Biden is the Lefts Romney...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
I was reading something about Biden and the primary and the situation with a new leader every week...even a small town mayor popped to the top over Obama's VP...it was literally anybody but Biden. Deja vu.

Even a late entry...Mike Bloomberg instead of Fred Thompson.

And the establishment pulling strings to get the guy they want.

Two exceptions.

The left has the media on their side...but fewer every day trust the media to be objective.

And Romney actually had a vigorous campaign...while Biden is hiding in the basement just hoping he can run out the clock.

So that's a wash.

I think those of you on the left should prepare yourselves for the same results we on the right faced in 2012...we were so sure that Obama would be defeated...but very few were enthusiastic about Romney...and he lost.

Biden is on the exact same trajectory... "You ain't black" vs. "Binders full of women".

So brace yourself for history to repeat itself. Trump victory in 2020.

Last edited:
I was reading something about Biden and the primary and the situation with a new leader every week...even a small town mayor popped to the top over Obama's VP...it was literally anybody but Biden. Deja vu.

Even a late entry...Mike Bloomberg instead of Fred Thompson.

And the establishment pulling strings to get the guy they want.

Two exceptions.

The left has the media on their side...but fewer every day trust the media to be objective.

And Romney actually had a vigorous campaign...while Biden is hiding in the basement just hoping he can just run out the clock.

So that's a wash.

I think those of you on the left should prepare yourselves for the same results we on the right faced in 2012...we were so sure that Obama would be defeated...but very few were enthusiastic about Romney...and he lost.

Biden is on the exact same trajectory... "You ain't black" vs. "Binders full of women".

So brace yourself for history to repeat itself. Trump victory in 2020.
I have made the same comparsion Romney and Biden were the best of weak fields they checked all the boxes on what a Presidential candidate was supposssed to look like but neither really thrilled the party that nominated them or the country.

I was actually thinking the same thing. Biden is the Dem’s equivalent to McCain, a lifelong turd neither side likes that has been unflushable from the Senate for decades. He managed to outlast the other candidates that drew more enthusiasm by splitting their vote.

If Trump gets 20% of the Black vote, the Democrats will melt like the wicked witch.

Forum List

Back