Biden is Spending 2 Billion to Stop Building the Wall

Care to elaborate?

Also, is it 3 billion or 2 billion? Your title and OP are conflicting. This isn't meant as sarcasm, I legitimately don't know what to make of your OP.

Ironically it cost money for Xiden and Harris to create their humanitarian and human rights abuse crisis on the border…not to mention super spreader event

I'm good with paying 3-4 billion to stop building a wall that's going to cost 21 billion. Good job Biden.

If that dumb fuck Drumpf hadnt started building it then it wouldnt have cost anything.

Apparently the cartels are now freely operating inside the United States as well.

Some partnership the Biden administration has developed in its efforts to destroy democracy in America, huh.

Supposedly they now want to remove rules that block these illegals from voting in the elections as well.

The founders would have hanged that son of a bitch for Treason.

This is not an error!
Yes Biden is SPENDING TWO BILLION DOLLARS
TO STOP BUILDING THE WALL

Unbelievable!
It is indeed not believable. It makes no sense whatsoever.

How about I send you a bill for not painting your house and we'll see how that works... ok?

Apparently the cartels are now freely operating inside the United States as well.

Some partnership the Biden administration has developed in its efforts to destroy democracy in America, huh.

Supposedly they now want to remove rules that block these illegals from voting in the elections as well.

Oh are you serious? BIDEN let the cartels in? They haven't been here since the 80's and 90's? They just arrived since January? Fascinating... but utter nonsense.

President Joe Biden is spending at least $3 million a day on contractors “to watch steel rust in the desert,” Senate Republicans have found — as he tries to put a stop to former President Trump’s planned wall along the US-Mexico border, despite the ongoing crisis
Steel rusting in the desert is better than having that obscene Berlin Wall on the border. And if the steel rusts... then how good is that wall anyway? Think about what you just said.

Also, note that such a wall would do nothing to change the current border "crisis" as you hysterical RepubliQans call it. Yes, the USA is so fragile that the arrival of desperate Central American refugees may precipitate the end of Western civilization! We're helpless before this onslaught! We'll all perish!!!

Oh are you serious? BIDEN let the cartels in? They haven't been here since the 80's and 90's? They just arrived since January? Fascinating... but utter nonsense.
true, but according to the mexican govt the Xiden admin did get the cartels to drastically change their business practices. They have focused a lot more now on human and child trafficking due to xiden’s relaxed border policies.

Ironically it cost money for Xiden and Harris to create their humanitarian and human rights abuse crisis on the border…not to mention super spreader event
I'd love to hear you or anyone explain how Biden and Harris caused those migrants to flee their violent and economically ravaged countries to come to our border. Just how did they engineer that?

And yesterday it rained too hard, so I need an explanation for why Biden and Harris made that happen.

Now we have the cartels, the Santerias from Haiti and Muslims from Africa. We are now the world's shitcan.

I'd love to hear you or anyone explain how Biden and Harris caused those migrants to flee their violent and economically ravaged countries to come to our border. Just how did they engineer that?

And yesterday it rained too hard, so I need an explanation for why Biden and Harris made that happen.
by encouraging them to come and making it easier to get in

If it’s not the catholic drug of religion that colonized Sinaloa when there was no competition, it’s Catholic JoeXi and his sleep-up doing a Sinaloa Cowboys imitation by trafficking, with impunity, untested and unvetted genuflectors into Florida. Religion as border-dissolving protection-racket drug, as dangerous as heroin.

Forum List

Back