Biden just promised another 1.3 billion dollars to Ukraine

Ringo The bill is not a response to the civil war in the Donbas (which the Russians instigated and are 100% responsible for).

Russia can "recognize" whomever Putin wants, that doesn't mean jackshit in International law. The Donbas is Ukrainian territory just like Crimea.

You asked why the bill was introduced in January, I told you why. It was a shot across the bow.

Something else, Russia is not entitled to a "sphere of influence" over former WarPac countries any more than the UK is entitled to dictate terms to former British colonies. This is 2021, not 1981.

This is a war of conquest and Russia's intent is to annihilate Ukraine as a nation. We'll see how far he is willing to go, because NATO doesn't appear to be backing down on supporting Ukraine.

Putin has already addressed the international law for the information compromised in the Peanut Gallery.

Ringo The bill is not a response to the civil war in the Donbas (which the Russians instigated and are 100% responsible for).

Russia can "recognize" whomever Putin wants, that doesn't mean jackshit in International law. The Donbas is Ukrainian territory just like Crimea.

You asked why the bill was introduced in January, I told you why. It was a shot across the bow.

Something else, Russia is not entitled to a "sphere of influence" over former WarPac countries any more than the UK is entitled to dictate terms to former British colonies. This is 2021, not 1981.

This is a war of conquest and Russia's intent is to annihilate Ukraine as a nation. We'll see how far he is willing to go, because NATO doesn't appear to be backing down on supporting Ukraine.
Ok let me ask a few question's here -

1. Why has it been allowed for war to exist in Ukraine, otherwise between Russian fighters and Ukranian fighters since 2014, and this without our huge support of Ukraine over Russia during the beginning of the conflict ???

2. Why wasn't it of dire consequence when Russia took the Crimea ?

3. Why all of a sudden is it so important now to help Ukraine under Biden when Obama never lifted a finger to help out Ukraine, and this when it was first alledgedly invaded by Russian hardware back in 2014 ?

4. So did we elect to stay out of it because we knew the situation back then, and it was none of our business because we didn't know who was right and who was wrong maybe ?

5. Did we not know through our Intel that such a thing was sure to escalate over the year's, and if we were so trusting of Ukraine, then why didn't we help them then ?

6. Who was the agressor's back in the beginning of 2014 ? Why did Russia think that it had to go into Ukraine when it was out of country since the Soviet empire had fallen, otherwise giving Ukraine it's sovereignty as a free country no longer under old Soviet/Russian control for many years afterwards ?

beagle9

I guess all those questions should be asked of someone who thinks the US did anything right in Ukraine back in 2014.

Obama said "America isn't going to go to war over Crimea", and that was that. He had no problem running color revolutions in Ukraine and the Mid-East and North Africa, but he wasn't going to stick his neck out for those countries.

Ukraine had been drifting out of Russia's orbit for some time though- our meddling isn't the whole story.

FF to now, Biden wanted to evacuate Zelensky on Feb. 25. He would have let Putin take Ukraine without a fight.

My personal view is that Europe/NATO should have been more concerned about Crimea, but the energy situation in Europe really limits their freedom of movement.

I've said prev- our interest in the situation extends as far as it affects our NATO allies. We don't have a strategic interest in Ukraine ourselves. I think the fact that we haven't taken a leadership position reflects that.

In a strange way, it worked to Ukraine's benefit, because the Europeans saw that we would not step up unless they were all-in.

Talking about billions of hard earned American taxpayers money...

Pelosi is there in Ukraine as we speak today......one can only ponder how much money is going to be laundered with the help of Saint Zelenky the cross dresser dancer in high heels! :04:

a lot I guess.

1651460096665.png

Ok let me ask a few question's here -

1. Why has it been allowed for war to exist in Ukraine, otherwise between Russian fighters and Ukranian fighters since 2014, and this without our huge support of Ukraine over Russia during the beginning of the conflict ???

2. Why wasn't it of dire consequence when Russia took the Crimea ?

3. Why all of a sudden is it so important now to help Ukraine under Biden when Obama never lifted a finger to help out Ukraine, and this when it was first alledgedly invaded by Russian hardware back in 2014 ?

4. So did we elect to stay out of it because we knew the situation back then, and it was none of our business because we didn't know who was right and who was wrong maybe ?

5. Did we not know through our Intel that such a thing was sure to escalate over the year's, and if we were so trusting of Ukraine, then why didn't we help them then ?

6. Who was the agressor's back in the beginning of 2014 ? Why did Russia think that it had to go into Ukraine when it was out of country since the Soviet empire had fallen, otherwise giving Ukraine it's sovereignty as a free country no longer under old Soviet/Russian control for many years afterwards ?
1. The way to construct a proxy war is not directly, or even immediately. 1. Is because the cocksucking CIA has been operating in this decadent, promiscuously delirious bitch for the last 70 years and no one has been brought to trial for the deliberate Maidan sniper chaos of 2014. Two Lithuanians have been named amongst these snipers, and the name of one of the others who apparently died is still being withheld.

So, adding to those burned alive at Odessa, again with no litigation, Russia had enough. One does not strike a moral case against Ukrainian nazism when nazism is morality itself. One physically denazifies Ukrainian nazism and moves this diseased mentality and flesh away from Russia's borders. Poland can now fuck with this nazism as Russia distances itself from it. A stroke of Russian genius in a soon-to-be landlocked drug-trafficking hub for Europe.

