Biden leads Trump by 10% in hypothetical 2024 matchup (Marquette)

DERP

{

DEAL #1: BOHAI HARVEST RST

Payout: estimated $20 million​

In 2018, I was the first to report on Hunter Biden’s involvement with a Chinese investment fund called Bohai Harvest RST (BHR). Hunter even introduced his dad to a company executive in December 2013 when father and son flew to Beijing on Air Force Two.

In October 2019, Hunter Biden’s lawyer George Mesires said Hunter would be resigning from the BHR board, without receiving any return on his investment or shareholder distributions.

What Team Biden failed to address was the fact that Hunter Biden still owned a stake in the investment fund, said to be 10%.

When I first reported on Hunter Biden’s China ties in 2018, Team Biden denied that they existed. Then they absurdly claimed that his stake in the BHR investment fund was only $420,000.

The Chinese intelligence linked businessmen who have done deals with the Biden family.}

Yes little Nazi - we CAN prove water is wet.
Where's Joe Biden in that, Trump asseater.

Nice Try. You're a good example of Trump bizzaro world.

DERP

EYEZE BEEN EXPOSED AS A DEMONAZI FUCKTARD - BETTER LIE HARDER

You really are a disturbed bit of sewage.
Derp this, Trump asseater. You've exposed nothing except your stupidity.

Still got that GED poudly displayed on your wall?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
It looks like Trump was so bad that even the unpopular Joe Biden would beat him again.
Trump supporters should ready their "voting machines cheated" claims.

When people vote for a criminal, what does that say about Trump voters?

It looks like Trump was so bad that even the unpopular Joe Biden would beat him again.

Cool story. Let’s have an election right now then.

You’re correct. People love ❤️ illegal immigration, the fact these people are coming in by planes in the dead of night, open borders, the Cartels, Fentanyl as well as other drug’s, etc. Did I miss anything?

And, they should be planning their demonstrations as called for by the Lord of the Lies.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
People love ❤️ illegal immigration
The surge in illegal immigration during the final months of the Trump regime is no more timely for 2024 than his praise for Xi's handling of the pandemic.

The Cry Baby Loser is up to his yooj flabby ass in criminal investigations, the Congressional committee exposing his complicity in his goon attack on Congress is reportedly making great progress, the blowhard keeps screeching the same evidence-free Big Lie at his group therapy sessions that provoked his goon attack, and he has been raving that he would unleash them to do it again.

My guess is that neither the Cry Baby Loser nor the President will be a nominee in '24.

These embarrassing instances of premature election are bound to persist, however.

I wish media entertainer Joe Rogan had a cure for them.

DERP

EYEZE BEEN EXPOSED AS A DEMONAZI FUCKTARD - BETTER LIE HARDER

You really are a disturbed bit of sewage.
Trump The Hysterical knows that the walls are closing in on him. So he rants & raves & the more he does the more it shows how guilty he is.

I bet his lawyers just love it when he runs his big mouth for the record books.

The surge in illegal immigration during the final months of the Trump regime is no more timely for 2024 than his praise for Xi's handling of the pandemic.

The Cry Baby Loser is up to his yooj flabby ass in criminal investigations, the Congressional committee exposing his complicity in his goon attack on Congress is reportedly making great progress, the blowhard keeps screeching the same evidence-free Big Lie at his group therapy sessions that provoked his goon attack, and he has been raving that he would unleash them to do it again.

My guess is that neither the Cry Baby Loser nor the President will be a nominee in '24.

These embarrassing instances of premature election are bound to persist, however.

I wish media entertainer Joe Rogan had a cure for them.
Deflection

Trump The Hysterical knows that the walls are closing in on him. So he rants & raves & the more he does the more it shows how guilty he is.

I bet his lawyers just love it when he runs his big mouth for the record books.
The walls are closing in;

Trump is a Fascist. The loss was so devastating, Trump supporters want to take out their guns and start shooting people.

Last edited:
Trump is the number one threat to this country.

All these black people are coming after Trump. He is trouble.

Last edited:
The walls are closing in;

Trump is a Fascist. The loss was so devastating, Trump supporters want to take out their guns and start shooting people.

The Cry Baby Loser's evidence-free Big Lie is a symptom of his insecurity. He is incapable of handling the truth that the American electorate dumped him at its first opportunity, entirely consistent with his dismal polling numbers in multiple diverse surveys throughout his four years in office that he commenced by losing the popular vote by 2.9 million.

His cult merely parrots his pathetic victimhood rhetoric as it, too, it lashes out irrationally and relentlessly.

At this point, the GOP is desperately trying to scrape the trumpery off its ugly-ass Bruno Maglis.

Chris Christie Urges Trump to

Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 7.25.53 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 8.17.55 AM.png

The Cry Baby Loser's evidence-free Big Lie is a symptom of his insecurity. He is incapable of handling the truth that the American electorate dumped him at its first opportunity, entirely consistent with his dismal polling numbers in multiple diverse surveys throughout his four years in office that he commenced by losing the popular vote by 2.9 million.

His cult merely parrots his pathetic victimhood rhetoric as it, too, it lashes out irrationally and relentlessly.

At this point, the GOP is desperately trying to scrape the trumpery off its ugly-ass Bruno Maglis.

Chris Christie Urges Trump to

One thing for sure, when Trump dumps his feces at the head of the creek his cult is there to drink it down stream. When does the madness end?

Forum List

Back