Biden is Such A Failure That Companies Saw Record Profits in 2021

Cuz yall cuck to corporations and let them keep all your hard earned profits.
This is a man made recession we are in... it is intentional.... we spent 8 years in a recession under Obama and now Obama's boy has us in one again... the poorer the American people are the more power government can grab... and you seem willing to give it to them.... or you are just a dumbass....

This is a man made recession we are in... it is intentional.... we spent 8 years in a recession under Obama and now Obama's boy has us in one again... the poorer the American people are the more power government can grab... and you seem willing to give it to them.... or you are just a dumbass....
I wouldn't call Biden a man. He's a brain dead puppet.

Who knew Biden would be superior to Trump in terms of le Laissez Faire.

You are being premature in assigning any credit to Biddum for corporate gains last year--- that was all a function of the recovery from a year of Covid shutdowns.

Wait till NEXT YEAR then look back and tell me how record were the profits for corporate America THIS year! Where is Joe's magic now?

Oh and, BTW, what about the prosperity of 300 million Americans? Tell me how Joe is doing about that-- -- last I heard when asked about that, Joe's reply to the reporter was something like: "Tough cookies, Honey---- things are what they are and will STAY that way for as long as necessary!"

Necessary for what? Joe doesn't even GET how bad off people are much less CARE.

Well, the right keeps cucking for corporations. More of it could be yours, you just prefer the big business man to be behind you instead, as he services your account. Remember to vote Conservative hehe
The once richest man in the world who owned Amazon and the Warshington Compost Newspaper, is a flaming liberal who makes "let them keep all your hard earned profits." And he gives his money to the progressive elites so he can fuck the mom and pop stores. Yep, if you pulled that peabrain head of yours out of Uranus, you might understand who is really fucking you.

Biden 2024 huh
You really do put that picture to shame, as Thomas Sowell was a economic genius, which you are definitely not.

4725297-Thomas-Sowell-Quote-I-have-never-understood-why-it-is-greed-to.jpg

Forum List

Back