Biden is worth every ounce of my contempt!

how could they have known? I am sure some folks did, but Xiden gave nobody an actual date, moreover they were still there working, moreover, Xiden ignored the intel, and literally lied about what intel he had saying that the Taliban wasn't going to take the country....people 1) had no actual date, or at least the date he gave was well after the date he actually left 2) he lied to everyone about the threat.

Sorry this is all Xiden and his dembot admin...they own it
How could they have known?

WE ANNOUNCED WE WERE LEAVING IN APRIL.

THAT MEANS LEAVE IMMEDIATELY.

He shouldnt have pulled any out if they were violating the agreement. Why is this so complex to you?
You have no idea which troops he pulled out. He certainly didn't abandon Bagram and billions worth of US equipment, weapons and munitions as the asshole Biden did.

1) Wrong....Trump's release was based on the Taliban meeting conditions, that they never did...so we'd still bee there. Try again.

2) it was Xiden taht didn't enforce it, Xiden alone....because he left without the conditions being met. It's that simple.

This is Xiden and his Dembot admin chaos and crisis...his alone. He owns it.

Actually, the only condition the Taliban stuck to was not attacking Americans as they were leaving. They continued to attack Afghan targets, didn't turn over Al Qaeda members, assassinated local leaders, didn't negotiate with the ANG in good faith, etc.

Trump still reduced the number of US troops from 13,000 to 2500, which is where they stayed until now. Biden didn't reduce the number of troops and even extended the deadline.

Actually, the only condition the Taliban stuck to was not attacking Americans as they were leaving. They continued to attack Afghan targets, didn't turn over Al Qaeda members, assassinated local leaders, didn't negotiate with the ANG in good faith, etc.

Trump still reduced the number of US troops from 13,000 to 2500, which is where they stayed until now. Biden didn't reduce the number of troops and even extended the deadline.
Yes, the Taliban didn't follow any of the conditions, yet Xiden pulled out...so I am not sure why you keep talking about the agreement and frankly, it was laughable that Xiden and the Dems tried to suggest his hands were tied.

Trump had an agreement, he brought troops home, and keep the area stable with only 2500 people, with hopes that the Taliban would comply....obviously they didn't, and obviously we'd still have 2500 troops there, as well as our NATO allies be there, and these Afgans would still be at in their homes...but sadly, Xiden and the Dems happened.

how could they have known? I am sure some folks did, but Xiden gave nobody an actual date, moreover they were still there working, moreover, Xiden ignored the intel, and literally lied about what intel he had saying that the Taliban wasn't going to take the country....people 1) had no actual date, or at least the date he gave was well after the date he actually left 2) he lied to everyone about the threat.

Sorry this is all Xiden and his dembot admin...they own it
OH, please. no one could have anticipated that the Afghan National Government would fold as easily as it did.

The same Intel Agencies that said Saddam had WMD's and that reports of planes being hijacked werent credible told Biden that the ANG could hold out with a 4-1 numerical advantage.

You know, it was funny, you guys acted like a hippy drum circle last year when Trump threw our allies under the bus last year, but now that its coming home to roost, you guys are acting like hawks again.

no it showed we were committed to leaving....and with 2500 troops we were able to keep the peace....at least when Trump was President.

How were 2500 troops able to keep the peace?

The underlying problem is that ANG had 300,000 member army and a 50,000 man police force, and they gave up or switched sides when the Taliban attacked. That's really not Biden's fault. I would even go so far to say that it's not Trump's fault.

Yes, the Taliban didn't follow any of the conditions, yet Xiden pulled out...so I am not sure why you keep talking about the agreement and frankly, it was laughable that Xiden and the Dems tried to suggest his hands were tied.

No, his hands weren't tied. He just had no good options.

His Options were-

1) Continue to pull out, and if the ANG fell, that was their own fault.

or

2) Escalate the war again, committed tens of thousands of troops, taking hundreds of casualties, and continuing the war for another 10 years at least.

Wow. He was unwilling to commit more American Blood and Treasure to a war that most Americans thought was a terrible idea and that was effectively unwinnable.

