Biden may have bitten off more than he can take with Harris

Usually, someone running for president will pick someone who they should be able to trust. But with Biden, he picked a woman who wasn't white who attacked him but after he picked her she changed her views about him on a dime. What's to say that if he wins she won't leak things about Joe that will turn the media on him and attack him? force him to resign or be impeached?
Easy!
Biden is not emotionally fragile and self-centered and is willing to listen to criticism, unlike that Trump idiot.
but harris will lie what's to keep her from lying after the election?
Absolutely nothing.

This is, leftists wake up brand new every day, like sheep. The only thing that matters is what the elite say that day. It could completely contradict what they said before -- and as we've seen with Harris, it has -- and they believe it.

They believed her implicitly when she said Creepy Old Joe was racist. They believe her now when she says he's a good guy.

Leftists are a completely blank slate.
“I do not believe you are a racist,” Harris said to Biden.

"I do not believe you're a racist, but you sure did some nasty racist shit".
The claim was that Harris called him a racist.
To save me reading through all your links where does she say that?
Remember, kids, leftists believe you can do racist things without being a racist.

Just like they believe you can be a racist without ever doing anything racist.
So...you've got nothing.
Disappointing...I was sure you'd research before posting.
shit stain your foreign ass is irrelevant maybe other Americans should call your worthless foreign ass out about you being irrelevant.

Usually, someone running for president will pick someone who they should be able to trust. But with Biden, he picked a woman who wasn't white who attacked him but after he picked her she changed her views about him on a dime. What's to say that if he wins she won't leak things about Joe that will turn the media on him and attack him? force him to resign or be impeached?
Seems like politics, like usual. Having her opinion is not necessarily a bad thing.

I trust the right wing even less for going along with their guy, regardless.
Well then what does that say about harris? First, she openly attacks him for being a racist then she gives Biden high praises.
so she didn't actually say the words but it was her insinuation

while she was talking about others locking blacks up she herself caused a lot of blacks to be locked up

Not only didn't she say the words...she expressly said the very opposite...
“I do not believe you are a racist,”

No ambiguity or interpretation needed there.

she insinuated because she didn't want to add to Trump's firepower at her expense she fell short of saying the actual words.

She didn't fall short...she said the exact opposite.
Why is that not obvious?

Shit stain your foreign ass is irrelevant she said what she said but held back saying the words your a racist Joe

Yep...I'll give you that..."she said what she said".
What was it again?
Oh yeah ...“I do not believe you are a racist,” Harris said to Biden.

Bitten... or sniffed?

So far no limits to Biden sniffing ability.

Seems like politics, like usual. Having her opinion is not necessarily a bad thing.

Well then what does that say about harris? First, she openly attacks him for being a racist then she gives Biden high praises.

while she was talking about others locking blacks up she herself caused a lot of blacks to be locked up

she insinuated because she didn't want to add to Trump's firepower at her expense she fell short of saying the actual words.

Why is that not obvious?

Shit stain your foreign ass is irrelevant she said what she said but held back saying the words your a racist Joe

What was it again?
ANOTHER BLATHERING FROM A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT FOREIGNER

Easy!
Biden is not emotionally fragile and self-centered and is willing to listen to criticism, unlike that Trump idiot.
Absolutely nothing.

This is, leftists wake up brand new every day, like sheep. The only thing that matters is what the elite say that day. It could completely contradict what they said before -- and as we've seen with Harris, it has -- and they believe it.

They believed her implicitly when she said Creepy Old Joe was racist. They believe her now when she says he's a good guy.

Remember, kids, leftists believe you can do racist things without being a racist.

So...you've got nothing.
Oh, that's right -- Harris just said Biden's a good guy, so that magically erases all her other criticisms.

Easy!
Absolutely nothing.

So...you've got nothing.
Oh, that's right -- Harris just said Biden's a good guy, so that magically erases all her other criticisms.
Harris didn't get the bounce in the polls leftists controlled mainstream media was hoping she would get by attacking biden and knocking him out of the race. Now they expect her to be the salvation of the ticket lol

Easy!
Absolutely nothing.

So...you've got nothing.
Harris didn't get the bounce in the polls leftists controlled mainstream media was hoping she would get by attacking biden and knocking him out of the race. Now they expect her to be the salvation of the ticket lol
Harris was the worst possible VP pick by the worst possible Presidential candidate.

But the Useful Idiots will support them both, just as they're told.

Why is that not obvious?

What was it again?

That's not a quote.
Now you're just making stuff up to try to win an argument.
Automatic lose.

I bet you masturbate all day every day while fantasizing about things which will not happen.

I bet you masturbate all day every day while fantasizing about things which will not happen.
Chances are we will not get a chance to see it happen but if Biden wins he'll be removed from office
You're agreeing is not needed for it to happen

Why is that not obvious?

What was it again?

That's not a quote.
Automatic lose.

Actually it was a quote daveman leftists translation of what Harris said and meant.
SLAMMED THAT SHIT RIGHT BACK IN YOUR FACE.

Why is that not obvious?

What was it again?

That's not a quote.
Automatic lose.

Actually it was a quote daveman leftists translation of what Harris said and meant.

So you used a quote by a message board poster to "prove" something that Harris never said.
I bet you win all your arguments using that tactic.

Why is that not obvious?

What was it again?

That's not a quote.
Automatic lose.

So you used a quote by a message board poster to "prove" something that Harris never said.

It was a quote translated in leftists speak fucking irrelevant foreigner

Why is that not obvious?

What was it again?

That's not a quote.
Automatic lose.

So...translating your translation...it wasn't a quote.
I think we'd already established that.

You're going to have to try harder to hurt my feelings you know.

Why is that not obvious?

What was it again?

That's not a quote.
Automatic lose.

NOPE irrelevant foreigner it was a quote not my words and the quote was a leftists translation once again
your agreement is not needed because you are irrelevant.

Why is that not obvious?

What was it again?

That's not a quote.
Automatic lose.

She said she didn't think he was racist. Then she condemned racist things he'd done.

What is so difficult for you to accept here? Well, other than the fact that Biden is a racist...

Why is that not obvious?

What was it again?

That's not a quote.
Automatic lose.

She said she didn't think he was racist. Then she condemned racist things he'd done.

What is so difficult for you to accept here? Well, other than the fact that Biden is a racist...

A white guy tells a black guy you ain't black if you don't support Biden lol

Why is that not obvious?

What was it again?

That's not a quote.
Automatic lose.

Are you calling your future VP a liar?

Why is that not obvious?

What was it again?

That's not a quote.
Automatic lose.

NOPE irrelevant foreigner it was a quote not my words and the quote was a leftists translation once again
your agreement is not needed because you are irrelevant.

The actual quote is...“I do not believe you are a racist,” Harris said to Biden.

Forum List

Back