Biden Issues Threat To Anyone Not Vaccinated

Since you Typhoid Marys have done all you can to endanger your neighbors and spread the virus all over the country, you have no right to complain.
Unless you are going out in public wearing a full body hazmat sealed suit, which is properly disposed of after each public wearing, you yourself are one of those "Typhoid Marys". In the past have you suited up to prevent spread of annual colds and other forms of flu?

My wife and I "got" COVID back in early April and did the two week quarantine as "mandated". In theory we should have immune systems resistant to the disease, have anti-body in our systems, in short, be better off than we would be if we'd been vaccinated. As it is, we've been told we'd have to wait at least 90 days after end of symptoms before we could get vax if we wanted.

BTW, symptoms and experience wasn't as bad as some of those seasonal flus I've had in past years.

Yesterday Joe Biden issued a threat to anyone who isn't vaccinated....saying we would all pay a price.

Screw him. It's my body. Stay out of my business.

WOW. Your ignorance of public health is enormous.

You think that spreading a communicable disease is some sort of right.
Probably comes short of matching yours, unless in the years past you are without blame in spreading the annual colds and flus that were pre CCP (Communist China Pandemic).

Well....I remember getting vaccines in the 60s....and they never had to force us to get them. We knew that they worked back them. So do everyone a favor and wise up.

You don't trust the vaccines developed under Operation Warp Speed during the Trump Administration?
Of course not. Trump has no control over the vaccines they're shooting people up with today. I never trusted any of these vaccines.....just like I never trusted Trump's DOJ....because they tried to frame him for Russian Collusion.
The Deep State was constantly doing things behind his back. The same goes with the vaccines. If Biden says we'll pay a price, then that's all I needed to hear. He can shove it up his ass.
President Trump's significant contribution to the vaccine effort was initiating the 'warp speed' approach. Even for this, Biden dishonestly takes credit...even though he was vaccinated before he was inaugurated...thanks to the actions of President Donald J. Trump.

Biden is a despicable liar. His false claims of originating good works extends far beyond his literary plagiarisms. His actions cause me to wonder if he's ever had an original thought other than, "Gee, I'd like to sniff that little girl's hair and touch her budding breasts."

Biden is a low-life, lying piece of dog squeeze.

Well....I remember getting vaccines in the 60s....and they never had to force us to get them. We knew that they worked back them. So do everyone a favor and wise up.

You don't trust the vaccines developed under Operation Warp Speed during the Trump Administration?
Of course not. Trump has no control over the vaccines they're shooting people up with today. I never trusted any of these vaccines.....just like I never trusted Trump's DOJ....because they tried to frame him for Russian Collusion.
The Deep State was constantly doing things behind his back. The same goes with the vaccines. If Biden says we'll pay a price, then that's all I needed to hear. He can shove it up his ass.
President Trump's significant contribution to the vaccine effort was initiating the 'warp speed' approach. Even for this, Biden dishonestly takes credit...even though he was vaccinated before he was inaugurated...thanks to the actions of President Donald J. Trump.

Biden is a despicable liar. His false claims of originating good works extends far beyond his literary plagiarisms. His actions cause me to wonder if he's ever had an original thought other than, "Gee, I'd like to sniff that little girl's hair and touch her budding breasts."

Look at what he's done to the military....now that it's been mentioned.

Such a hoaxed encroachment on freedom and liberty disguised as some errant “health, safety and well being” Very insidious and an attempt to break the American spirit but the 20% of us who could do math and stats and think it through saw through this and likely saved the Nation from this control freak hoax

Yesterday Joe Biden issued a threat to anyone who isn't vaccinated....saying we would all pay a price.

Remember that phrase Liberals?

The feds have nothing to say about it. They cannot force me or anyone else to put their poison into our bodies. I may reconsider at a later date, but at this time, the current administration hasn't earned my trust.

And now that it's being discovered that it is a fact that the Obama/Biden Adm funded gain of function research in Wuhan China.....I'm sorry, but I'm not taking heath care advice from possibly the biggest mass-murderer since Joseph Stalin.

Key point: If the vaccine works...nobody who took it should have to worry about the unvaccinated. So why threaten those who are reluctant?

Important fact....nearly half the the CDC members haven't been vaccinated. Why?

Links

Where is the threat part?

Remember that phrase Liberals?

The feds have nothing to say about it. They cannot force me or anyone else to put their poison into our bodies. I may reconsider at a later date, but at this time, the current administration hasn't earned my trust.

And now that it's being discovered that it is a fact that the Obama/Biden Adm funded gain of function research in Wuhan China.....I'm sorry, but I'm not taking heath care advice from possibly the biggest mass-murderer since Joseph Stalin.

