Biden Is Toast

I was at a restaurant and the waitress came up to me and started speaking in Spanish. When I told her I spoke English, and asked if she did, she said “poco” - and then went and got an English-speaking waitress.

How is it possible, here in America, for employers to hire people whose job it is to interact with the public and not require the ability to speak English as a requirement?
It has become the norm. - especially with companies like Walmart, who take us for granted. They seem to sense that no mattr what inconveniences (if not insults) they dump on us , we will keep on shopping there.

Don’t illegals have kids we have to pay for to educate, and then ahvr anchor babies so that the families can go on welfare? Does that cost taxpayers or not?

We have millions upon millions of American high-school dropouts here. They can provide the cheap labor.

All you libtards prove by your post above is that you WANT the illegals to swarm in. You’re claiming they are a benefit.
They are VOTES for Democrats. This is the one thing that Democrats won't say public;ly.

Don’t illegals have kids we have to pay for to educate, and then ahvr anchor babies so that the families can go on welfare? Does that cost taxpayers or not?

We have millions upon millions of American high-school dropouts here. They can provide the cheap labor.

All you libtards prove by your post above is that you WANT the illegals to swarm in. You’re claiming they are a benefit.
You say they can provide the cheap labor? Why is it that the “can” and not that they “do”? The jobs are out there

w.newsmax.com/newsfront/president-joe-biden-poll/2024/01/15/id/1149608/?ns_mail_uid=f2b3786c-e1eb-48d4-a5ba-7a57aaf9e4f5&ns_mail_job=DM569606_01152024&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010102dqsynd

The main reason he might be so unpopular, is because of so many people in so many cities that he is filling up with illegal aliens.
They are now paying HUNDREDS of $$$ more in rent, and losing govt services, with too much money going to the illegals.

Sanctuary cities complain about ‘onslaught’ of illegal migrants — will they force Biden to do something?

Mayors and governors are being forced into a game of hot potato with the thousands of illegal immigrants President Biden has invited into the country.

Fuck em!
Implode the dem sanctuary cities and states.
Send all illegals there.

election democrat.jpg

I didn’t claim one thing or another. I’m adding elements to the discussion that you like to ignore and omit

It has become the norm. - especially with companies like Walmart, who take us for granted. They seem to sense that no mattr what inconveniences (if not insults) they dump on us , we will keep on shopping there.
Yup. Target too.

I use the posters in stores as an indication as to how much they want to pretend that blacks are their most important, if not only, customers in the world while ignoring the fact that the vast majority of their shoppers are white.

I took a count the other day in Target, just to see how woke they are. Out of 30 posters, there were two whites and two Asians, and one weird white guy with blue eyeshadow. The other 25 were of blacks.

MACYs is also a culprit. I walked into the vestibule and there were three posters. ALL were of black women. They send out circulars frequently, and the cover is ALWAYS a black woman or a black couple. The inside pages are mostly of blacks.

Blacks are 13% of the population, and these stores are basically saying “see? look at me! I’m erasing whites from our advertising.”

Leftists ridiculously accuse Newsmax of being propaganda, but when challenged to PRODUCE EXAMPLES of what they base that claim on, nothing comes forth.

INVALIDATION is hard-wired into left-wingers.

We don't have to prove Newsmaxx is a credible source. YOU do. It's up to YOU to back up your posts with links to CREDIBLE SOURCES.

There is good and valid reasons why all of your sources are "Questionable" and we refuse to accept them:

• They cannot pass a fact check test, meaning THEY LIE - A LOT
  • They do not subscribed to "established journalistic standards of verification" prior to publication"
  • They routinely promote conspiracy theories like "stolen elections"
  • Their "stories" often regurgitate both Chinese and Russian propaganda. Operatives from Russia have even gotten their lies onto the Senate Floor and entered into the public record, using right wing media
  • They are owned and controlled by billionaires who profit hugely from the Republican tax cuts and economic crashes the Republicans give their owners
  • They "spin" stories from media outlets which do publish the truth to their point of view (See Devon Archer's testimony to Congress exonerating the Bidens).
250 years after your Founders gave you a "Republic, if you can keep it", where all men are created equal to rise and fall in the world on the basis of your worth ethic and your talents, you're prepared to surrender to the control of your nation to the billionaires, and the man they want to make Dictator.

That's because all of your sources are dishonest and lying to you. They WANT immigration to be a wedge issue. They get so many votes using illegal immigration.

If Biden solves it, they'll lose votes. Just like Trump couldn't get his Wall built because illegal numbers were so low. He had to drive up the numbers or nobody would fund his stupid wall.
They're bragging about it. I've listed examples in my award-winning thread Republicans are to blame for the border

Same way anybody else votes. You know how you vote ? That's how they do. Why do you ask such an odd question ?
Well the way I vote is by registering with my state ID and then mailing in or going to a polling station. Since illegals don’t have IDs they can’t do it the same way I do it. Can you explain then the process that they would take?

They do in Democrat locales. They’re even allowed to serve on city councils, if elected by their fellow illegals, which they are.
Kindly point them out, please. So far, the limited number of local attempts to make this happen have been pushed back.

Forum List

Back