Biden leading Trump by 5 percent in latest poll

Do you struggle to read?
None of those polls relate to Biden vs Trump

The latest such poll has Biden 45 Trump 40

:dance:
you said latest polls...those were the latest polls...and obvious they relate to Xiden....relate to him a lot...clearly the American people are rejecting his agenda

you said latest polls...those were the latest polls...and obvious they relate to Xiden....relate to him a lot...clearly the American people are rejecting his agenda

No President in the last 20 years has had consistent positive approval
A negative approval is meaningless

As Biden says……I don’t have to beat the almighty, I only have to beat the alternative.

Right now, the alternative is Trump

Biden 45
Trump 40

No President in the last 20 years has had consistent positive approval
A negative approval is meaningless

As Biden says……I don’t have to beat the almighty, I only have to beat the alternative.

Right now, the alternative is Trump

Biden 45
Trump 40

True and polls have Trump winning

Scientific online poll.
what's scientific about an online poll? Can't anymore that simply finds the website vote on it? It's not really conducted by professional pollsters who use political statistics to get a result is it? Like for example what the Washington Post or ABC might use

"NBC News survey finds a combined 41% of registered voters saying they’d definitely or probably vote for Biden in the general election, versus 47% who say they’d vote for the eventual Republican nominee."

They’re tied in that poll.

what's scientific about an online poll? Can't anymore that simply finds the website vote on it? It's not really conducted by professional pollsters who use political statistics to get a result is it? Like for example what the Washington Post or ABC might use
Scientific means that it controls for race, gender, party, affiliation, etc.
Again, you pretend that scientific means not online.
Did you really think that YouGov allows you to just go to a website and delete your cookies and vote again and again?
And why don’t you wanna talk about your favorite poll Trafalgar, the worst in the world and is not online?

Forum List

Back