Biden Lie #4,638: You Can Buy a Gun at a Gunshow Without a Background Check

I can sell it from my front door easier in those states.
You should be required to do a background check if you want to sell a gun.

I don’t care where you sell it.
Don’t live in a State that allows it.
And tell Demonrats to stop releasing tens of thousands of violent felons from prison early if you’re concerned about gun violence.

All the Left have are lies in their NAZI effort to grab guns from law abiding citizens.

What ever happened to fact check ? Did it they go out like the dodo bird and the CNN covid death counter?

BIDEN: "You go to a gun show, you can buy whatever you want--no background check."

Factcheck: Partially True
People do go to gun shows.

It's a completely true statement that doesn't reveal the fact that you can also go to a gun show and be required to pass a background check to buy any gun. About 20% of our states do require them.

~~~~~~
On the contrary:-
**********​

All the Left have are lies in their NAZI effort to grab guns from law abiding citizens.

not sure about your state but here in missouri you can go to a gun show and buy from a private seller without a background check,,

you are limited to whats available because a private seller doesnt have the inventory a big dealer has,,

In that case you can meet on the sidewalk and sell your gun.
BAN ALL SIDEWALKS!

I just walked up to their booth,, no need to go out to the sidewalk,,

Why pay to rent a booth for $1,000 to sell one gun?
Answer: nobody does.

who says its a 1000 bucks for a booth or they are only selling one gun???

neither has ever been this case at a show I have been too,,,

Yes, a booth at a gunshow is at least $1000.
Educate yourself.

not here,,,

and if you only had one gun to sell its easier to just walk around with it on your shoulder

Tables will be $10.00 extra if not prepaid 10 days prior to the show.

sorry I deleted that and are trying to find an accurate number,, but they are no where near 1000 bucks,, cant say for your shows,,

not sure about your state but here in missouri you can go to a gun show and buy from a private seller without a background check,,

you are limited to whats available because a private seller doesnt have the inventory a big dealer has,,

In that case you can meet on the sidewalk and sell your gun.
BAN ALL SIDEWALKS!

I just walked up to their booth,, no need to go out to the sidewalk,,

Why pay to rent a booth for $1,000 to sell one gun?
Answer: nobody does.

who says its a 1000 bucks for a booth or they are only selling one gun???

neither has ever been this case at a show I have been too,,,

Yes, a booth at a gunshow is at least $1000.
Educate yourself.

not here,,,

and if you only had one gun to sell its easier to just walk around with it on your shoulder

Tables will be $10.00 extra if not prepaid 10 days prior to the show.

I just called the promoter and a table/booth is 71.00 or 91.00 day of show,,,

R.K. Shows, Inc.
PO Box 334

Manchester, IA 52057

Phone: 563-927-8176

Fax: 563-927-8207

Don’t live in a State that allows it.
And tell Demonrats to stop releasing tens of thousands of violent felons from prison early if you’re concerned about gun violence.
There needs to be a federal law. As long as people travel freely among the states one lax state puts us all at risk.

What ever happened to fact check ? Did it they go out like the dodo bird and the CNN covid death counter?

BIDEN: "You go to a gun show, you can buy whatever you want--no background check."

It's a completely true statement that doesn't reveal the fact that you can also go to a gun show and be required to pass a background check to buy any gun. About 20% of our states do require them.

~~~~~~
**********​

Gun Shows.

~~~~~~
**********​

Gun Shows.

~~~~~~
Key word"Universal" Background Check...

Biden is a punk. He and his gun control punks constantly LIE on this issue. The vast majority of vendors at gun shows are licensed gun dealers which by federal law must complete a background check before selling a gun at a gun show. So Biden YOU LIE punk!

I go to gun shows a lot. You will get a background check in Texas for a purchase inside. There are many gun purchases taking place in the parking lot. Used guns of course.

Sure there are. How many? Give us a number that's not pulled out of your ass. :talk2hand: Joe Biden is that you??

You will get a background check in Texas for a purchase inside
I went to the George R Brown convention center, in Houston, a few years ago- I wanted to trade a Ruger 357 single action for something- a stranger bought it from me for more than I thought I'd get in a trade- there were cops everywhere and said nary a thang-

Forum List

Back