy of criticizing/questioning Biden’s mental ability to be POTUS. How on earth do you think he could take questions from the media in any meaningful way and have a grasp of a wide range of issues when he needs notes for a conversation with the person he chose to be his VP? Such detailed notes disregard authenticity of a genuine relationship as Biden has expressed.

Speaking of Reagan ....

When the Democrats air Reagan's "Are you better off than you were 4 years ago?" line, how will Republicans respond?

And Biden is mauch sharper than reagan was. People tend to forget how addled Reagan was, even before his first term.
I'm hoping he'll respond a few time to Trump's comments with "that's just not true" and then morph into "there you go again." LOL

With regards to how he's holding the phone, it looks as though he wants whatever Harris is saying to be picked up by the speakers. I say this because, not only is the phone's microphone pointed towards Biden's laptop, but it's angled towards it as well. That wouldn't necessarily help, but I wouldn't expect Biden to know it wouldn't help.

As for a "script", I don't see an issue with that. Biden knows this is something that'll be picked up by news services around the world and, accordingly, he wants to make sure that he doesn't miss or skip over anything important. It's like using cue cards or, Hell, even a teleprompter.

There are so many things for which we can be critical of Biden, and rightly so. I just don't think this is one of them...

Um, yes it is something worthy of criticizing/questioning Biden’s mental ability to be POTUS. How on earth do you think he could take questions from the media in any meaningful way and have a grasp of a wide range of issues when he needs notes for a conversation with the person he chose to be his VP? Such detailed notes disregard authenticity of a genuine relationship as Biden has expressed.

I never said questioning his mental abilities isn't worthy.

I said I don't believe the way he's holding the phone in this photo, or the use of notes, is worthy of too much criticism. This was going to be picked up by every news agency on the planet. Having some notes, to make sure he doesn't skip anything important, doesn't seem to alarming to me.

Try not to put words in my mouth. You'll look smarter...

Well it is well known she gives great blow jobs in order to get a job so maybe Ole Joe decided to stop molesting children for awhile and get some head from the Ho.

In the interest of full disclosure, I would totally let Kamala Harris suck my dick...

Well it is well known she gives great blow jobs in order to get a job so maybe Ole Joe decided to stop molesting children for awhile and get some head from the Ho.

In the interest of full disclosure, I would totally let Kamala Harris suck my dick...

She evidently has a lot of practice so she probably knows how to do it pretty well.

She evidently has a lot of practice so she probably knows how to do it pretty well.
She has enough baggage without having to bring that up...

Given her well documented record of being a whore, liar and and Left Wing idiot she will be the subject of ridicule for quite a bit of time to come. She will be the meme queen.

Exactly!!
It's one thing to have a note with a few discussion items listed.... but a word for word script he read off of. That is extraordinary.
That is a whole other level of just how bad off is this guy.

Given her well documented record of being a whore, liar and and Left Wing idiot she will be the subject of ridicule for quite a bit of time to come. She will be the meme queen.
Yeah, she will be, but that alone won’t sway alot of people. May even make some mad enough to vote for -her- when they may stay home, otherwise. Sexism and all...

What's wrong with an agenda for a meeting? I mean sure Trump only uses notes when talking to the press, but it's generally considered a good idea to have a plan of points you want to make and make sure you hit all of them.

I'd agree that Biden's view of American society is pretty much the same that he had in 1998 I'm hoping that on my 70th bday, and 72nd at the least, I'll choose to never entertain a new thought. I may start watching Perry Mason (the Raymond Burr one) on TV too. (I think I've already seen every Gunsmoke at least once (-))

Yeah, she will be, but that alone won’t sway alot of people. May even make some mad enough to vote for -her- when they may stay home, otherwise. Sexism and all...
Ah, the "whore" card already played.

Didn’t Biden walk onto an airplane with toilet paper on his shoe and tell everyone to inject disinfectant into their bodies? Oh wait.
View attachment 374168
He also got two scoops while the others got just one.

1597274917086.png

Speaking of Reagan ....

When the Democrats air Reagan's "Are you better off than you were 4 years ago?" line, how will Republicans respond?

And Biden is mauch sharper than reagan was. People tend to forget how addled Reagan was, even before his first term.

Your post is pure fantasy. Thanks for the entertainment.

Forum List

Back