Biden leading Trump by 5 percent in latest poll

With only 13 months to go, Biden leads Trump 45 to 40 in latest YouGov poll.

Does not look good for Trump

this is of course one of the irrelevant polls. the relevant one will be November 24. and the relevance depends on who wins. cuz if trump is not winning, then it's proof of irrelevance.

Biden leads Trump by 5 points!

:dance:
"NBC News survey finds a combined 41% of registered voters saying they’d definitely or probably vote for Biden in the general election, versus 47% who say they’d vote for the eventual Republican nominee."

Yelena Baturina wires $3.5 million to Hunter Biden. Soon thereafter, who does she have dinner with? Then Vice President Joe Biden. Kenes Rakishev and (former Kazakhstani Prime Minister) Karim Massimov Kazakhstani nationals. Mazimov used to be the prime minister. He’s now in prison. Rakashev wires $142,300 to Hunter Biden. The very next day, Hunter Biden buys a Porsche for $142,300. And then soon after who do you think Kenes Rakishev has dinner with? Say it with me. Then Vice President Joe Biden. Vadym Pozharskyi and Mykola Zlochevsky, the CEO and CFO of Barisma US. Ambassador to Ukraine Jeffrey Pyatt calls Zlochevsky a poster child of corruption. Those two fellas paid Hunter Biden’s shell companies a total of $3.3 million. And who do you think Vadym Pozharskyi had dinner with? Again, say it with me all at once. Then Vice President Joe Biden.
So here’s a pattern. You have crooked foreigners that deliver pallets of cash to the Bidens, and then they have dinner with Joe. And apparently, Joe Biden is one hell of an expensive dinner date. And if that’s not selling political access, I don’t know what is. My democratic colleagues report ad nauseam when they talk to the media that there’s no direct evidence linking Joe Biden to his son’s crimes.

Oh it's over for him, this poll proves it.
Progs love being masochists. They have to get back at somebody all the time. Even if it went from reality many decades ago to what it is now, perception.

mentally-retarded-toothless-unshaven-man-picks-his-nose-drools-concept-mental-illness-k-video-format-mentally-227974292.jpg

Dimwinger strikes again.

Clicked on your link...first thing that comes up:

Thursday, September 28

15 point swing in a week?

Yeah, sounds legit.

The party that likes to fuck kids and steal elections needs fake polls to make stolen elections look plausible. Their platform of "we want to rape your kids and steal all your shit" requires millions of fake ballots to implement.

Doesn’t say anything about Biden vs Trump

Latest poll Biden 45 Trump 40

The polls don’t lie

All of a sudden Trumpers aren’t liking polls so much
I got to say, I don't love it....the link takes us to the latest polls..did you click it? I find it sad so many people disapprove of our President and find the Country going in the wrong direction under his leadership....I guess that explains why the GOP is up five in the Congressional poll

Thursday, September 28

Doesn’t say anything about Biden vs Trump

Latest poll Biden 45 Trump 40

The polls don’t lie
You are looking at a older poll, from the day before....so....the new data wasn't considered then...it's not the latest.

Forum List

Back