Biden may have bitten off more than he can take with Harris

Usually, someone running for president will pick someone who they should be able to trust. But with Biden, he picked a woman who wasn't white who attacked him but after he picked her she changed her views about him on a dime. What's to say that if he wins she won't leak things about Joe that will turn the media on him and attack him? force him to resign or be impeached?
Easy!
Biden is not emotionally fragile and self-centered and is willing to listen to criticism, unlike that Trump idiot.
but harris will lie what's to keep her from lying after the election?
Absolutely nothing.

This is, leftists wake up brand new every day, like sheep. The only thing that matters is what the elite say that day. It could completely contradict what they said before -- and as we've seen with Harris, it has -- and they believe it.

They believed her implicitly when she said Creepy Old Joe was racist. They believe her now when she says he's a good guy.

Leftists are a completely blank slate.

Still looking for that one truthful leftist that can explain exactly why if Biden is so good for the country why he hid it so well in his forty plus years in Congress and eight years as VP?
still looking for them to tell everyone how long it will be If Biden wins before he is declared incompetent and Harris becomes the president?

Your concern is appreciated, but misplaced. We make our own decisions without input from crazy right wingers, and you would be better served to try to present your presidential candidate as less of a spoiled tyrannical idiot. Someone will contact you if your opinion is needed.
You support Biden because you were told to. There is no independent thought required.

Same with his pick for VP. He didn't pick her. His puppeteers did. You know why? Because they think you will automatically support her because Dark Skin and Vagina.

And they're right.

i realize you believe all that shit. It's just sad to see someone who has been brainwashed so thoroughly as you have.

Your concern is appreciated, but misplaced. We make our own decisions without input from crazy right wingers, and you would be better served to try to present your presidential candidate as less of a spoiled tyrannical idiot. Someone will contact you if your opinion is needed.
you make you decisions by what you are ordered to do. if the media tells you must wear a mask you'll do it

Again, Thank you for your concern, but nobody cares what you might think. In the spirit of fairness, though, I promise your suggestions will receive all the consideration they deserve.
You believe you speak for others. how sweet
It's sad we'll never see if that comes true because Biden is not going to be president
Odd, but every time I see one of your posts, I think of a little puppy running back and forth behind a fence barking at the big dogs walking past.
It's amusing you think of yourself as a big dog.

Usually, someone running for president will pick someone who they should be able to trust. But with Biden, he picked a woman who wasn't white who attacked him but after he picked her she changed her views about him on a dime. What's to say that if he wins she won't leak things about Joe that will turn the media on him and attack him? force him to resign or be impeached?
Seems like politics, like usual. Having her opinion is not necessarily a bad thing.

I trust the right wing even less for going along with their guy, regardless.
You know the establishment GOP aren't Trump fans, right?

Still looking for that one truthful leftist that can explain exactly why if Biden is so good for the country why he hid it so well in his forty plus years in Congress and eight years as VP?
still looking for them to tell everyone how long it will be If Biden wins before he is declared incompetent and Harris becomes the president?
Max you are dead on target. You hit my point dead on.

you make you decisions by what you are ordered to do. if the media tells you must wear a mask you'll do it

Again, Thank you for your concern, but nobody cares what you might think. In the spirit of fairness, though, I promise your suggestions will receive all the consideration they deserve.
You believe you speak for others. how sweet
It's sad we'll never see if that comes true because Biden is not going to be president
Odd, but every time I see one of your posts, I think of a little puppy running back and forth behind a fence barking at the big dogs walking past.
It's amusing you think of yourself as a big dog.
he needs a puppy to hold he's about to melt lol

You support Biden because you were told to. There is no independent thought required.

Same with his pick for VP. He didn't pick her. His puppeteers did. You know why? Because they think you will automatically support her because Dark Skin and Vagina.

And they're right.

i realize you believe all that shit. It's just sad to see someone who has been brainwashed so thoroughly as you have.
Your acknowledgement of reality is neither required nor expected.

And they're right.
and then when she turns on him because she'll show he's incompetent they'll follow her

And they're right.

I've read your posts. Reality rarely is anywhere near your beliefs.

And they're right.

I thought you stopped smoking crack, I see you started back

FB_IMG_1597971525534.jpg

And they're right.

Ahhh, the old "NO U!!" gambit. Devastating. No, really.

Seems like politics, like usual. Having her opinion is not necessarily a bad thing.

Well then what does that say about harris? First, she openly attacks him for being a racist then she gives Biden high praises.
“I do not believe you are a racist,” Harris said to Biden.

Easy!
Biden is not emotionally fragile and self-centered and is willing to listen to criticism, unlike that Trump idiot.
Absolutely nothing.

This is, leftists wake up brand new every day, like sheep. The only thing that matters is what the elite say that day. It could completely contradict what they said before -- and as we've seen with Harris, it has -- and they believe it.

They believed her implicitly when she said Creepy Old Joe was racist. They believe her now when she says he's a good guy.

Leftists are a completely blank slate.

Easy!

Of course she's going to lie after the election, she's a Democrat, isn't she?

turn the media on him
Turn on a leftist potus???

You on crack? Pills?
Actually Harris is now the sweetheart of the leftist media
yOU ACTUALLY THINK THE LEFTIST MEDIA LIKES Joe? lol
They like ANYONE who pushes against the right just like Kasich or McCain
But Harris is now the sweetheart of the media
When they lose on November 3rd the MSM will say that Americans are racist and sexist for not voting for Senile Joe and Kamala Harris :puke3:

They'll demand a recount because, it can't be possible for Trump to have won, again because, they just KNOW they cheated the right way, this time!

He should've picked Tulsi Gabbard, the only sane Democrat out there.

I agree because picking Harris is going to bite him in the ass. Gabbard is who he should have picked.

Well then what does that say about harris? First, she openly attacks him for being a racist then she gives Biden high praises.
so she didn't actually say the words but it was her insinuation

while she was talking about others locking blacks up she herself caused a lot of blacks to be locked up

Forum List

Back