Key point: If the vaccine works...nobody who took it should have to worry about the unvaccinated. So why threaten those who are reluctant?

Important fact....nearly half the the CDC members haven't been vaccinated. Why?

Links

View attachment 490768
I heard that Xiden is replacing all the crude oil rail cars with cattle cars for the unvaccinated...................

Special-Features-Cattle-Cars-article-pic-1.jpg

A rather interesting irony here. An excerpt from your link;
Lohmeier was temporarily reassigned last week pending an investigation into comments he made on a podcast, which the military said may fall under “prohibited partisan political activity.”

“The diversity, inclusion, and equity industry and the trainings we are receiving in the military … is rooted in critical race theory, which is rooted in Marxism,” Lohmeier said during his appearance on the Information Operation podcast.
So would seem that racism and Marxism are 'sanctioned and allowed "partisan political activity" ' if coming from command/top downward, but First Amendment and other Bill of Rights pushback from bottom up are "prohibited partisan political activity."

No double standards here. ;-)

Meanwhile, begins to seem like somewhere between "The Manchurian Candidate"
and alt "Seven Days in May"
(Note the use of "alt".)

A rather interesting irony here. An excerpt from your link;
Lohmeier was temporarily reassigned last week pending an investigation into comments he made on a podcast, which the military said may fall under “prohibited partisan political activity.”

“The diversity, inclusion, and equity industry and the trainings we are receiving in the military … is rooted in critical race theory, which is rooted in Marxism,” Lohmeier said during his appearance on the Information Operation podcast.
So would seem that racism and Marxism are 'sanctioned and allowed "partisan political activity" ' if coming from command/top downward, but First Amendment and other Bill of Rights pushback from bottom up are "prohibited partisan political activity."

No double standards here. ;-)

Meanwhile, begins to seem like somewhere between "The Manchurian Candidate"
and alt "Seven Days in May"
(Note the use of "alt".)
Guaranteed that if you say you want to suck some Muslim penis you won't get flagged.
But mention you support Trump and you're targeted.

Obviously the demand for the vaccine is low like I've been saying. If the vaccine was in demand there would be no need for threats.

Obviously the demand for the vaccine is low like I've been saying. If the vaccine was in demand there would be no need for threats.
Really I though they had moved off of trying to revive this hoax via the gas hoax but since that didn’t work it’s back to Covid or one TBD.

People who babble about the latest bonkers theory pushed by right-wingnuts that everything is somehow tied to "Marxism" really shouldn't be in a command position.

Since you Typhoid Marys have done all you can to endanger your neighbors and spread the virus all over the country, you have no right to complain.
Unless you are going out in public wearing a full body hazmat sealed suit, which is properly disposed of after each public wearing, you yourself are one of those "Typhoid Marys". In the past have you suited up to prevent spread of annual colds and other forms of flu?

My wife and I "got" COVID back in early April and did the two week quarantine as "mandated". In theory we should have immune systems resistant to the disease, have anti-body in our systems, in short, be better off than we would be if we'd been vaccinated. As it is, we've been told we'd have to wait at least 90 days after end of symptoms before we could get vax if we wanted.

BTW, symptoms and experience wasn't as bad as some of those seasonal flus I've had in past years.
I would forgo the vax if I already had it.
You don't want to push your luck.

I agree!
Wife and I have no plans to get vax at this time.
Big issue is the move for the need of a vax 'passport'. Should include a "Already got it passport".

I agree!
Big issue is the move for the need of a vax 'passport'. Should include a "Already got it passport".
They want to focus on shooting poison into us....they don't care who already had it and is now immune.

FDA recalls 4500 med related off the shelves per year. Meds, med equipment, sanitizer, nasal sprays.....

"OH it's FDA approved it's gotta be OK" Righhhhht, like Fen fen, xantac, darvon, darvocet latter 3 used for decades. Look it up.

3 years from now they will issue a recall on all covid vaccines and you'll see adds "if you took the vaccines and have xxxx you may be entitled to compensation on this class action suit"

I agree!
They want to focus on shooting poison into us....they don't care who already had it and is now immune.

You can get this virus twice. I've had both doses of Pfizer and have had no ill effects beside having a little soreness in my upper arm. It's not "poison," anymore than any other vaccine has been. It was a vaccine that stopped the spread of polio.

WOW. Your ignorance of public health is enormous.

You think that spreading a communicable disease is some sort of right.

For the sake of argument I'm going to act like you actually give a fuck.

Where was your outrage about Obama's handling of swine flu where 60 MILLION Americans were infected because nobody wore masks, socially distanced or did anything of the sort? Or is it only communicable diseases that show up under Trump that you care about?

Forum List

Back