Trump had an agreement, he brought troops home, and keep the area stable with only 2500 people, with hopes that the Taliban would comply....obviously they didn't, and obviously we'd still have 2500 troops there, as well as our NATO allies be there, and these Afgans would still be at in their homes...but sadly, Xiden and the Dems happened.

Except it wasn't "stable". The Taliban continued their attacks on Afghan civilians and government officials. Trump didn't care. He wanted out... He just didn't want the end to come before the election.

This is the same shit Nixon pulled in 1971 to the South Vietnamese. He sold them down the river and pulled out the troops, knowing damned well our allies couldn't stand on their own. But the consequences would be after the next election, so who cared?

OH, please. no one could have anticipated that the Afghan National Government would fold as easily as it did.

The same Intel Agencies that said Saddam had WMD's and that reports of planes being hijacked werent credible told Biden that the ANG could hold out with a 4-1 numerical advantage.

You know, it was funny, you guys acted like a hippy drum circle last year when Trump threw our allies under the bus last year, but now that its coming home to roost, you guys are acting like hawks again.

How were 2500 troops able to keep the peace?

The underlying problem is that ANG had 300,000 member army and a 50,000 man police force, and they gave up or switched sides when the Taliban attacked. That's really not Biden's fault. I would even go so far to say that it's not Trump's fault.
1) weird...apparently Joey Xiden's intel community could have anticipated it...and even warned the Xiden admin...but they ignored it and lied about it: Intelligence Warned of Afghan Military Collapse, Despite Biden’s Assurances

2) how were they able to keep the peace? I don't know...they simply did. The Taliban wasn't overruning the Govt, when they were there. It is possible, that a lot of it had to do with the threat that the President would actually respond if something happened, when Xiden took office, the Taliban knew he was weak.

Unfortunately, once we’d accomplished everything that could possibly be accomplished in Afghanistan, the war became a joint venture of the neocons and the feminists. Instead of punishing anyone who’d had a pleasant countenance upon seeing the World Trade Center collapse, our new mission became: Bring gender studies and gay rights to a Stone Age culture!

Now the media has put Biden on notice: If one Afghan girl gets below B+ in women’s studies, we’re going back in!

How did Afghans become our special charity case? Why not Burkina Faso? Twelve-year-old girls are regularly married off to men 65 or 70 years old in that paragon of modern living. Also in Niger, Sudan, Tanzania, Zambia and any number of barbaric societies around the globe.

There are loads of primitive hellholes we could make our 51st state. We’ve picked Afghanistan because that’s the country that harbored Osama bin Laden. CONGRATULATIONS, AFGHANISTAN! YOU WON THE LOTTO!

More than a year before the 9/11 attacks, an article in The New Yorker quoted Afghans boasting, “In the nineteenth century, we beat the British more than once. In the twentieth century, we beat the Russians. In the twenty-first, if we have to, we’ll beat the Americans!”

They just want to be left alone (something a lot of Americans dearly wish our leaders would let us do).

I'll just leave this here, as another reason why Biden is worth every ounce of my contempt. Biden has American blood on his hands. He has innocent blood on his hands.

1) weird...apparently Joey Xiden's intel community could have anticipated it...and even warned the Xiden admin...but they ignored it and lied about it:

Um, yeah, funny how they are all saying that after the fact. Kind of like they all claimed they knew Saddam didn't really have WMD's after Iraq turned into a shit-show.

2) how were they able to keep the peace? I don't know...they simply did. The Taliban wasn't overruning the Govt, when they were there. It is possible, that a lot of it had to do with the threat that the President would actually respond if something happened, when Xiden took office, the Taliban knew he was weak.

They kind of didn't have to... Trump had already told them they could take over and they did.

In fact, violence against civilians had been escalating in recent years...not decreasing.

I'll just leave this here, as another reason why Biden is worth every ounce of my contempt. Biden has American blood on his hands. He has innocent blood on his hands.

Fuck you, Twinkie. Biden didn't start this war, Bush did.

Forum List

Back