Biden Loses ‘The Line’ During Telemundo Interview

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How embarrassing. Wonder how the plan to make Joe look good next Tuesday during the debate. I bet they will not allow to have each respond to the other after a question is answered. No adlibs allowed. And there better not be notes or teleprompters!
I expect the moderator to jump in several times to try to save Sundowners.

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping that the real Joe appears and the people can make up their minds. No reading answers.

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
The debates are gonna be a hoot.

I'm beginning to think that Biden won't show for the debate, I mean really, lol, how is he going to do it?

He will call in sick or something .... I just can't grasp the idea of him debating Trump.:4_13_65:
1. Someone is going to give him the questions ahead of time.
2. He will memorize the answers.
3. Look for a wire coming from his ear to the back collar. He has done that before.
4. If he becomes befuddled, he'll pretend the mic doesn't work.
5. He'll ask to go to the bathroom and not come back.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I'm beginning to think that Biden won't show for the debate, I mean really, lol, how is he going to do it?

He will call in sick or something .... I just can't grasp the idea of him debating Trump.:4_13_65:
If he pulls a no-show the election is over. If he shows up, it is really over.

Blues Lifer

Platinum Member
Reaction score

They are going to HAVE to implant some kind of relay into his ear canal. There's just no way he will show up otherwise.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score

They are going to HAVE to implant some kind of relay into his ear canal. There's just no way he will show up otherwise.
Trump will call him out on it.

keepitreal

Platinum Member
Reaction score

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Biden: There's going to be no deportations in the first 100 days of my campaign!

BluesLegend: WTF are you babbling about?

Biden: The only people who will be deported are people who committed a felony!

BluesLegend: So AFTER an illegal RAPES or KILLS an American then you will deport them? Well that sucks for the victim but why won't they be in jail vs deporting them?

Biden: That's #1, yeah okay I lost that line...what's #2 again?

BlueLegend: Holy shit your mind is mush. Hurry off to the old folks home to get 24/7 care.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Reaction score
At :30 he talks about losing the line. Notice you don’t see a long shot of the two of them together. Because in between there’s likely a teleprompter with answers.
View attachment 391442
Remember those kids in the special classes at school? The entire Democratic Party has become like that. Lead poisoning couldn't have destroyed the gray matter of a party more than what has happened to the democrats in the US. It is over.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List