Biden lifts sanctions on Iran’s nuclear program.

"The waiver with respect to these activities is designed to facilitate discussions that would help to close a deal on a mutual return to full implementation of the JCPOA and lay the groundwork for Iran's return to performance of its JCPOA commitments," the State Department said in a notice to the US Congress.

The waivers permit foreign countries and companies to work on civilian projects at Iran's Bushehr nuclear power station, its Arak heavy water plant, and the Tehran Research Reactor without triggering US sanctions.

"The waiver with respect to these activities is designed to facilitate discussions that would help to close a deal on a mutual return to full implementation of the JCPOA and lay the groundwork for Iran's return to performance of its JCPOA commitments," the State Department said in a notice to the US Congress.

The waivers permit foreign countries and companies to work on civilian projects at Iran's Bushehr nuclear power station, its Arak heavy water plant, and the Tehran Research Reactor without triggering US sanctions.
It opens the door for Putin and Xi to help Iran produce nukes.

Nobody except morons like you are buying the Biden regime spin, Dumbass.

This looks very suspicious!

Democrat President Joe Biden restored a sanctions waiver to the Islamic Republic of Iran, the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism, on Friday, as the administration desperately tries to get Iran to re-enter a nuclear deal.

It's out of character for Biden and it appears to be making a statement on Iran playing tough. This could be the first shot at justifying a US/Israeli strike on Iran on the pretense of them being within a week (month) (choose one) of having a bomb. That being entirely consistent to the claims of the Zionist regime!

Will it be a nuclear strike on Iran?
Will it be claimed that nukes are the only effective way?
Will it bring about a counter attack by Iran?
Will Russia and China become involved?

Or can we imagine the worst of all possibilities?

We can at least say that Trump blew it and Biden can use that issue to his advantage.

Not sure why you took the time to post that, sparky. As if you'd care whether the mullahs become part of the club. If they announced a successful test detonation tomorrow, people like you would in this space explaining why they had "every right" to do what they did. Blind fools that you are.

Not sure why you took the time to post that, sparky. As if you'd care whether the mullahs become part of the club. If they announced a successful test detonation tomorrow, people like you would in this space explaining why they had "every right" to do what they did. Blind fools that you are.
They do have every right to have nukes just like all the other nations that do, unless you believe in the axiom of the control of the world by a few nations.

This looks very suspicious!

It's out of character for Biden and it appears to be making a statement on Iran playing tough. This could be the first shot at justifying a US/Israeli strike on Iran on the pretense of them being within a week (month) (choose one) of having a bomb. That being entirely consistent to the claims of the Zionist regime!

Will it be claimed that nukes are the only effective way?

Or can we imagine the worst of all possibilities?

We can at least say that Trump blew it and Biden can use that issue to his advantage.
Veggie Joe opens the door for Putin and Xi to help Iran produce nukes, and all you have is ORANGE MAN BAD!

What a clown you are.

It opens the door for Putin and Xi to help Iran produce nukes.

Nobody except morons like you are buying the Biden regime spin, Dumbass.
That's a new twist we haven't heard yet, but I would say it's remotely possible.

Maybe a bit more likely that Russia and China could issue warnings against the US taking part.

Warnings of the sort that would include consequences for Ukraine and Taipei!

Veggie Joe opens the door for Putin and Xi to help Iran produce nukes, and all you have is ORANGE MAN BAD!

What a clown you are.
More like 'orange man bad' for enabling warmongering old man to be bad.

This story smells really, really bad.

Could a strike on Iran happen during the Olympic games.

Why not!

last night's opening ceremonies went swimmingly well and had peace written all over it!

IF nukes were used - VERY DOUBTFUL - they'd be "low yield" and either be deep-ground penetrators for the production facilities that are buried very deeply OR a low-yield airburst high enough to create a localized EMP. The Iranians may have hardened most of their sites for this, though.
OH YEAH. If Israel does an effective job of setting back their nuke card, they'll send every asset they've got at Israel and they can do heavy, heavy damage to Israel with conventional ballistic missiles. The Israelis know this all too well and that's why IF we see them strike, it will be because they have no other option. Iran must not be allowed to have a weapon with which they can shut down the flow of a major portion of the world's energy flow and do so on a whim.

They've already floated (forgive the pun) the idea of charging every vessel through the Straits of Hormuz a "fee" for passage. Once they have an arsenal of nukes, who will be willing to test the mad bastards? I think Biden's top handler, the Tan Messiah, hates Israel enough to create this kind of threat to them. He's an EVIL bastard, himself.
That depends on what you mean by "involved". I doubt they'd field troops against Israel (for now) but they'd rally all their buds in the UN to make Israel's life as untenable as possible. I think the current DC regime would turn on Israel completely if they attacked "without permission".

They do have every right to have nukes just like all the other nations that do, unless you believe in the axiom of the control of the world by a few nations.
The inescapable truth is, Iran would never strike first with nuclear weapons; it would reserve it's nuclear weapons as a deterrent.

Once that is accepted and understood, the whole Zionist smokescreen is blown away in the breeze.

The PNAC, what's left of it, is cancelled forever and so is expansion of Israel into Syria and beyond.

ON a possible bright note as we contemplate the unmentionable, the Trump supporters are being given a golden opportunity to criticize Biden and expose his likely plans, before America acts.

Thanks for making my point. I'll give you credit for integrity at least. Seriously though... you believe they'd restrict themselves to the concept of defense in existential situations, only? Do actually believe that they'd refuse to threaten other nations with their new toys? Hell, they ALREADY threaten most of the nations in their region. The kicker that makes Biden's move even more insane is that they threaten US publicly at every opportunity.

I've seen people on boards like this who have actually said America is "owed" a couple of these on its on soil as payback. I'm not entirely sure that the current regime, whoever the hell is in charge, would even strike back if one of our cities were hit.

ON a possible bright note as we contemplate the unmentionable, the Trump supporters are being given a golden opportunity to criticize Biden and expose his likely plans, before America acts.
I'll cheerfully apologize if the U.S. helps Israel with a kinetic strike on Iran's nuclear infrastructure.

Thanks for making my point. I'll give you credit for integrity at least. Seriously though... you believe they'd restrict themselves to the concept of defense in existential situations, only? Do actually believe that they'd refuse to threaten other nations with their new toys? Hell, they ALREADY threaten most of the nations in their region. The kicker that makes Biden's move even more insane is that they threaten US publicly at every opportunity.

I've seen people on boards like this who have actually said America is "owed" a couple of these on its on soil as payback. I'm not entirely sure that the current regime, whoever the hell is in charge, would even strike back if one of our cities were hit.
They thought of Pakistan in the same manner when they got the nuke yet they have not used any, nor has North Korea, China or the former USSR.

Forum List

Back