Biden leads Trump by 10% in hypothetical 2024 matchup (Marquette)

From the linked article:

A Wednesday poll from Politico and Morning Consult found that 45 percent of registered voters would support Biden if the election were held today, and 44 percent would support Trump, which would make for a tight rematch. Eleven percent said they would not vote.
Lol umm okay. So are you saying this poll trumps the one cited in this thread? What the fuck is your point?

Nothing like getting an early start on the election theft... hmm? Although, I don't think fake polls are going to work this time.

Meanwhile, the stuttering fuck got to see what actual infrastructure is needed.... versus paying billions to his campaign donors. It was reported that he did NOT shit his pants today, so we got that going for us.

61f43f69d2e95.image.jpg
I'll bet you jizzed all over yourself seeing that fallen bridge.

Speaking of campaign donors. Mitch said they needed to pass a tax cut to repay their donors & that deranged bozo Trump happily went along.

There went the money for Trump's infrastructure plan, dope.

It looks like Trump was so bad that even the unpopular Joe Biden would beat him again.
Trump supporters should ready their "voting machines cheated" claims.

HA HA HA HA !!!! :rolleyes:

From the linked article:

A Wednesday poll from Politico and Morning Consult found that 45 percent of registered voters would support Biden if the election were held today, and 44 percent would support Trump, which would make for a tight rematch. Eleven percent said they would not vote.

So the cited poll is meaningless.
ALL these polls are meaningless Democrat polls, answered almost entirely by Democrats. 2022 and people still don't know that Republicans don't answer polls ? Sheeesh.

I'll bet you jizzed all over yourself seeing that fallen bridge.

Speaking of campaign donors. Mitch said they needed to pass a tax cut to repay their donors & that deranged bozo Trump happily went along.

There went the money for Trump's infrastructure plan, dope.

Huh? This is about your speed.... a couple cocksuckers purchasing children and giggling while actual infrastructure collapses.

That's so cute.....

41ce91f93c6a6086.png

They never did, because primarily, only Democrats respond to them. Remember how Hillary was going to win on the eve of the 2016 election ? (so said the polls).
That's not what your folks were saying what...last week?

It looks like Trump was so bad that even the unpopular Joe Biden would beat him again.

The only way Biden could beat any Republican is if the new democraps wanderers from the southern border will be voting.

If you’re so concerned that rampant voting fraud is a thing, why didn’t you care about the issue before Obama was president?
I called congressmen in the 1980s, complaining about illegal alien voting. Incredible that proof of citizenship has never become a requirement.

Said no one ever....

Forum List

Back