Pelosi is there in Ukraine as we speak today......one can only ponder how much money is going to be laundered with the help of Saint Zelenky the cross dresser dancer in high heels! :04:

a lot I guess.

View attachment 639193
Bitch of the House, or House of the Bitch?

a lot I guess.

View attachment 639193
Sadly anything supported by leftist politician's scares the hang out of me. It's a flag when see the Democrat's going crazy trying to support something or someone, because look at what they've done here. Hard to trust anyone that's a Democrat anymore. Sorry to say that, but I can't help it.

Hopefully they won't get us all killed. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong, but I don't like what we've seen over the last 20 years.

It's unbelievable what this corrupt stolen Administration with Biden as the front man and Barack Ovomit behind the curtains, is doing to America!

It's disgusting!:mad-61:

1651719280519.png

Biden's promises of billions to Ukraine will result in a lot of money being redirected to Democrat coffers and vote buying. What happened to the billion pledged to COVID relief. Poof! Gone! No accountability.

It's unbelievable what this corrupt stolen Administration with Biden as the front man and Barack Ovomit behind the curtains, is doing to America!

It's disgusting!:mad-61:

View attachment 640666
Biden is a serious threat to national security possibly, and let's hope and pray that his billion's don't end up signing our own death warrant back here. We'll see how it all pan's out, but broadcasting that we are going to give Ukraine the war weapons and/or the tools in order to ruin Vladimir Putin's interest in that region is a very tricky thing. Doesn't look to good, and we're getting deeper and deeper every single day.

Russia's Permanent Representative to the UN, Vasily Nebenzia, told the organization's Security Council about the educational programs of modern Ukraine and asked French Permanent Representative Nicolas de Riviere if he knew about his Ukrainian roots.
As a confirmation of this unexpected circumstance, the diplomat referred to the Ukrainian geography textbook for the eighth grade.
"History and geography programs have undergone the most extensive adjustment," the permanent representative said. He showed the audience a geography textbook for the 8th grade edited by Maslyak and Kapirulin. "If you believe him, the ancestors of the French, Spaniards, Portuguese, Turks and even Jews came from Ukraine. I want to address my French colleague. Nicolas, did you know that you are actually Ukrainian? Don't you believe it? Read the textbook," Nebenzia said.
The authors of the manual explain this by the fact that the ancestors of the French — Gauls, came from Galicia.
The diplomat cited this detail as an example of the total Ukrainization of the educational process, which is being handled by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. He added that in 2016, this department "taking into account the historical events of recent years" approved 25 training programs.

The only thing missing is the theory about the Aryan race and other subhumans. However, the role of the latter among the Ukrainian Nazis has long been defined for Russians.

Do you want some more Nazi nonsense from Ukraine, the one in which the current generation fighting against the Russians was formed? :
"The Ukrainian language is one of the oldest languages in the world... There is every reason to believe that already at the beginning of our chronology it was an intertribal language" ("Ukrainian for beginners". Kiev, 1992).

"Thus, we have reason to believe that Ovid wrote poems in the ancient Ukrainian language" (E. Gnatkevich "From Herodotus to Photius". Evening Kiev, 26.01.93).

"It is quite possible that the Ukrainian vocabulary carried terminological, colonization, life-affirming charges to all four sides of the World, mastering and fertilizing foreign and little-speaking territories... We can assume that the Ukrainian language has become one of the living foundations of Sanskrit... The Ukrainian language is antediluvian, the language of Noah, the oldest language in the world, from which the Caucasian-Japhetic, Proto-Hamitic and proto-Semitic groups of languages originated" (B. Chepurko "Ukrainians". Basis, No. 3, Kiev, 1993).

"Ukrainian mythology is the oldest in the world. It became the basis of all Indo-European mythologies in the same way as the ancient Ukrainian language - Sanskrit - became the mother of all Indo-European languages" (S. Placinda "Dictionary of Ancient Ukrainian Mythology". Kiev, 1993).

"Sanskrit is based on some mysterious language "samsar", brought to our planet from Venus. Isn't it about the Ukrainian language? "(A. Bratko-Kutynsky "Phenomenon of Ukraine". Evening Kiev, 27.06.95).

"Arias (orii) is the oldest name of Ukrainians. The first ploughmen of the world. They tamed the horse, invented the wheel and the plow. Rye, wheat, and millet were the first to be cultivated in the world. They brought their knowledge of agriculture and folk crafts to China, India, Mesopotamia, Palestine, Egypt, Northern Italy, the Balkans, Western Europe, and Scandinavia. Oriya tribes became the basis of all Indo-European peoples".
S. Placinda "Dictionary of Ancient Ukrainian mythology". Kiev, 1993

"But Ukrainians are denied the right to be called Ukrainians. And not everyone remembers (or does not want to remember) that people are a fruitful branch of the Ukrainian national tree.
" S.Dzhedzhula, Candidate of Historical Sciences.Sciences "A thousand years of the Ukrainian Diaspora" (Evening Kiev, 23.01.93)

Forum List

Back