Biden lies, says his Student Loan Forgiveness Bill passed Congress, “by a vote or 2”…it has not even been brought to the floor for a vote

1666636782290.png

He is probably talking about a bill he voted for in 1986.

Most definitely not here anymore.

Commander in chief everybody!

Meh. He confused it with the Inflation Reduction Bill.. So many successes even I have trouble keeping up and I’m half his age.

Not so much lying but plenty much about not knowing what’s going on nor how to discuss it.

Lets go cult….FACT CHECK YOUR GUY….You fucking frauds.

He said the student loan bill passed Congress by 1 or 2 votes.

That is a lie.

You are in a fucking cult if you cant admit it.

Meh. He confused it with the Inflation Reduction Bill.. So many successes even I have trouble keeping up and I’m half his age.

How is that blue wave looking that you kept writing about a few months ago?

You are wrong very often. Does that ever make you reconsider how you come to conclusions?

Perhaps you need to calibrate your brain.

How is that blue wave looking that you kept writing about a few months ago?

You are wrong very often. Does that ever make you reconsider how you come to conclusions?

Perhaps you need to calibrate your brain.
Dumbass I can’t predict the future. I have no idea how the election will end up but in fact the democrats are polling very well. I suspect we will have a strong showing. Hold the senate and slightly lose the house.

Dumbass I can’t predict the future. I have no idea how the election will end up but in fact the democrats are polling very well. I suspect we will have a strong showing. Hold the senate and slightly lose the house.

If you Tucker's hold the Senate, then for sure, you have cheating with mass mail-in ballots, down to a science!!

If you Tucker's hold the Senate, then for sure, you have cheating with mass mail-in ballots, down to a science!!
That’s insane. Most polling has Dems holding the senate. The fact that you believe the only way they win is cheating means you’re a fucking idiot lemming robot without the capacity for rational thought.

That’s insane. Most polling has Dems holding the senate. The fact that you believe the only way they win is cheating means you’re a fucking idiot lemming robot without the capacity for rational thought.

Fuck you, LYING leftard pig.

The only irrational belief is that cheating is impossible.

It is VERY RATIONAL to question a statistical anomaly six standard deviations out. Very rational indeed, dumb fucking leftard.

Forum List

Back