Biden may have bitten off more than he can take with Harris

Usually, someone running for president will pick someone who they should be able to trust. But with Biden, he picked a woman who wasn't white who attacked him but after he picked her she changed her views about him on a dime. What's to say that if he wins she won't leak things about Joe that will turn the media on him and attack him? force him to resign or be impeached?
Seems like politics, like usual. Having her opinion is not necessarily a bad thing.

I trust the right wing even less for going along with their guy, regardless.
Well then what does that say about harris? First, she openly attacks him for being a racist then she gives Biden high praises.
“I do not believe you are a racist,” Harris said to Biden.
so she didn't actually say the words but it was her insinuation

while she was talking about others locking blacks up she herself caused a lot of blacks to be locked up

Not only didn't she say the words...she expressly said the very opposite...
“I do not believe you are a racist,”

No ambiguity or interpretation needed there.

she insinuated because she didn't want to add to Trump's firepower at her expense she fell short of saying the actual words.

She didn't fall short...she said the exact opposite.
Why is that not obvious?

Shit stain your foreign ass is irrelevant she said what she said but held back saying the words your a racist Joe

Yep...I'll give you that..."she said what she said".
What was it again?
Oh yeah ...“I do not believe you are a racist,” Harris said to Biden.
ANOTHER BLATHERING FROM A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT FOREIGNER
"I do not believe you're a racist, but you sure did some nasty racist shit".

That's not a quote.
Now you're just making stuff up to try to win an argument.
Automatic lose.

Actually it was a quote daveman leftists translation of what Harris said and meant.
SLAMMED THAT SHIT RIGHT BACK IN YOUR FACE.

So you used a quote by a message board poster to "prove" something that Harris never said.
I bet you win all your arguments using that tactic.

She said she didn't think he was racist. Then she condemned racist things he'd done.

What is so difficult for you to accept here? Well, other than the fact that Biden is a racist...

Are you calling your future VP a liar?
“I do not believe you are a racist,” Harris said to Biden.

Of course she's lying. She's a Democrat. Duh.

117960712_3371889919516129_7832600603131370927_n.jpg

Usually, someone running for president will pick someone who they should be able to trust. But with Biden, he picked a woman who wasn't white who attacked him but after he picked her she changed her views about him on a dime. What's to say that if he wins she won't leak things about Joe that will turn the media on him and attack him? force him to resign or be impeached?
Easy!
Biden is not emotionally fragile and self-centered and is willing to listen to criticism, unlike that Trump idiot.
Thats why he calls peoples names face to face and also threatens to fight them. Right?
Dumbfuck

Forum List

Back